• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - June 17th

449 posts in this topic

Posted

What is this revamp going to entail? Do they already have it in Korea or is Korea and NA getting it at the same time?

Posted

Energy won’t be consumed when processing(L)

OMG, THIS!! THIS!!!! So good!! :)  And thanks for the sale, keep it rolling forever!!!! And thanks for the Skill Reset item via Loyalty, that should stay there forver as well! Make the Loyalty Shop more than just a horribly under stocked thrift shop.

Posted

Cooking, Farming, Gathering, Alchemy, Node Investment...  

Anybody else lose Contribution points with the deletion of upgrade workshops?  

It was converted to storage in all of my cases, still at 282 max, no missing points after uninvesting the shops.

Posted

So tooltips and damage for warrior skills appears to be unchanged. This is a great patch so far....

Posted (edited)

Several blader skills have not changed at all after testing in PVP.

Divider is one of them, it's got the exact same low damage now as before patch.

Fix it perhaps?

Edited by Mentos
1 person likes this

Posted

Warrior

• Fixed the issue where WP would decrease after using Hilt Smash.

• Cool down time for Counter I, II, III has been changed from 6sec. to 5 sec.

• Cool down time for Force Slash has been changed from 12 sec. to 9 sec.

• Damage for Ground Slash I, II, III will no longer decreases against players.

• Cool down time for Frenzied Charge has been changed from 30 sec. to 20 sec.

• Damage for Frenzied Charge has been increased against players.

• Damage for Deep Thrust I has been increased from 80% to 135%

• Damage for Deep Thrust II has been increased from 103% to 175%.

• Damage for Deep Thrust III has been increased from 133% to 225%.

• Cool down time for Piercing Spear has been changed from 12 sec. to 11 sec.

• Damage for Scars of Dusk has been increased against players.

• Damage for Ultimate: Deep Thrust has been increased from 80% to 150%

pls.... ground slash? frenzied charge? Scars of dusk and deep thrust are good but, counter? wat.

You're making us have to change play styles. The buffs are nice but there not in that great of places.

Thanks though, i think. I'll just see how it goes. 

Posted (edited)

deleted

Edited by Fancypants

Posted

• Monster’s Combat Exp & Skill Exp has been increased for all areas.

• Monster’s HP has been decreased and damage for monsters has been decreased in all areas

Explain in numbers please.

Posted

BDO NA/EU just became Pay to Win.

It's only a select few really.  So you have to gamble when buying dyes and hope you get one that can be sold if that's your plan.

Posted (edited)

It's only a select few really.  So you have to gamble when buying dyes and hope you get one that can be sold if that's your plan.

deleted

Edited by Fancypants

Posted

Deleting version.dat and redownloading everything did not solve the problem. Still being DCed both in-game and at char select. Can't seem to stay logged in for more than 10 minutes.

Posted (edited)

I retract this statement.

Edited by Fancypants

Posted

How long do I need to wait for the "now processing"? It's not going past it-.-

Posted

I could spend $60 right now and get 120 mil silver since dyes are on sale. That's AFTER the 35% tax and selling them at a minimum 600k.

@CM_Jouska

Making dyes sellable was the biggest mistake Daum has made. Thanks for making BDO NA/EU pay to win

Only dyes bought with loyalties are sellable

Posted

Storage] Players can withdraw their money by opening storage via maid.

One of the many typos I found.

Posted

Only dyes bought with loyalties are sellable

I just checked this.. fortunately this seems to be true as none of my dyes I had in my palette are sellable

Posted

Okay, you've added a new sound effect for the black spirit when it's got a mission for you.

That brings up the obvious question: How do you *disable* the sound effect? Short of removing whatever file(s) makes that sound effect. It's drivin' me NUTS.

Posted

Just go to a skill instructor, takes no energy

but that would mean there is one less thing to whine about

Posted

For real?

-Dyes can now be sold on the Auction House.

• Auction Reservation System has been added.

• Players will now be able to place a purchase order via the Auction House.

Bye Bye Black Desert Online!

Have fun with your P2W Game ppl...

Posted (edited)

While you all discuss the changes I'm still stuck downloading the patch. Screw my slow internet.

Edited by Valkyrie

Posted

• Monster’s Combat Exp & Skill Exp has been increased for all areas.

• Monster’s HP has been decreased and damage for monsters has been decreased in all areas

Explain in numbers please.

That's what I was thinking when I saw someone post about how bad they thought this change was.  I mean who knows how much it has even been changed.  And I don't think mobs are HARD, but at lvl 54, with 140 or so DP, 1670 health, I can still get killed pretty easily if I'm not careful.  I still use the escape function once and awhile.  Not sure if I wanted to see it be easier, but there are still pink/red/purple mobs to fight if I want more challenge. 

I really am not shocked, but disapointed at all the -----*n I've seen in the other patch notes thread.  People get so upset because something changed when "I spent all these hours doing this or I spent all this energy.. "  Don't like the change sure, but don't bring up the past so to speak - they can't undo or refund past things we did just because they change how it will work going forward.  Adapt or die.  Number one thing is this company listens to our opinions and actively makes changes accordingly.  They can never please everyone.

People complained so much about the xp change with pvp and since then I don't hear anyone say anything in game or have I noticed ANY change at all.  I don't see or hear griefers, really all I do notice is no one getting killed while AFK fishing.

Posted

Loyalty dyes from my experience are normally crap colors anyway,to get the brilliant colors you will still have to pay for them.

Posted

Loyalty dyes from my experience are normally crap colors anyway,to get the brilliant colors you will still have to pay for them.

i got black and white dyes from my loyalty dyes once. 

Posted

Why no Clead outfit for a Witch?  :(  I guess i won't be buying anything then.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you very much for this patch.

Every patch game is better and better.

1 person likes this