• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - June 17th

449 posts in this topic

Posted

What happened to my crops???

Posted

What happened to my crops???

If you haven't been online for a while, your plots will have been moved to the nearest storage and the crops destroyed.

Posted

It's been a week since I last logged on and my crops disappeared two days ago. I can't believe my crops were destroyed!!!

Posted (edited)

Slow motion camera mode is now only available in safe zones.
Players can receive enclosed items from their mail only in safe zones.
When a player logs off on a horse they will now log in dismounted.

What point does this serve other than annoyance?

Energy won’t be consumed when processing(L)

What was that about us not getting this change and Daum wanting to "make our own Black Desert"?  Finally caved?

Good; less stupid restrictions that stop us from playing.  Maybe I'll actually come back to the game now since I don't have to spend an hour in bed every time I take 5 minutes to craft.

The following System Messages can now be toggled via settings.

• Personal Items

• Party Items

• Item Marketplace

• Workers

• Messages from Farming

Why the hell did it take this long for such basic options to be added?

Partying is now actually possible, finally.  And no more being spammed endlessly by stupid marketplace listings. 

Anyway; Valencia and Ninja are all that's left, right?  I'm fine waiting it out..  Especially since we still can't bind various actions to certain keys (like ALT), mouse buttons and don't have the ability to dual bind keys.

Edit: Oh, and the UI breaking when we change characters still isn't resolved; that's great.  Have to set up my character's hotbars ALL OVER AGAIN!

Edit2: The fishing quests are all still using the wrong names.  This is actually a troll, right? We've reported this for months; what the hell Daum?

Edited by DAOWAce

Posted

What was that about us not getting this change and Daum wanting to "make our own Black Desert"?  Finally caved?

Good; less stupid restrictions that stop us from playing.  Maybe I'll actually come back to the game now since I don't have to spend an hour in bed every time I take 5 minutes to craft.

Partying is now actually possible, finally.  And no more being spammed endlessly by stupid marketplace listings. 

Anyway; Valencia and Ninja are all that's left, right?  I'm fine waiting it out..  Especially since we still can't bind various actions to certain keys (like ALT), mouse buttons and don't have the ability to dual bind keys.

Edit: Oh, and the UI breaking when we change characters still isn't resolved; that's great.  Have to set up my character's hotbars ALL OVER AGAIN!

Edit2: The fishing quests are all still using the wrong names.  This is actually a troll, right? We've reported this for months; what the hell Daum?

Please don't feel forced to come back.

1 person likes this

Posted

I agree but I have a better idea. Dont come back just go find something else thats tailored just for you to play. And this goes for everyone that thinks shits supposed to be tailored to each one of you and just finds everything they dont like about this game. ::NEWS FLASH:: NO ONE IS FORCING ANY OF YOU TO PLAY THIS GAME!

1 person likes this

Posted

The damage from the siege cannon are very small, of the order of 1%.
Cannons can carry a maximum of 50% damage!

to use a gun, you need to construct a building (cost 2kk); 1 cannon = 1 tower; lol!!!1
Explain to me, why did you do it?

what is now needed in this game cannon? Thank you, you have killed the whole art of shooting!

Posted

If I'm doing it for enjoyment what changed.. Well, 1. it's not enjoyable anymore? Fishing used to be cathartic now it's a hassle. 2-7 minutes boating around between hotspots looking for the tiniest speckles of birds flying on your horizon to indicate that you have indeed found a new hotspot (not to mention trying to do that at night, which is fairly impossible unless you turn your gamma all the way up).  And no, hell no. the new hotspots do not last for hours, so that would be an incorrect assumption on your part. Out of the 36 hotspots I visited  the one that lasted the longest lasted for only 18 minutes, and the shortest for 4. And that's not just my experience, that's everyone else's experiences with the new hotspots as well. 

While what you mention is valid on the one hand, the reality is you don't HAVE to chase hotspots.  You can plant yourself and still just active fish and accept that you won't always get yellows.  If the pure enjoyment is what you are doing it for, then the value of what you catch is less important than the process itself in some regards.

And there is a little bit of hope... aside from the seagulls spots that I do agree can be a bit annoying to chase at times (especially the ones that only let you get one cast in, lol)  there ARE still semi-hotspots that yeild about 60% yellows, 30& blues and the rest greens and whites, with no trash.  For times when I really want to just chill and not chase seagulls, i search a bit until a find a spot like this which seem to be fairly common, if hidden, and just watch a movie or whatnot while watching for the catch mechanic to trigger.  So if you haven't found any spots like this yet, I can assure you they are out there and sound like possibly more along the lines of what you are looking for!  Good luck... in the end I do share some of your views... I'm just not as bothered by the changes, I guess.

1 person likes this

Posted

While what you mention is valid on the one hand, the reality is you don't HAVE to chase hotspots.  You can plant yourself and still just active fish and accept that you won't always get yellows.  If the pure enjoyment is what you are doing it for, then the value of what you catch is less important than the process itself in some regards.
And there is a little bit of hope... aside from the seagulls spots that I do agree can be a bit annoying to chase at times (especially the ones that only let you get one cast in, lol)  there ARE still semi-hotspots that yeild about 60% yellows, 30& blues and the rest greens and whites, with no trash.  For times when I really want to just chill and not chase seagulls, i search a bit until a find a spot like this which seem to be fairly common, if hidden, and just watch a movie or whatnot while watching for the catch mechanic to trigger.  So if you haven't found any spots like this yet, I can assure you they are out there and sound like possibly more along the lines of what you are looking for!  Good luck... in the end I do share some of your views...

I'm just not as bothered by the changes, I guess.

If you have a video card that is less than cutting edge those birds are impossible to see until you are right on top of them which makes boat fishing rather useless for a large part of the player base.  Most of the ocean is just white junk fish, seaweed, and broken fish hooks which does not pay for boats and fishing gear much less anything else. None of those "semi hotspots" seem to be out on the web, BDOfishers and sites like that still have the maps from before the nerf.

1 person likes this

Posted

Why are outfits suddenly on sale as well? The patch notes stated 3 categories of items and non of those 3 were outfits, then since last server check suddenly outfits are on sale as well. Rip the money I spent on outfits 2-3 days ago : x

Posted (edited)

"

New Daily Quests have been added.(Black Spirit)

Once a daily quest is received and cleared, players can no longer to receive the quest from black spirit on the same day.
[Daily Quest] Giant & Mansha
"

After I finished Giant & Mansha "Daily" quest all hunter seel quests stucked/finished forever. No more daily Black spirit kill quests in Calpheion. I get scroll boss quests and ring/earring "meet to NPC" quests . Amulet quests  (in Calpheon Crystal vendor)  don't refresh after I reach Lvl 54.

Edited by Mikroman

Posted

I dont know if this is the right place to post this but why is every costume available for the Maehwa on sale except the order of the apricot one. I wanted to buy it but its the only one not on sale?

Posted

Wow Daum just wow!!! I already was disappointed that the outfits and costumes werenot on sale and NOW without telling us anything u place them on sale??? I wasted so much money! The prices are too high to start with and then this. Never getting any cents from me again.

Posted

Wow Daum just wow!!! I already was disappointed that the outfits and costumes werenot on sale and NOW without telling us anything u place them on sale??? I wasted so much money! The prices are too high to start with and then this. Never getting any cents from me again.

I hope the sale lasts long enough to get the money together to actually buy an outfit.

Posted (edited)

If you have a video card that is less than cutting edge those birds are impossible to see until you are right on top of them which makes boat fishing rather useless for a large part of the player base.  Most of the ocean is just white junk fish, seaweed, and broken fish hooks which does not pay for boats and fishing gear much less anything else. None of those "semi hotspots" seem to be out on the web, BDOfishers and sites like that still have the maps from before the nerf.

The devs honestly shouldn't be designing aspects of the game around the lowest common denominator in graphics cards though... seriously.

And the point is stop looking for someone else's work, trying to google everyone else's hotspots.  That is arguably part of the reason the previous version of hotspots got taken away to begin with.  Go get into your own boat and do what you're intended to do.  Test different areas until you find a decent producing zone.  Given your  own comment it is pretty clear you haven't invested a whole lot of time investigating for yourself or you would find what I have.  

The reason none of the "semi-hotspots" and the like aren't out on the web is 1. People have learned not to post such things lest they get nerfed or lest you wind up with a mountain of boats on top of one another, and 2. The amount of people actually bothering to put in reasonable effort to FIND the things is rather small.  Most people are lazy and just google up someone else's work.

I can promise you that if you range around a bit and get past 5 minutes from even the Velia dock, you'll find more than fishing hooks.  Not in every place you fish by a long shot, but in PLENTY of places all the same.  The great majority of the ocean isn't SUPPOSED to be high producing.  Just like real fishing IRL, you range around a bit until you find a school and then remember where that "hole" is for future trips.

Here is a random screen of AFK fishing i just returned to town from.  Care to tell me what is "wrong" with my catch?

My point isn't to be a -----. It is to give you some reassurance that you WILL get some payoff for effort.  At first, sure... you're gonna wind up with a bunch of fish hooks.  So did I.  But I kept going and slowly started to gain a larger and larger pool of decent and great producing areas.  And I am NOT going to share them online with people who aren't willing to put in their own effort.  All I can say is if you are only finding fish hooks then you aren't trying very hard.

Just leave it at that.  

P.S. I just noticed that most of what I thought I was replying to was from a different commenter who was being douchey.  Sry about my tone.  I'll leave the message up just simply to still get the point across to those who want some validation as to whether fishing is worth the effort or not, but just wanted to add that most of my post isn't aimed at you, BC  :)

2016-06-25_71112131.JPG

Edited by Bootsnboards

Posted (edited)

EDIT:

Edit3: All true/real dyes can be sold, even from cashshop. Dyes are 7m each on jordine, and prices keep increasing. Soon p2w. I guess that we can expect full f2p and p2w by the end of the summer?

true

this game is just getting worse and worse with every patch and it will soon be f2p.

Edited by Kotlett

Posted

I hope the camouflagesuit is still ingame when the Ninja comes sometime in the next century.

Morpheox

Posted

• HP recovery effect has been added to Fierce Strike and will give additional HP per hit when the hit succeeds.

• Lvl 1: 10 HP Recovers per hit

• Lvl 2: 15 HP recovers per hit

• Lvl 3: 20 HP recovers per hit

• Lvl 4: 25 HP recovers per hit

• Lvl 5: 30 HP recovers per hit

Didn't works, never recover HP

Posted

Can someone please explain to me what happened to Cannon Workshops?? - I cannot find a Cannon workshop anymore...

Posted (edited)

I agree but I have a better idea. Dont come back just go find something else thats tailored just for you to play. And this goes for everyone that thinks shits supposed to be tailored to each one of you and just finds everything they dont like about this game. ::NEWS FLASH:: NO ONE IS FORCING ANY OF YOU TO PLAY THIS GAME!

You guys are imbeciles.

These are quality of life features that should've been in the game from the start.  They improve the experience of EVERYONE.

Fandumb is too strong with this game.

Edited by DAOWAce

Posted

You guys are imbeciles.

These are quality of life features that should've been in the game from the start.  They improve the experience of EVERYONE.

Fandumb is too strong with this game.

If you think my post was about defending the game, I'm not sure it's even worth answering ... :]

Have fun.

Posted

• Name Tag will be displayed even if players equip Ghillie suit in node, siege and red battle field.

This patch was about 1 month ago and it still doesn't show the name in the red battlefield.

Reported a few weeks ago but its still not fixed. Can you take a look into it, please? @PM_Jouska

Posted

@PM_Jouska will the 1 loyalty combat and awakening skill reset still be available for purchase after this up coming patch on the 20th for use on new ninja/kunoichi or will the revamped be implemented?

Posted (edited)

@PM_Jouska will the 1 loyalty combat and awakening skill reset still be available for purchase after this up coming patch on the 20th for use on new ninja/kunoichi or will the revamped be implemented?

If you had the courtesy to check the news and announcements section of the forums, this question of yours would have been answered.

Edited by Owly