• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - June 17th

449 posts in this topic

Posted

Finally...

"Accuracy for all classes’ skill have been changed."

I am curious about this during pvp...do we not need Acc offhand in pvp anymore?

mm i think u still need thoose acc offhand cause for teh same reason now peoples can go with evasion ones

@CM_Jouska

[Storage] Players can withdraw their money by opening storage via maid.

Logic would suggest that the maid should be on the cash shop. Is this entry an oversight one way or the other?

or simply he miss spell it think was intended to say mail

Posted (edited)

Wow. All theses new changes are sweet. The game has a quicker response time and the sounds are very immersive.

However Daum, where is my cannon workshop, the materials in it, and my CP for purchasing it?

http://imgur.com/xZ8UKis

Btw, thanks for the new outfits for Wizards / Witches. The community was starting to wonder if you forgot about them. xD

Edited by Kirkmaximus

Posted

Umm.. Check "All", then hit "Delete".  Win

Had to do it 300+ times. And there are people with a lot more pages :D

But once they delete it they won't have those issues anymore. So yeah its fine :P

Posted

Penetrating wind doesn't CC !!!
RIP ranger.
Can i have all my items from cash shop moved to wizard ?

Posted (edited)

yay for some stupid memory problem with my computer and having to reset it, and then having to download for 3 f'ing hours before I can even play today ... it's a lovely day in the neighborhood ...... blah 

although over all everything I've read I'm amped to get in there and try out my ranger with the changes 

Edited by jalibear69

Posted

double check, triple check the patch note and the in game skill tree, the deep thrust I II III did not change as the patch note stated it would, plz fix that now you are making warrior even weaker then ever.

Posted

Daum, I appreciate the sale on house items.

Please let us know if the maids are coming as a fact.

I'm sure people will start decorating their houses for their pretty maids!

Posted

Whoever got paid to clap two cracked coconut shells together, Grats

Whoever approved that for:

Added the sound of a horse’s hoofs according to quality of the materials

• (Grass, Rock, Tree, Snow, Deep water, puddle, Soil)

was deaf, high, or hallucinating.

The "new" sound for horse hoofs is AWFUL.

Posted (edited)

What's up with the fishing quests after today's patch and the change in fish. they were changed but the quests were not. Please fix the texts on the quest.

Igor Bartali - Grunt

Alustin- Tuna

Bahar - Black Porgy

Eileen - Smokey Bass

122nklu.jpg

Edited by Myrilandel

Posted

Hey Devs,

Chase 2 (should be 15WP)is the same as chase 1 (17WP) on Blader (Musa), not sure about Maehwa. Awesome work tho, now it moves REEEEALLY fast

Posted

I just got through fishing, the hotspots do not last 30 minutes, it's random as far as I can tell. The fish each spot produces is RNG based and it's the same fish until the hotspot is gone.

This sucks for guild quests!

Posted (edited)

I do not see the modified numbers of the following skills!

Please fix these:

QlPJo5d.pngMaehwa

Damage for Carver has been increased.

• LvL 1 105% -> 126%

• LvL 2 130% -> 156%

• LvL 3 165% -> 198%

• LvL 4 200% -> 240%

Damage for Wind of Cyclone Slash has been increased

• LvL 1 267% -> 307%

• LvL 2 273% -> 314%

Thx!

Whoever got paid to clap two cracked coconut shells together, Grats

Whoever approved that for:

Added the sound of a horse’s hoofs according to quality of the materials

• (Grass, Rock, Tree, Snow, Deep water, puddle, Soil)

was deaf, high, or hallucinating.

The "new" sound for horse hoofs is AWFUL.

Still not perfect, but better than it was, imo.

Edited by Vyky

Posted

The thing that bugs me is, why stop at Processing?  What's the point if there's no consistency?  Either have it apply logically or get rid of the concept altogether.  Obviously I'm in the minority here and nothing I say or do will change anything, so…gl, hf.

PS: Whoever had the bright idea to have the Black Spirit chatter because you have an unaccepted quest is a sadist.  Also, it's using the baby Black Spirit audio when I've got the biggest baddest version currently available, which is plain wrong.

2 people like this

Posted

Can't get the launcher to start- anyone else have this problem? It just cycles for a bit, Windows then tries to 'fix' the problem, and then it all quits.

Posted

TY for changing the horse Delete option to a Sell option. It is nice to finally make a little money off all those T1-T2 horses you tame and have to delete. Felt like such a waste before.

Posted

This sucks for guild quests!

Big time, we were attempting to do a fishing quest for 2 Grunts....I filled my bag with yellows and not one grunt. I DC'd right after trading mine in so I don't know if they completed the quest.

Posted

I can't update the game, ENDLESS CHECKING FILES

-__________-

Posted

no sales for outfit? i have read 50% on a beauty shop, but i see armor at 2900 pearl....

Posted

Ouh nice, no Energy for Processing. very very nice ! NOOO I am not pissed about all the wasted Time to get it to Artisane 3... NO , I AM NOT PISSED ! >:(

Posted

Appreciate you guys ruining the PVP in this game. Appreciate it.

Posted

The time has been reduced to half when crafting items in a main residential area.

What does this mean?

Posted

"Memory of master"- Where/how do we obtain these items?

Posted

Great job on the patch. Love how broken it is. I bet the cash shop sale works just fine though. Bloody morons at Daum and Pearl Abyss.

Posted

Still no way to turn off pet names... Am I the only one annoyed by seeing my pet names?

Posted

Is anyone else still getting this ?

Capture.PNG