• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - June 17th

449 posts in this topic

Posted

"Damage for Deep Thrust III has been increased from 133% to 225%."

Don't see this in the description on the skill in game. Did it happen?

Posted

Can you please revise these patch notes with some details about the gear upgrade mechanics?  Shouldn't we have gotten ultimate reform stone with this change?  We carefully chose our blues for the right damage reduction now we are going to risk downgrading with this patch?  No way.

Posted

What I mean is: start the launcher, and don't close it or it will re-check the installation every time. What it did on my installation: start the launcher, checking of files, then downloading up to 1.73gb....almost 3 minutes of hdd swapping and then the download continued. Now at 88%.

Doing the same to me as well.  Might just be due to a single large file installation/replacement...

Posted

• Monster’s Combat Exp & Skill Exp has been increased for all areas.

• Monster’s HP has been decreased and damage for monsters has been decreased in all areas

why?  huh

why? 

seriously agree with this.  whats next?  mobs just fall over when you walk by?    whats the point?    the combat was soo easy to begin with, that a few of my friends quit.

/rant over

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

EDIT:

Why are dyes in the auction house? Why is a cashshop item sold for silver? Can we expect full P2W?

Does it work only with dyes from loyalty (event)!

Edited by Qikz

Posted

Transport goods can no longer be shipped from Epheria port directly to Altinova. Was this intended or a bug?

Posted (edited)

oss9vS0.pngBerserker

• HP recovery effect has been added to Claw Scar and will give additional HP per hit when the hit succeeds.

• Lvl 1: 10 HP Recovers per hit

• Lvl 2: 15 HP recovers per hit

• Lvl 3: 20 HP recovers per hit

• Lvl 4: 25 HP recovers per hit

• Lvl 5: 30 HP recovers per hit

• HP recovery effect has been added to Fierce Strike and will give additional HP per hit when the hit succeeds.

These are not function as communicated.

Fierce strike is granting 30hp per skill use, regardless of the number of mobs hit. Not "30hp per hit"

And there is no apparent effect of Claw scar's HP recovery.

ALSO no in game description says anything about the recovery effect of these skills

Edited by bomackin
1 person likes this

Posted

Wow! Big changes and a step in the right direction. Thank you! =-)

I have been much less active in this game due to the many issues that I have with the game design but I wont give up on it just yet now. I appreciate all of the work you are doing and hope it continues. My main concerns are in the rng everything approach that this game takes and the if you have unlimited time to play you are superior and can troll other players approach this game has. Hopefully these MAJOR concerns will be at least partially addressed soon. I have been following this game since Korean release and preordered for 100 dollars when it came to the US. I also bought 200 dollars in pearls. I didnt say that to say that I expect to be able to pay to win, but I do think that it should have some impact on how much I like the rest of what this game offers. Thank you again Daum and I cant wait to see what else you have to offer! :D

1 person likes this

Posted

very nice patch another event to keep thing interesting node ware and castle sieges just around the corner huge class buffs and a cash shop sale and free skill resets :)

Posted

Can we get a "Delete all Mails" pls? :D 

1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Jouska toot tip for ground slash on warriors still indicates it does reduced damage on players

Posted

nice patch notes cant believe you brought out a sale the day after i bought my toon some gear =(.  As for ppl saying they had corrupt file mine done too then after restarting client it scanned then continued with the patch

Posted

EDIT:

Why are dyes in the auction house? Why is a cashshop item sold for silver? Can we expect full P2W?

I  like that i can buy cash shop items with silver, i wish the cash shop made it convenient to do so. Make it a goal, a high number, i dont care. But to offer something with stat benefits for cash ONLY is P2W.

2 people like this

Posted

Just to put this out there but you can get dyes with loyalty.

Just to put this outthere. A white dye is 80m in korea. With 80m i can buy boss gloves.

And yes, the dyes will have those some huge prices for us soon too...

Posted (edited)

ENJOY!

We can sell dyes now!!

Edited by DworkJay

Posted

Warrior didnt get ANY changes, SoD deals same damage, counter shows as shorter CD but doesnt work, Spear doesnt work, Ground Slash tooltip bugged, Deep thrust no tooltip no damage :(

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I  like that i can buy cash shop items with silver, i wish the cash shop made it convenient to do so. Make it a goal, a high number, i dont care. But to offer something with stat benefits for cash ONLY is P2W.

Finally, a human with common sense. <3

Edited by Waterpumpee

Posted

Just to put this outthere. A white dye is 80m in korea. With 80m i can buy boss gloves.

And yes, the dyes will have those some huge prices for us soon too...

You can't sell all dyes tho. And we don't know yet, but i assume only dyes from loyalty shop ( not all ) can be sold.

Posted

oss9vS0.pngBerserker

• HP recovery effect has been added to Claw Scar and will give additional HP per hit when the hit succeeds.

• HP recovery effect has been added to Fierce Strike and will give additional HP per hit when the hit succeeds.

These are not function as communicated.

Fierce strike is granting 30hp per skill use, regardless of the number of mobs hit. Not "30hp per hit"

And there is no apparent effect of Claw scar's HP recovery.

I could be wrong but 30 hp per hit could mean every time your character hits successfully (per swing) you get 30 HP, not taking into account how many things you hit with that swing

Posted

Spirit Healing (All level’), MP recovery has been increased.

NOT shown in the tooltip - someone tested it already?!

Posted (edited)

Finally, a human with common sense. <3

Yeah, and you can spend 5k dollars in dyes, sell it, and buy what you want <3 IT IS P2W, nothing else.

[edit] Only Loyalties. Its ok, no P2W (yet).

Edited by DworkJay

Posted

As I am not able to log in yet, can anyone verify that indeed Order of Apricot costume is available for Maehwa?

Posted (edited)

I could be wrong but 30 hp per hit could mean every time your character hits successfully (per swing) you get 30 HP, not taking into account how many things you hit with that swing

Maybe so? But every other reference to "____ on hit" that I've seen in the game, is per mob. So~ Just needs more clear communication if that is the case.

Edited by bomackin

Posted

Really needing confirmation. If I delete the character with my reserved name, will it still be reserved so I can name change my new main? 

1 person likes this

Posted

"Workers will gain experience now after working in the garden"

Does that mean we can send our workers to tend our gardens?