• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Devs Team communication regarding Patch 17.06

264 posts in this topic

Posted

i dont care what level the PVP unlock quest is but you need to make the quest that locks your level serve a purpose. So either move PvP back to 50, or the belmorn quest to 45.

4 people like this

Posted

All the class changes were based on in game data?  How is that possible if most of the buffs for warriors are for skills that 99% of the warrior community doesn't spec into?

1 person likes this

Posted

I have several questions:

- Ghillie suit

"For other open field activities including Guild War, Name Tag will NOT be displayed."

Will there be any changes to how the ghillie suit works in the future?

When the desert ghillie is introduced with valencia, will it still hide player's names outdoors (outside nodewars\sieges\battlefields)?

- Node Wars Schedules

Are the schedules for node wars and sieges set in stone? I'm sure they were set based on what you found to be convenient for most people based on a poll.

But for some people like myself, during the week those schedules make attendance impossible.

As more regions are added to the game will more schedule options be added for node wars? (some at a later time than current ones, some at an earlier time)

- Open World PvP, Red players and Karma

As node wars under the current schedule at least during the week are impossible for me to attend, all there is left as far as non-instanced pvp goes is open world pvp.

Under the current system, players who engage in open world pvp (people who flag) get high karma penalties. And the punishment for going red is insane, especially when considering that when someone else is killed in open world pvp they lose absolutely nothing now. Yet the HEAVY punishment to red players remains. Why is open world pvp so punishing?

As a side note, I would like to remind everyone that negative karma isn't just gained by PKing, regular hits, smugling, murdering rebels in calpheon, pickpocketing also add negative karma. With this in mind, will these system be explored deeper?

Is the karma system and open world pvp system being reworked? Right now it's being discouraged which is very disappointing. Will this change? If so, do you have an ETA? Sooner, later?

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you for the post - really nice to see you communicating with us - not only just the changes - but your vision for the game.

Thank you!!!!

Posted

Respect for the refund option on ghillie custome. 

Posted

PLEASE move PvP to 50 or change the Belmourn leveling quest to 45, or make a new 45 quest. 

4 people like this

Posted

"who purchased the Ghillie suit between the 18th of May and 14th of June. "

What's the reason for this? Why not for all?

Posted

This: "we are open to change the PvP Enable Quest to lv 50", please.

1 person likes this

Posted

GG for fuk up game

Play itself now.

fu.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Refund only for those who bought it  between the 18th of May and 14th of June?

Seriously? That's completely unfair.

2 people like this

Posted

Thank you very much for this additional effort to increase communication! Thumbs up!

Posted

Thanks a bunch for the free skill resets, it helps immensely to test every maxed skill out. :D

Posted

My gut reaction to the processing change as a Master processor was negative, but after pounding for flour for hours and seeing the multiple 10k+ stacks of ore rotting in storage, I have hopes that this will be a good change.  I always felt behind by my own overzealous doing, and maybe now I can use that extra energy and time spent out of the bed on guild gathering, other life skills, amity, nodes and more.  We'll see how it goes.  I'm optimistic.

5 people like this

Posted

NICE!!!

Much Love!

Posted

RIP Warriors GG!

1 person likes this

Posted

You Ghillie suit people are silly...lol. You cant go into contained/instanced pvp and kill anyone cuz your name is seen? lol

OW "PvP" you can still gank while not being seen.

Frankly i think its a silly mechanic and for the weak.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Could any GM please explain why any of the changes made to the warrior were beneficial to a class hardly anyone bothers playing at this point?  It truly does seem like the warrior isnt better off now but worse if anything.  With all the talk of giving back refunds for the ghilly suit, how about making good on all the time spent leveling a class thats mostly irrelevant and inferior to its female counterpart.  

Ranged already dominates this game...  That must be obvious even from the devs standpoint.  It wont  be long before all PVP is made up of rangers and those who felt a tanking class would be viable are left with our longswords in our hand looking silly.  I wanted to tank stuff in BDO.  Wish I knew that really wasnt a thing...  Hell, theres virtually zero PvE content tankable that were needed for.  

I miss games that recognized that by being 95% pvp centric that they are indeed alienating a giant chunk of their potential playerbase.  Most of a warriors best skills dont even work in pvp so the class as a whole doesnt make sense.  

I really wish I could get the attention of someone at PB or Daum to explain to me with 10 minutes of their time why im wrong.  A little back and forth question and answer.  Im a reasonable person and if your intentions make sense, I will gladly change my view.  As of now, BDO really doesnt have something for everyone.  It has amazing potential but thats it.  I am a little bummed to see the process of it being squandered already in the works.

We are not Korea.  They're gaming sensibilities are different from our own.  Until this is realized, im afraid all future western releases are going to suffer similar fates I fear BDO is working its way towards.  

How about a blend of 3 parts PVP to 1 part genuine PVE raid and guild centered content.  Not this open world zerg on the occasional world boss.  That is very crude and antiquated pve.

Thank you

Edited by Hezikiya
5 people like this

Posted

Following items will be added to the Loyalties store; costs 1 Loyalties, can be purchased 3/day/family

• All Combat Skill Reset
  • Awakened Skill Reset

Maybe I'm blind or just too stupid (or both :D), but the shop says:

"Purchase Restriction: 3 per Family (3 remaining)"

That sounds to me that I can purchase it 3 times only to use it 3 times (for 3 chars or 3 times for the same). You said 3/DAY/family. So how does it work?

Posted

If a meaningful amount of users keep request, we are open to change the PvP Enable Quest to lv 50.

Ähm... sry, but is this a translation error from korean answer or do the devs realy think that there is a Quest to enable PvP atm?

Currently there is no "PvP Enable Quest" at level 45. It just enables. Al that is there is a "XP gain unlock Quest" that already is at level 49/50.

So if the quoted sentence realy should read "..., we are open to change the PvP Level from 45 to 50" I hereby officially add my voice to the requests list: DO IT!!!

If the sentence is correct as it is quoted: Please inform the Devs, that there is currently a heavy bug wich enables PvP without any Quest.

2 people like this

Posted

Did you guys even test warrior? The Damage is LAUGHABLE! I'm watching this guy on twitch with 20 more ap than me doing shit for damage. Scars of Dusk is basically the same damage pre patch. Ground slash......yeah lmfao. This class is a joke. Putting my warrior to rest until after summer when awakening is released lmfao so sad.

I don't always QQ but enough is enough.

4 people like this

Posted

• Can you develop a bit regarding the changes coming for every classes

Class Balance was carefully adjusted based on actual in game data of NONE Awakenings. We made much more of our effort to balance these None Awakening Classes since this is the essential stage that leads every user to the next level; The Awakenings.

Every each adjustment is relied on individuality of all classes and the relativeness in the goal of power equality. Some classes got buffs for combats while the others got buffs for convenience.

It may not be satisfying, but we are constantly making extra effort and always trying our best to keep the balance even. We are aware of how important this issue is and how difficult to reach this goal. Please continue observing how our effort is working out.

Sorry, but that is bullshit. You, or rather Pearl Abyss (because to be fair you have absolutely no saying in what gets balanced and what not) just copy pasted the nerfs/buffs from Korea into EU/NA. There is nothing in the sort of "carefully adjusted" when you apply post awakening nerfs/buffs to a pre awakening state of the game.

Or do you want to tell us that both post and pre awakening state need the same kind of balancing patches?

10 people like this

Posted

Refund only for those who bought it  between the 18th of May and 14th of June?

Seriously? That's completely unfair.

Pretty much this and its not understandable. Just give us all the pearls back and remove from all the Suits. The people who rly wanted it for style gathering can easy rebuy it from the refunded pearls.

Posted

Ähm... sry, but is this a translation error from korean answer or do the devs realy think that there is a Quest to enable PvP atm?

Currently there is no "PvP Enable Quest" at level 45. It just enables. Al that is there is a "XP gain unlock Quest" that already is at level 49/50.

So if the quoted sentence realy should read "..., we are open to change the PvP Level from 45 to 50" I hereby officially add my voice to the requests list: DO IT!!!

If the sentence is correct as it is quoted: Please inform the Devs, that there is currently a heavy bug wich enables PvP without any Quest.

I'm out of likes, so take a <3 instead :)

People have been trying since forever to point out that we have a pvp-enabling quest in the game that isn't doing anything - either because of a bug, or because of mistranslations / adaptation. It'd be hilarious if they didn't do anything until now because they think the quest was moved to lvl 44 and it's working...

Either way, YES PLEASE!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

So there's no possibility for any kind of compensation? Just a slap in the face for the greater good? Compensating them would be fair and wouldn't affect other people. But you rather refund the ghillie suits that still work fine in open world and gvg's...

For goodness sake, as a master 9 processing, I don't have a single level 10 node because I chose to invest into that lifeskill...

Why must people ask for compensation with every change to a game. 

2 people like this

Posted

Thanks for explanations and early patch notes. 

A quest to enable PvP would be really great. If it is carefully thought out (eg: travelling progression is stopped as long as the quest isn't done), so that people would not just avoid doing that quest as a mean to avoid PvP. Moving PvP to 50, as there is already a quest to get to that level, would be the simplest, imho...