• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Devs Team communication regarding Patch 17.06

264 posts in this topic

Posted

Very interesting developments, looking forward to Awakenings

Posted

About the processing change, the 'arguments' show your incapable minds do not see this is a dramatic change on our server, especially for us who spent countless of RL-hours on this life skill.

Id agree it's a good change, on the other hand the time spent not getting anything in return makes me vomit over you and yours.

Enjoy my vomit.

Posted

OMG we have needed this for a long time! Thank you for posting your decision making process. Just knowing helps a lot. 

Also, change pvp to lvl 50!!!!

3 people like this

Posted

Ahh, the blessings of being a packrat and stocking those items over 10.000 per... :)

Posted

• Can you develop a bit regarding the changes coming for every classes

Class Balance was carefully adjusted based on actual in game data of NONE Awakenings. We made much more of our effort to balance these None Awakening Classes since this is the essential stage that leads every user to the next level; The Awakenings.

Every each adjustment is relied on individuality of all classes and the relativeness in the goal of power equality. Some classes got buffs for combats while the others got buffs for convenience.

It may not be satisfying, but we are constantly making extra effort and always trying our best to keep the balance even. We are aware of how important this issue is and how difficult to reach this goal. Please continue observing how our effort is working out.

Sorry, but that is bullshit. You, or rather Pearl Abyss (because to be fair you have absolutely no saying in what gets balanced and what not) just copy pasted the nerfs/buffs from Korea into EU/NA. There is nothing in the sort of "carefully adjusted" when you apply post awakening nerfs/buffs to a pre awakening state of the game.

Or do you want to tell us that both post and pre awakening state need the same kind of balancing patches?

I second this.

Cut the crap, thanks. You have been pushing random KR "balance" patches since CBT2, so don't even try to talk about "carefully adjusting" anything. Also, you're way better off just saying things the way the are, because if you really did make these changes to balance *our* version, then you're just utterly incompetent and have no clue how your game works.

Better stick to the truth: PA gives you KR patches, you push them. Makes you look less bad.

7 people like this

Posted

Get rekt!

Hmm not really in your case. I mean you are now allready Master 9.

For everyone that used more than 1 Character for processing: get rekt!

This is what happens when you conform.

Posted

PLEASE change PVP to be 50+ only please

2 people like this

Posted

I'd like to see a genius who came up with wizard+ranger buffs and warrior nerfs...

Those things have nothing at all to do with balance... So i call you BS on that one...

Outside of this major ------up, i really like this patch... Lot of QoL changes... GJ to anyone who didint touch those 3 mentioned classes... You guy are awesome...

(and to people who touched them - FU... )

2 people like this

Posted

Why on earth would you put a limit on who gets a refund for the ghillie suit? I have two of them and don't want either of them now. Please explain why you are limiting who can get refunds on it.

Posted

Sorry, but that is bullshit. You, or rather Pearl Abyss (because to be fair you have absolutely no saying in what gets balanced and what not) just copy pasted the nerfs/buffs from Korea into EU/NA. There is nothing in the sort of "carefully adjusted" when you apply post awakening nerfs/buffs to a pre awakening state of the game.

Or do you want to tell us that both post and pre awakening state need the same kind of balancing patches?

I second this.

Cut the crap, thanks. You have been pushing random KR "balance" patches since CBT2, so don't even try to talk about "carefully adjusting" anything. Also, you're way better off just saying things the way the are, because if you really did make these changes to balance *our* version, then you're just utterly incompetent and have no clue how your game works.

Better stick to the truth: PA gives you KR patches, you push them. Makes you look less bad.

QTF:
Any korean vet with half a brain knows that the eu/na client is like the twin/mirror client to the kr client we've seen it on the last few patches what we get is what kr gets and what they get is what we get, always sinteinterchangeable back and foth between the "adjustments" for those 2 clients.
Sick and tired of this PR bullsh!t talk so yeah i second these two quotes and liked them as well just cut the crap and tell us straight up "we can't do anything, the clients are tied together like this we can only change x or y or z but not a, b or c because of this."

7 people like this

Posted

@CM_Tytyes

So, Warrior is more clunky now, damage not affected. Feels a lot slower, combos doesn't connect anymore, nothing changed.

Why do we allways get ignored or washed away with "We will get a hold of developers to ask them what was their intention"

Warrior is dead class in this patch I predicted it. Prediction came true

Topic under is proof of ignoring us warriors since patch was posted.

Yes I am mad, I got reasons. 3 months in as weakest class nothing changed. Re-roll time I guess? Time to spend another 3 months on other character

2 people like this

Posted

Neat.

Posted (edited)

@CM_Tytyes So any type of compensation for those who spent loyalty to increase their processing rank? The amount of time spent, as well as, loyalty spent, and energy spent is upsetting to say the least. Those who decided to not focus on this life skill now don't have to spend the energy that others have to gain rank. Who knows how many energy pots, nodes leveled, or any other life skill rank up was missed. With nothing but a weeks warning after a little bit of thinking by Daum/pearl abyss you put in a massive change to a life skill, which many others and myself would have just went to Artisan 1, and stopped there if we knew this change would happen. 

I hate asking for compensation, just, with such a change and with little notice after investing time, energy, and loyalty something has to be done. Otherwise it is pretty much this company choosing to ignore and not care about a player base that focused on this life skill, because, they saw benefit in it, or saw it as fun with the different advantages gained with rank. I'd have focused on gathering as I see that as enjoyable too, not level my processing for literally no reason, because, such a change was coming with but a weeks notice... 

I know it could be hard to figure out what to do for those who did go above and beyond in processing, but something, anything needs to be done because it makes no sense to me and the amount of wasted time really is just upsetting, I can't get over the amount of nights i spent leveling processing for no reason in the few months of playing (and no i'm not a high level processor just artisan 7) but I would have just prepped for this change if ANY notice beyond a week was given and not just done on a whim... I'm also not a korean vet, nor, am I going to spend countless hours researching what is on the kr servers and try to guess what may or may not be brought over. 

Edited by blazedones
1 person likes this

Posted

so my little tank can onehit now every mob huh?

respect your hard work on patches ofc but why so much changes on monsters?

im going to look mad at the mob and he die now?

you should think a bit - thats not farmville for 12 years old kiddis

grinding become more stupid ..

1 person likes this

Posted

If a meaningful amount of users keep request, we are open to change the PvP Enable Quest to lv 50.

Best regards, 

The BDO Team

Yes Please! :)

When you consider whether you have a meaningful amount of users, please keep in mind the people who gave up hope and walked away in the past couple of months.  When I look at threads about this topic dating all the way back to April 3rd, it looks to me like there are quite a few people who are no longer here posting about this.  I don't think that means they no longer want this quest though.

Once the quest is back in, word will get out on other social media and that may be a big encouragement for people to come back. 

Thanks for including this topic in your response, much appreciated, and hope to see it working soon™!

1 person likes this

Posted

"If a meaningful amount of users keep request, we are open to change the PvP Enable Quest to lv 50."

n2Mxyyv.gif

2 people like this

Posted

i find it reasonable for the ghillie suit to be changed for the node wars, but it loses it's purpose and flares as well. I personally hate the Ghillie suit, but i am always welcome to game changing situations in the battle field~ I agreed with those who stated that pvp should be enabled at 50, because there are certain skills that are above lvl 45 that seemingly be overwhelming to those who just happen to obtain that lvl. Being attacked by someone who is above that with certain skills seems to be unfair to those whom are trying to aspire to that strength and advancement. 

Posted (edited)

@CM_Jouska @CM_Tytyes

WHY ON EARTH is there a limit on Ghillie suit????? why only after 18th of may?? either do it or dont wtf is this?? how isthat in ANY way fair?? I spend around 150 euros per month on your game and you are gonna do this lol?

I love your game and this wont make me ragequit or anything - it just seems so odd and half assed.....

Edited by Jimmyw
1 person likes this

Posted

I'm confused as to why we get a skill reset now, when nothings changed and then when you do make the changes you are going to remove the free skill resets.  wouldn't it make more sense to offer the free skill resets AFTER you make the changes?

Posted

Oh no, that cost of 1 trap again, by using that "free" reset I lose 99 loyalty.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

If a meaningful amount of users keep request, we are open to change the PvP Enable Quest to lv 50.

I think a meaningful amount of users would at least like to know why exactly did you change it in first place. As for keeping requests, we requested that from the day one in multiple threads where we just got ignored by CMs and belittled, spurned and laughed off by certain other users. Therefore I believe a meaningful amount of users interested in that change took their advice and simply left the game feeling neglected, disrespected and brushed aside.

I am not sure they will come back to what basically seems to be a request for begging from your side after everything. If that was not the intention I apologize but so far it sounds like that.

Edited by Kat

Posted (edited)

"Class Balance was carefully adjusted based on actual in game data of NONE Awakenings. We made much more of our effort to balance these None Awakening Classes since this is the essential stage that leads every user to the next level; The Awakenings."

*sarcasm* Great balance there really astounding.

Apparently not balanced enough still impossible to kill another equally geared warrior before he pots off the damage, i've dealt to him as another warrior. maybe eventually we can have the damage Valkyrie has.

Edited by PsychoticFlamez

Posted

Skill reset fro 1 Loyalty!? WOW! Awesome!!! Finally Loyalty points serve an actual purpose instead of just saving 5k for another extra character slot! The loyalty shop should have much more than it actually does. At this point is like a garbage store.

Posted (edited)

Can we get an actual PM response on the bullshit of 

"Class Balance was carefully adjusted based on actual in game data of NONE Awakenings. We made much more of our effort to balance these None Awakening Classes since this is the essential stage that leads every user to the next level; The Awakenings."

To quote what others already said:

QTF:Any korean vet with half a brain knows that the eu/na client is like the twin/mirror client to the kr client we've seen it on the last few patches what we get is what kr gets and what they get is what we get, always sinteinterchangeable back and foth between the "adjustments" for those 2 clients.
Sick and tired of this PR bullsh!t talk so yeah i second these two quotes and liked them as well just cut the crap and tell us straight up "we can't do anything, the clients are tied together like this we can only change x or y or z but not a, b or c because of this."

Your adjustments are not based off of none awakenings.  You are simply giving us all the KR changes in a retarted order that's throwing off any semblance of balance.  As an example in KR there was never a meta to stack 40+ wizards to win fights, why?  Because wizards were actually squishy because of the way gear progression and buffs were introduced.  Please don't pretend you're doing this for balance and be honest.

@CM_Jouska @CM_Tytyes  @PM_Belsazar   Could we get a comment on this?  Because anyone with actual KR experience knows this is bullshit... could we get an actual reasoning for the humpty dumpty patches and shit balancing?

Edited by Strates
3 people like this

Posted

Ummm

Ghillie suit purchase window? What in the f*ck? How about people who bought it earlier? Too much revenue loss?