• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - June 17th

449 posts in this topic

Posted

Tamer buff....YES!

Posted

I suppose they mean the items your workers craft in crafting houses. I noticed yesterday that crafting a crate took 15 min than 30 before the patch.

hm.. but you need to have a residence in that area I think because now I noticed that other worker of mine crafts the same item for double time in place where I have no residence.Now if it also applies to cooking, alchemy, processing etc things we craft ourselves in general, I do not know that.

Thank you very much yeah i was hoping it applied to alchemy too ^^

Posted

This is how you get players back in your game Daum. If the futur patch notes are this good, count me in for the long run.

I'm hyped to play BDO again!!!

Since most of the balance changes arent working, i dont see how pointless wall of text should get players back...

1 person likes this

Posted

"Sound for black spirit quest alert has been added."

So you give a sound effect to the black spirit so players know when an available quest is ready but you provide NO option to disable that audio other than muting the game audio? Seriously did someone think this through? Its already annoying enough when you are constantly being spasmed with text stating "available black spirit quests" however at least there's an option to turn it off.

Actually I have bigger question?! Why doesn't disabling black spirit quest notification not also disable the audio as well? Clearly the reason players would disable the notifications for the black spirit is because they don't like being spammed about it so what makes you think they would prefer a constant audio reminder that they have a quest as well?!

In your next patch notes. Either provide an option to turn of this audio effect or disable it completely until you can create an option to do so. I'd rather not have to mute my game audio just to avoid one annoying vocal reminder that I have available quests which I have not interest in.

I agree.

Alerts are almost annoying and should be mutable, I guess!

2 people like this

Posted

BEST PATCH EVER XDDD

Posted

Can someone confirm they buffed the classes they stated?

I always read zerker buffs were not applied for example?

Posted (edited)

•  

• True Dye can now be listed on the Auction House

•  

These dyes are 80m in korean and russia. So buying 1 dye from the cashshop, selling it, and then buying a boss piece. And don't kid yourself with prices won;t be 80m for us, when you copy + pasted the korean ah prices for everything until now.

Slightly p2w... just slightly... right?

-.-

When can we expect full p2w?

Edited by Chun-Chun

Posted

@CM_Jouska

Hey Man, I think this patch has broken the lvl 30 life skill quest lines. Im currently well over the prerequisites and am unable to start the quest line. Specificly at Alchemist Hannibal in Keplan. (The gathering line btw)

Posted

@CM_Jouska

Guys what you do with Gild v Guild War?

Now i Can't declarate war to gild that we fight before las patch"Friskyttarna"?

System info is: "You cannot declare war on a guild that is not ready for war yet"

Really what is going on can You explain this?

Posted

• Epheria Port can no longer connect to Altinova for Transport

it`s very annoying now, because all my workers are stationated in Epheria for my economic system that based of the cargo ship route to Altinova

1 person likes this

Posted

Corrupt file after patch on 6/17 WTF so now downloading the game again at (.80 MB / s) 11 hour download! I hate you!

Posted

Epheria Port can no longer connect to Altinova for Transport

WHYYYY??!!

1 person likes this

Posted

• Auction Reservation System has been added.

• Players will now be able to place a purchase order via the Auction House.

• Off/On animation has been added to the world map.

• A description for node investment and contribution has been added to the world map node menu.

• Nodes now offer mass energy investment

Could we have the information of how the buy order work if everyone put the same maximum price ?

First to put the buy order gonna be the first one to get the item ? RNG pick ?

The first option sounds horrible, i hope it's not like this.

Can't find the Off/On animation on world map ?

Can't find description for node investment on world map node menu ?

Can't find the mass energy investment on nodes ?

Am I blind or ?

1 person likes this

Posted

Im really enjoying the new sound effects. especially the footfall sounds for the horses. I hear it so much it makes a huge ambient difference. There's still some bugs, like stone roads sounding like dirt, but still much nicer than the hard fake clop from before.

Posted

Im really enjoying the new sound effects. especially the footfall sounds for the horses. I hear it so much it makes a huge ambient difference. There's still some bugs, like stone roads sounding like dirt, but still much nicer than the hard fake clop from before.

no i dont like it, that sound effects sounds fake

Posted

@CM_Jouska

Hey Man, I think this patch has broken the lvl 30 life skill quest lines. Im currently well over the prerequisites and am unable to start the quest line. Specificly at Alchemist Hannibal in Keplan. (The gathering line btw)

If you google it...it's been broken since launch....just another thing that has been overlooked and forgotten about for "NEW Content" like the "Chief of Velia" Black spirit fishing quest line.

Posted

FIXED IT  by deleting 2 files an running the file check again.

cef.PAK

132.PAK

Capture.PNG

Posted

@CM_Jouska

Yes, quest line in the guide section of black spirit is broken. It sends me again to do the cooking, gathering and processing level 30 which I did pre-patch. I just checked hannibal only from those 3 and he did not give me any quest ofcourse. I assume the same is for others npcs I am bored to check.  But black spirit insists!

Posted (edited)

To me it looks like some changes are done randomly. Do you even play your game ?
Did anyone ask for an XP boost ? Did anyone complain about having to use energy to use processing ? Did anyone asked you to nerf randomly some items price ?
Did anyone ask you to remove all the Equipment Forges ?

There is a lot of really good points in this patch, like rewarding the people actively fishing over the ones afk, adding a bidding system to the AH (if only it was working properly...) and many other, but seriously, can you tell us what's the reasoning behind some of your changes ?
I see plenty of complaints everyday about bugs, some mechanisms that needs polishing, punishing systems for people investing hundred of hours into your game and stuff like this... Why it isn't addressed yet?

@CM_Jouska

Edited by LeviathaNz
1 person likes this

Posted

To me it looks like some changes are done randomly. Do you even play your game ?
Did anyone ask for an XP boost ? Did anyone complain about having to use energy to use processing ? Did anyone asked you to nerf randomly some items price ?
Did anyone ask you to remove all the Equipment Forges ?

There is a lot of really good points in this patch, like rewarding the people actively fishing over the ones afk, adding a bidding system to the AH (if only it was working properly...) and many other, but seriously, can you tell us what's the reasoning behind some of your changes ?
I see plenty of complaints everyday about bugs, some mechanisms that needs polishing, punishing systems for people investing hundred of hours into your game and stuff like this... Why it isn't addressed yet?

@CM_Jouska

It was addressed : http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/93717-devs-team-communication-regarding-patch-1706/

Daum didn't and doesn't make changes to the actual game....That comes from Pearl Abyss....and changes were made for future content...especially the processing which they say will require massive amounts of materials....

Posted

I  like that i can buy cash shop items with silver, i wish the cash shop made it convenient to do so. Make it a goal, a high number, i dont care. But to offer something with stat benefits for cash ONLY is P2W.

how the hell is dye a stat?! Wtf you chatting about? It will only lead to p2w when you can sell cash shop items for in game silver. The person you just bought that cash shop item from just made 10mil from spending real money. Think before you speak about p2w.

Posted (edited)

X

Edited by Graysonstonyhammer

Posted

Love this update

Maehwa <3

Posted (edited)

Curently 1/12 of fishes I caught in a hotspot is grunt and the the rest are tuna. Not even 1 relic shard so far, I wonder it always go like that now? All the time same fish? ..And it just finished!! I was only 15 mins there.. Ok this new system rewards active fishermen which is good, but on the other hand requires to connect more nodes because you constantly search for new spots which can be out of your area where you were used to fishing like it happened now... So you do not know in which node to invest energy too. It seems you need whole map to make it work. Or maybe I was just unlucky in searching. And of course Lifespan on boat goes down and down and down till you get lucky xD. So I wonder it worths if it lasts always 15 min or around that?

Update: Found second hotspot after searching for 10 min and this one lasts only 5 min from the time I got there, I got 5 black porgy..

Conclusion, more time spending to find one than spending in fishing. New hotspots not worth at all in my opinion.

Edited by Aercev
update
1 person likes this

Posted

Shipping link Altinova to/from Epheria is gone.  Why?