[ORWEN] [recruitment] GONDOR CALLS FOR AID!

By Vaer_Aalhari in US Guild,
~THE BEACONS ARE LIT!  GONDOR CALLS FOR AID!~ Attention Adventurers!  Gondor is actively seeking new members.  We welcome players with a non-competitive mindset, those who want to engage in all aspects of BDO.
  WHO WE ARE I have been playing BDO since CBT1 and instantly fell in love with this game.    Gondor is under new management!  We had a splitting of directions - some members found that they wanted to be more actively involved in the upcoming seiges and node wares. Being a PvX guild, we did not have the numbers nor the interest, so they chose to part ways.  Right now the guild consists of a small handful of players who are still interested in all aspects of BDO, and we are looking to recruit other players with similar interests.   OUR GOALS Focus:   Balanced PvE/PvP, Economy & Crafting Maintaining the core idea that this is a GAME - we want it to be fun!We primarily enjoy PvE content such as group monster grinding, life skills/professions, boss scrolls, knowledge seeking, and exploration. PvP obviously happens in this game, but we are a guild of honor.  We fight to defend ourselves, defend our grind spots, and defend our fellow guild members. We do not go around picking fights for the sake of fighting, and we especially do not attack those who are unable to defend themselves, such a horse trainers who are AFK.We are on Discord, actively working together to grow as both individual players and as a guild.  It is by no means a requirement, but we find a useful for coordinating and communicating in bigger groups, such as boss scrolls or large guild quests.  As long as you keep in communication one way or another, that's what matters.  HOW TO JOIN Think you have what it takes to join the Ithilien and serve the great kingdom of Gondor?  PM me through these forums or whisper me in game.  We'll have a quick chat and see if this guild is a good fit for what you are looking for.  Feel free to also reach out to any of our officers you run into while playing the game.  
  • 24 replies