• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - June 17th

449 posts in this topic

Posted

Same with the cannon workshop in Heidel, 5 CP lost :/ Hopefully soon it's going to be resolved.

Some people have been commenting that they still have their cannons, so hopefully we will either get the workshop back (I would hate to see my node sacrifices last night and time gathering materials in preparation go to waste) or they refund the CP.

Posted

Sooo , Can I get all my pearls refunded and my achievements moved over to another char? Because you just destroyed sorceress PA... @CM_Jouska can you please tell us if this is an intentional nerf or an actuall bug? I can't even grind anymore on my sorceress.. 

Posted

@Griffith0711 Yes , same problem for me and more peoples =(

Posted

@Griffith0711 Yes , same problem for me and more peoples =(

So its just a matter of waiting? What windows are you running?  Have you tried patching while in Safe Mode (With Network obviously)?

Posted

I miss the fishing spot :( Please make some permanent ones as well, like in korea.

Posted

Win 7 64 bits , I've try everything , I give up =), more people still have the same problem stuck at 48% or 53% .............. we need to wait and see tomorrow i guess...

Posted

I am late to the game on this patch. Can someone explain the reasoning behind the fact that processing no longer requires energy? Seems like easy mode!

Posted

Any word from any of the GMs as to why a lot of classes are not seeing the class changes that were listed in the patch notes? Warriors are especially confused as to why it looks like our skills were not updated at all even though the patch notes say they were.

Posted

Those of you having problems loading the game, take this with a grain of salt, when I have the problems I just go into the BDO installation folder and delete "version.dat" file. This fixes the problem for me 9 times out of 10, some re-downloading will take place but its worth it for me because I get to play after :)

Posted

Is Daum aware they broke the game with this patch? Literally the classes are not working as intended, are buggy, or abilities are grossly over tuned.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Are we going to get a response from CM's/Devs about what the ----- just happened from this patch? Skills that were said to be changed weren't changed, on top of skills being nerfed far beyond what is reasonable and what was in the patch notes?

Edited by Sythann

Posted

@CM_Jouska fix the corrupt file! im on my fifth try checking files and downloading and everytime it gets stuck at 1.73gb of 3.56gb download and a corrupted files message appears!

on the same boat from 2 different computers

Posted

Hotfix plox

Posted (edited)

fix this please,im trying to repatch it for hours...

Edited by Hissis

Posted

Was hoping everything would be fixed by the time I got home from work....still can't get by the "now processing" screen.

Posted

Thanks for arbitrarily making fishing worse and a waste of time. 

1 person likes this

Posted

oss9vS0.pngBerserker

• HP recovery effect has been added to Claw Scar and will give additional HP per hit when the hit succeeds.

• Lvl 1: 10 HP Recovers per hit

• Lvl 2: 15 HP recovers per hit

• Lvl 3: 20 HP recovers per hit

• Lvl 4: 25 HP recovers per hit

• Lvl 5: 30 HP recovers per hit

• HP recovery effect has been added to Fierce Strike and will give additional HP per hit when the hit succeeds.

• Lvl 1: 10 HP Recovers per hit

• Lvl 2: 15 HP recovers per hit

• Lvl 3: 20 HP recovers per hit

• Lvl 4: 25 HP recovers per hit

• Lvl 5: 30 HP recovers per hit

There is no healing effect on either of these abilities currently. 

Posted

The deep thrust skill buffs for the warrior are either not applied or the descriptions were not changed. It still says what it use to and my damage doesn't seem any better either.

@CM_Jouska

There is no healing effect on either of these abilities currently. 

I'm having a similar problem^

Posted

"Memory of master"- Where/how do we obtain these items?

Wondering about this myself.

I see an Artisan's Memory in the Loyalties store. Is that it?  The description doesn't match the patch notes though...

Posted

I quit this game when Ninja got delayed the second time.

Posted

@CM_Jouska fix the corrupt file! im on my fifth try checking files and downloading and everytime it gets stuck at 1.73gb of 3.56gb download and a corrupted files message appears!

Currently have been on the same page as you since the maintenance ended, haven't been able to play >.<

Posted (edited)

Fishing change is unacceptable.

Some people do actively fish believe it or not. Boat travel in it's current implementation is rubbish which you are forcing us to use far more than actual time spent fishing. Sailed around for a couple of hours today and didn't see a single hotspot. Great times in BDO.. Not...

If you want to remove hotspots for AFK fishing, go right ahead but at least provide something that isn't a complete waste of time and resources for the people that actively do it. 

Edited by Belavara
2 people like this

Posted

I'm in love with this patch

My guild is in love with this patch

Just had a kickass fight in Sausans

Best patch ever

9000/10

Posted

Wait, Ranger got a buff?! =3=