• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - June 17th

449 posts in this topic

Posted

What happened to the Sorceress...

Posted

I like how everyone gets plus damage to all their skills and sorcs are left hanging.....

what is the deal?

Posted

Pls look into sorc skills. Dark flame does no dmg in pvp nor pve. Shadow eruption was not changed also.

Way to fck up the game before the sieges/node wars

Posted (edited)

@CM_Jouska

Thanks for the patch but I have a question:

Are the skills for sorc now bugged (because you still work on them) or is it a huge nerf?

I ask this because I tried the new skills with my guild mates and we all recognized that shadow erruption does NOT have any more damage than before + dark flame nearly got useless .... it doesn't really hit anymore, plus the damage is way less than before... :(

Edited by Nadin

Posted

Has anyone else lost the items on their mounts with this patch?

Sorry to throw this on the patch notes, but I wanted to gauge if it was happening with others ...

Posted

• sry to tell u guys this information..
  • The New Fishing System has been added, hot spots now change periodically and are marked with seagulls.
  • period will be 30mins. damn..no fisher no afk..

Posted

• Dyes can now be sold on the Auction House.

It is not only loyalty ones. It is about ALL rare dyes. Basically "pure", "true", "real" and all the rare dyes.

So yes, in a way you can buy dyes with PEARLS and re-sell them at the Auction House.

Predictable, afterall.

Posted (edited)

Please make the resets still in my inventory usable. 

I did pay for them. 

Thank you.

Edited by fariic@yahoo.com

Posted

@CM_Jouska

After I added 2 [Basic] Dark Black dyes to my palette that I just bought from the marketplace, both my [Basic] Dark Black and [Basic] Snow White dyes that I got myself from combining pearl dyes disappeared. WTF?!

Posted

• Damage for Just Counter has been increased from 247% to 259%.

• Damage for Just Counter II has been increased from 386% to 412%.

• Damage for Just Counter III has been increased from 467% to 521%.

Valk didn't get the new values on skills

Posted

Cannot play. stock at loading screen... What the hell?

Posted

It is not only loyalty ones. It is about ALL rare dyes. Basically "pure", "true", "real" and all the rare dyes.

So yes, in a way you can buy dyes with PEARLS and re-sell them at the Auction House.

Predictable, afterall.

This is confirmed. An old [Velian] Black Dye of mine can be posted  to the marketplace.. Pay to win afterall.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well  cool. Not to bad on patch notes. You guys finally out did yourselves. 

Few things.

1. When is the exp thing gonna be fixed or karma issues? I haven't been on forums so may be behind on this.

2. When is ninja coming?

3. For people that aren't able to connect because of all the issues, will you be compensating them for the day lost in loyalty purchases that only allow a certain number of buys per day per family? I am among many others that wont be able to get the skill resets and what not because of the connection. I am not able to access BDO because of patch and the "day" reset is coming fast.

4. Thanks for dye thing.. Honestly its about time.

Posted

image.thumb.jpg.1327fd226e07b57b0cbb4e03

8 people like this

Posted

warrior and musa skill dmg buffs are not ingame... i suspect all classes have same problem.

Posted

so which dyes can be sold i have a few that i dont like and never put in pallet and cannot post them

Posted

soo u took the cannons out?

Posted

• Monster’s Combat Exp & Skill Exp has been increased for all areas.

• Monster’s HP has been decreased and damage for monsters has been decreased in all areas

This is a kick in the nuts, I really liked the fact the game was harder on the leveling curve. Makes it more exciting and rewarding to fight monsters :<

Posted

So are fishing hotspots gone? (or moved)

If I understood correctly, they'll be moving around constantly.  Seagulls are gonna be your friend for finding hotspots.

Can we get a "Delete all Mails" pls? :D 

Umm.. Check "All", then hit "Delete".  Win

2. When is ninja coming?

That's July.  I saw on one of their tweets.

Posted

• sry to tell u guys this information..
  • The New Fishing System has been added, hot spots now change periodically and are marked with seagulls.
  • period will be 30mins. damn..no fisher no afk..

I just got through fishing, the hotspots do not last 30 minutes, it's random as far as I can tell. The fish each spot produces is RNG based and it's the same fish until the hotspot is gone.

1 person likes this

Posted

I just got through fishing, the hotspots do not last 30 minutes, it's random as far as I can tell. The fish each spot produces is RNG based and it's the same fish until the hotspot is gone.

Goodbye AFK fishing in one hotspot. We will miss you.

Posted (edited)

ANCIENT RELIC CRYSTAL SCROLLS AND CARTIAN SPELLS DO NOT DROP MEMORY FRAGMENTS EACH SCROLL NOW!

Edited by Criticals

Posted

CM_Jouska

Please can we get more information about which dyes can and cannot be placed onto the market please?

About 80% of my dyes cannot be sold on the marketplace. This includes dyes from Pearl shop, and Loyalty shop, and Combining.

Is there a list somewhere of dyes which can and cannot be sold?

Thanks in advance.

Posted

Corupted file 2x, now downloading, 4 hours of this crap now, iam loosing out on my daily scroll and loyalties today cause of this crap, you did this at a total stupit time for us euro players redicules, day totally wasted and still cant even log into the game as it takes ages to download with the currupt files.

Cannons gone? that have been made before hand?

Preorder system not working either?

What you guys do

Posted

reading comments i'm really sad

What happened ?