• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - June 17th

449 posts in this topic

Posted

So... where the hell is our Imperial trading seals Daum? <.< @CM_Tytyes do you have any idea? We can't trade with the Imperial Traders without them, now can we? <.<' Also, isn't there way too few imperial trading npc's for example, the cooking, alchemy, fish ones missing? <.< I've only seen for Guild usage so far, nothing for individual usage. http://bddatabase.net/us/item/453/ this is the item I mean. See how they're meant to be rewarded by quests from Trade Managers? <.< we are not rewarded said seals from trade quests. I'm sorry if I sound self-entitled atm, but you really shouldn't implement a feature without properly implementing all of it :<. Right now it's like "you can get knowledge and see the items you're meant to make, but you can't make said items or trade with the npc's without the usage of a guild".

Posted

Wait, Ranger got a buff?! =3=

Sure, just check the Ranger section and see how glorious is our state atm.

Posted

Epheria Port can no longer connect to Altinova for Transport

F U C K

2 people like this

Posted

Update

• Ultimate Reform Stones have been added to the game

• Equipment Forges have been removed, you now improve your equipment via the Black Spirit.

• Imperial Trade has been added

• Crone Stones have been added

• Marketplace Sales are automatically deposited into the warehouse

• Witch/wizard can freely move the direction of their channeled aoes while casting like blizzard and black spirit lighting WITHOUT having to use mouse movements.

• Epheria Port can no longer connect to Altinova for Transport

• True Dye can now be listed on the Auction House

• Basic Attack Skills auto-level when your character levels up

• Whispers now have a time stamp

• Nodes now offer mass energy investment

• Stack count for various items have been adjusted

• Craft time for various items have been adjusted

• New Chat Window Settings

• GvG can only be declared on guilds that have either declared GvG previously or participated in Node/Siege War.

• The New Fishing System has been added, hotspots will now change periodically and are denoted with seagulls.

Wow. This is a shit load of awesome changes/updates, from QoL, UI, balancing, to overall game changing mechanics; very proactive & objective, directly to the core and uncompromising, nor giving in to any players emotion or ragequit. Keep up the awesome works. Thank you.

2 people like this

Posted

Can you still use Grade 3 stones to rng the forging through black spirit?  My friend tried it on a blue weapon and it was successful but it just changed from one blue stat to another?

Posted (edited)

@CM_Jouska

It's pretty obvious that you guys modified the CP softcap, since we're getting more bar % after 301 points, can you elaborate on this?  I dont see anything CP related in the notes but the buff is clearly there.

Edited by Hemuk

Posted

You announced on the patch notes:

Damage for 1st and 2nd hit of Heilang: Lightning of Earth has been increased.

• Lvl 1 95.76% -> 152%

• Lvl 2 152.1% -> 236%

• Lvl 3 207.2% -> 320%

• Lvl 4 258% -> 404%

But the tool tip in game is still currently the old damages. Is the tool tip wrong? Or did someone forget to apply this damage?

tamerskill.png

Posted

jfzZm4W.jpg

Greetings adventurers,

Today we are happy to announce that Valencia Part 1 is coming to BDO on the 1st of June ! 

This new content will increase the size of the world, bring hundreds of news quests, new mounts, new weather effect, new armors/weapons/accessories and an enhanced enchantment system up to +20.

On top of that the biggest PVP feature you have all been waiting for, The Node/Castle Siege Warfare, will begin on June 15.

Stay tuned for our official announcement later today !

Edited 18 May by CM_Tytyes

Did we get the enhanced enchantment system to +20?

If not why advertise it?

Posted

Thanks for the awesome update! I'm loving all the changes you all have decided to make! One thing i do request is the option to have timestamps for all types of messages or even an option to toggle them for various types of messages since there are times where I get messaged in guild but have no clue how long ago that was!

Posted (edited)

jfzZm4W.jpg

Greetings adventurers,

Today we are happy to announce that Valencia Part 1 is coming to BDO on the 1st of June ! 

This new content will increase the size of the world, bring hundreds of news quests, new mounts, new weather effect, new armors/weapons/accessories and an enhanced enchantment system up to +20.

On top of that the biggest PVP feature you have all been waiting for, The Node/Castle Siege Warfare, will begin on June 15.

Stay tuned for our official announcement later today !

Edited 18 May by CM_Tytyes

Did we get the enhanced enchantment system to +20?

If not why advertise it?

We did not get enchanment sytem to + 20 because we didn't get Valencia. It was delayed until after node wars.

It doesn't seem like the pre-ordering system is working in the marketplace. Others in my guild have tested this as well.

@CM_Jouska Can we get official word on this? Maybe a timeframe for when it can be fixed if it is indeed bugged?

Edited by mrtoon316
1 person likes this

Posted

i used 23 stones whit a 25,35luck worker for an helmet so...

Yep fk this patch many things nerfed

Posted

"Sound for black spirit quest alert has been added."

So you give a sound effect to the black spirit so players know when an available quest is ready but you provide NO option to disable that audio other than muting the game audio? Seriously did someone think this through? Its already annoying enough when you are constantly being spasmed with text stating "available black spirit quests" however at least there's an option to turn it off.

Actually I have bigger question?! Why doesn't disabling black spirit quest notification not also disable the audio as well? Clearly the reason players would disable the notifications for the black spirit is because they don't like being spammed about it so what makes you think they would prefer a constant audio reminder that they have a quest as well?!

In your next patch notes. Either provide an option to turn of this audio effect or disable it completely until you can create an option to do so. I'd rather not have to mute my game audio just to avoid one annoying vocal reminder that I have available quests which I have not interest in.

6 people like this

Posted

excellent patch notes!

Only worry is that there claims that skill changes are not fully implemented yet on some classes (warriors)

There are even Videos to prove them in the classes sub forums.

BUT i HAVE NOT seen any from the dev/pub side acknowledge this or gave any statement regarding this issues, i sure hope this doesn't get swept under the rug.

I haven't been able to patch the game successfully yet so i cant test em myself ..though the amount of players giving feedback with videos to back them up is hard to ignore 

Posted

The time has been reduced to half when crafting items in a main residential area.

Is this broken as well, or is "a main residential area" not a residence?  Noticing no reduction in cooking, alchemy, or processing speeds.

Posted

what happend with Tamer's dog ;( he was useless before... now it's even worst.. :o

Posted

So, was the WP cost for Chase II reverted from 15 to 17?

Also, are the percent changes for the damage of Carver, Divider, and Cyclone Slash the damage increase in PvP, or was the damage increased in general then furthermore increased in PvP? Tooltips show the change in cooldowns for the changes in Musa but not the damages. 

Posted

@CM_Jouska Good job guys and keep up whit the good work !

Posted

This is how you get players back in your game Daum. If the futur patch notes are this good, count me in for the long run.

I'm hyped to play BDO again!!!

Posted

"The following new elixirs and knowledge have been added.

• Elixir of Time

• Flowing elixir of time

• [Party] Elixir of Time

• [Party] Flowing elixir of time

• Elixir of training

• Elixir of experienced training

• [Party] Elixir of training

• [Party] Elixir of experienced training

• Effect of Elixir of Time: Life Exp. increase

• Effect of Elixir of training: Horse Exp. increase"

So does anyone know the Elixir of training recipe yet? how do we find this on http://bddatabase.net/  ?? anyone know please give us the secret formula :)

Posted

I'll say it in another way :

If an upgrade was running on with your weapon and a stone in a workshop during the maintenance, you have lost that +15 weapon. Who cares about the stones?

wow , first im sorry to hear that i hope u get it back because its clearly their fault 2nd i meant  not black stones but like  the grade 2 and grade 3 stones 3rd alot of ppl reporting alot of problems, if this keeps up player base will decrease :( 

Posted

I don't really know how to feel about this update, there are plenty of good stuff but on the other end you are cattering to the casuals players so hard by removing some of the core difficulties that made the game so awesome and rewarding for the ones that invested heavily into your game.

I'm not in that category obviously as I started the game pretty late but I love when games are challenging, this is why I play them. I really hope you're measuring how far you're going to go with that casualisation, because it could cut in half your playerbase at some point. These kind of player (the casuals) won't stay on your game for a long time, usually they are the ones who are hopping from one to another MMORPG.
Don't get me wrong, I do like most of the changes I just think some of them were not even asked by your community and are making people upset because they loved your game as it was.

@CM_Jouska

2 people like this

Posted

Hey Devs,

Chase 2 (should be 15WP)is the same as chase 1 (17WP) on Blader (Musa), not sure about Maehwa. Awesome work tho, now it moves REEEEALLY fast

Same on Maehwa! Chase 1 (17), Chase 2 (17). Fast and a little bit longer the range. 1-2 meters, which is not the best, because you are too far from the hit point with Red Moon. So you must chase forward once, after you chased crossed backward the enemy.

But they did not write about the changed WP numbers on Chase:

• Movement speed has been increased when using chase with blade and tiger blade stance.

Posted

The time has been reduced to half when crafting items in a main residential area.

How can i reduce the time to half? i dont understand

Posted (edited)

How can i reduce the time to half? i dont understand

I suppose they mean the items your workers craft in crafting houses. I noticed yesterday that crafting a crate took 15 min than 30 before the patch.

hm.. but you need to have a residence in that area I think because now I noticed that other worker of mine crafts the same item for double time in place where I have no residence.Now if it also applies to cooking, alchemy, processing etc things we craft ourselves in general, I do not know that.

Update 2: Double checked and with the same worker this time and also in other town purchased residence to check, and having or no residence in the town has no effect in time your workers craft, so it is for all crafting houses anywhere.

Edited by Aercev
Update 2

Posted (edited)

"Sound for black spirit quest alert has been added."

So you give a sound effect to the black spirit so players know when an available quest is ready but you provide NO option to disable that audio other than muting the game audio? Seriously did someone think this through? Its already annoying enough when you are constantly being spasmed with text stating "available black spirit quests" however at least there's an option to turn it off.

Actually I have bigger question?! Why doesn't disabling black spirit quest notification not also disable the audio as well? Clearly the reason players would disable the notifications for the black spirit is because they don't like being spammed about it so what makes you think they would prefer a constant audio reminder that they have a quest as well?!

In your next patch notes. Either provide an option to turn of this audio effect or disable it completely until you can create an option to do so. I'd rather not have to mute my game audio just to avoid one annoying vocal reminder that I have available quests which I have not interest in.

I hate this sound so much, why do we need something like this anyways don't we already have flashing animations for this why do we need audio as well its so overkill.. I hate this so much i am now forced to mute the entire game too!

99% of this patch was fantastic but the new unmuteable black spirit seriously is super annoying, for people that don't want to do the next quest this NEEDS to be fixed soon!

Edited by Mayo77
4 people like this