• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Devs Team communication regarding Patch 17.06

264 posts in this topic

Posted

wooho nice

Posted (edited)

Wow that skill reset update. That's whats up!

Edited by Sandy

Posted

Fantastic post , please more of this, thumps up

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

cute refund on ghille

Can't even get in game.

Thanks for fixing your servers

Edited by waifu
6 people like this

Posted

How doe one go about applying for the refund?

Posted

Nice news :o

Posted

Why the Grunil Forge in Altinova is missing? I had a level 3 forge and now its not on the list and instead I have storage level 1 ????

Posted (edited)

What was the intent behind changing the Processing feature ?

Our intention behind this change is to make Life contents more approachable for everyone. Since there will be much more Life content with bigger scales that needs a lot of raw materials coming up, we want our users to feel free to explore further and enjoy much more of our well-made in game content.

After much consideration, we came to the conclusion of removing the energy consuming from the processing skills. Those users who already invested a lot in processing skills can be dissatisfied with this change. But overall this action will let more users enjoy variety of Life contents in game.

So there's no possibility for any kind of compensation? Just a slap in the face for the greater good? Compensating them would be fair and wouldn't affect other people. But you rather refund the ghillie suits that still work fine in open world and gvg's...

For goodness sake, as a artisan 9 processing, I don't have a single level 10 node because I chose to invest into that lifeskill...

Edited by Thrag
7 people like this

Posted

Only if you purchased the ghillie suit after the 18th of May..... tf

4 people like this

Posted

If you're asking for feedback on the balance changes than I'd suggest trying to get the wizard to be a backline glass-cannon with good sustain so they stop being so damn tanky. Make something of theirs scale with ap or something so they stop having 90ap and 300dp yet still being effective as hell with the utility and a heal. (idk how the wizard/witch play that well so take this with a grain of sand)

And for the warrior. Do every warrior player a favor and just forget about frenzied charge... That ability takes the time to cast as it would take a sorc to kill you, and it is super easy to dodge and super hard to aim. Remove that and give some of the DP reductions to the abilities the warrior actually uses. I was thinking a -10-15 DP reduction on dark spear, maybe a dark spear II that adds that or something. So our cc chain, if the dark spear lands, would be a little more harmful to the light-armored classes and allow us to actually hurt the heavy armored classes. This is my feedback pre-testing the warrior so I am not sure of how good it will be, but this is just what i see.

Posted

Only if you purchased the ghillie suit after the 18th of May..... tf

Get rekt!

1 person likes this

Posted

Dear CM, Daum and Dev Team,

I know a majority of players have been dissatisfied with the changes. I personally have been very excited about all of them. Life costing energy was a very HUGE deterrent for me to buy the game (I have been playing the guest trial).

I can see there is a huge effort to communicate with the community and posts like this I super approve of. There are many demands of BDO players and though a lot of them are unreasonable, I am glad to see that you guys recognize this and do your best to do what you can!

Please keep up the great work.

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

So there's no possibility for any kind of compensation? Just a slap in the face for the greater good? Compensating them would be fair and wouldn't affect other people. But you rather refund the ghillie suits that still work fine in open world and gvg's...

For goodness sake, as a master 9 processing, I don't have a single level 10 node because I chose to invest into that lifeskill...

Get rekt!

Hmm not really in your case. I mean you are now allready Master 9.

For everyone that used more than 1 Character for processing: get rekt!

Edited by Dasmo

Posted

only after 18th of may...and the reason?

Posted

well, that's a mighty fine hard shafting to anyone who bought ghillie before.

1 person likes this

Posted

I love this , if you guys would explain like this every major patch , it would make everything clear , and people wouldnt rage so much over some changes , and would actually see what dev team is aware of and what they are looking forward to

6 people like this

Posted

Note the lack of positive feedback here; it's because everyone is already playing.

Might I suggest never scheduling a 7-8hr maintenance on a Friday? At least, not starting at Midday. I get you're probably EU working as well, but I've been at work before 7am in the past... 

Posted

I really wish that I had known that there would be free skill resets before I bought and used one yesterday.

Posted

Yes please fix the pvp enabling quest!! I don't care if it's at lvl 45 or 50, just fix it please! It's not working at all right now...

3 people like this

Posted

This is awesome thank you Daum.

Having come out of an long, turbulent and abusive relationship with another publisher called T**** W****** I'm absolutely gobsmacked not to find myself being bent over a desk being buggered with an unlubricated pineapple when a major patch lands. 

1 person likes this

Posted

After consideration we have decided to offer a refund to anyone who purchased the Ghillie suit between the 18th of May and 14th of June. To do so simply contact our support team. 

Thievery

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

So no refunds for those who purchased the Ghillie suit earlier?

Also rest in peace base materials, with free processing they will never be available on the market, because they will all be made into more valuable things.

Good...friggin.... job... you killed the market.

Edited by Flixerine

Posted

So great !!!

Nice Daum <3

Posted

Well, that ghillie suit refund deadline seams... well... yeah, actually really unfair for all those idiots who bought earlier. I mean either refund or don't... but do not half-arse it.

And of course this one

change PvP Enable Quest to lv 50 - yes please!

...just because it would annoy so many self-proclaimed "hardcore" enthusiasts. No wait... actually not the only reason. It would save me some time, too, and I would not need to suicide 99 times every two days with my fishing alt. Bring the quest! And... don't forget to make it actually... well... work as advertised? Please?

11 people like this