• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - June 17th

449 posts in this topic

Posted

Someone give a kiss to a guy, who came up with free skill reset!

Posted (edited)

@CM_Jouska

I see no mention of the removal of Cannon and Gear-Specific Workshops in the patch notes as well as the removal of Cannons and other hard-built items now consolidated to the guilds.  It would have been nice to have been warned about this ahead of time, before I dumped my nodes/silver/resources into investing into these workshops in anticipation of upgrading post-patch.

As of now, our CP spent into those workshops has not been refunded either; hope you have a fix for this soon... >:(

Edited by Volhmic

Posted

I was once a beautiful black tamer, but no longer...  Thanks patch! >:[

2016-06-16_-1229788422.JPG

2016-06-17_9759662.JPG

Sooooo, once you go black you DO go back..

1 person likes this

Posted

Well how did I miss that?!!  :o:$  Thanks.

How do you send them out?

Click on the "Farm" icon in the upper left, click "List" you can choose who to send from there.

Posted

@CM_Jouska

Kiss for the dude who came up with the skill reset thingi please. we demand it

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Where i can hire the Maid? :'(

cVb225m.jpg

Edited by Akashha

Posted

Click on the "Farm" icon in the upper left, click "List" you can choose who to send from there.

Thank you very much! 

Checked the last set of Patch Notes and there was no mention of this.  I'm glad to know about it now, though.

Posted

while updating my launcher keeps coming up with corrupted file when it goes to check it there is no file corrupted then it goes back to update  and does the same thing after a while ???????????????????????????

Posted

HP recovery effect has been added to Fierce Strike and will give additional HP per hit when the hit succeeds.

• Lvl 1: 10 HP Recovers per hit

• Lvl 2: 15 HP recovers per hit

• Lvl 3: 20 HP recovers per hit

• Lvl 4: 25 HP recovers per hit

• Lvl 5: 30 HP recovers per hit

THIS IS A LIE

Posted

Undocumented : 

Fishing boat need Flax now.....

Boat.png

Posted

Looks like you get junk in fishing hotspots where you never got junk previously.

Posted

Thank you very much! 

Checked the last set of Patch Notes and there was no mention of this.  I'm glad to know about it now, though.

It is in may 18th patch notes.

Posted (edited)

My 1 million silver cannon was deleted and it was not installed. {Lynch cannon assembly kit} Spent all this time to get a cannon and waited until the siege workshop was released for ammo. now cannon workshops are gone and my cannon guess I will just sit on all this useless ammo. cannons only purchasable by guild masters and officers now. that makes no sense as to why cannons were craft able previously without ammo and now ammo can be made but not the cannon.

Edited by Kagare
1 person likes this

Posted

seriously agree with this.  whats next?  mobs just fall over when you walk by?    whats the point?    the combat was soo easy to begin with, that a few of my friends quit.

/rant over

Probably a catch up mechanic. Quit if you don't like it pleb.

1 person likes this

Posted

What happened to the steel dagger forge in calpheon?

Posted

why i cannot log in? every time is stuck at loading 

Posted

Anyone else have issues with fishing hotspots?

Posted

I cant even get in the game right now .-. lucky I love this game or I would rage quit cause Im probably gonna have to reinstall which is gonna be hell

Posted

Still there, well, 2nd Floor No. 3-6 Market Street, still here.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

why i cannot log in? every time is stuck at loading 

Because you're posting in the patch notes and not the bug/general section.

Edited by Averagetroll

Posted

Also stuck in "now processing" screen...disconnects every time after awhile.

me 2

Because you're posting in the patch notes and not the bug/general section.

much good advice, such wow 

Posted

I cant even get in the game right now .-. lucky I love this game or I would rage quit cause Im probably gonna have to reinstall which is gonna be hell

I'll cross my fingers for you that you don't have to.

Posted

Take a close look at your Spirit Guide; there should be an option to upgrade items with the reform stone through it.

Your CP is also likely to be locked out at this point as well with the removal of the workshops.  Missing a good chunk on my end due to this glitch.

2 people like this

Posted

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERF!

Sorc can not kill enything on pvp 1v1 now:D On mass pvp I don't wanna think about that:) Give my money back i ----- this game :)

Posted

Loving the better mp returns on ranger. Now we don't need 350 mp pots to farm.