• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Devs Team communication regarding Patch 17.06

264 posts in this topic

Posted

Classes balanced? You litteraly killed sorceress we are not even able to grind?

2 people like this

Posted

pvp enable quest at LVL 50 please.

2 people like this

Posted

GG Warrior it was fun. Might as well roll ranger like everyone else

Posted

So after the skill reset haves been change,  those who have the skill reset item, will still be able to use it? The most important part is to be able to do a skill reset when awaken comes out

Posted

Daum, you have got to be -----ing kidding me with these patches.

This game is -----ing dead

Posted

Lvl 50 pvp quest please

2 people like this

Posted

change PvP Enable Quest to lv 50 

That would be nice. 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Yes, Please or level 45 etc.

If a meaningful amount of users keep request, we are open to change the PvP Enable Quest to lv 50.

Best regards, 

The BDO Team

Edited 8 hours ago by CM_Tytyes

What is a "meaningful amount" and how do we get there?

Edited by S'Ly Kyti
added quote
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

If a meaningful amount of users keep request, we are open to change the PvP Enable Quest to lv 50.

This has been requested many, many times since launch.  Isn't it about time we fix what PA broke when they moved the unlock level without scaling the quest?  Let's move the unlock back to 50 with Valencia and give your non-PVP playerbase what they've been begging for.

At the very least, could one of the CMs create a stickied poll like you did for autolooping?

@CM_Praballo, @CM_Jouska

Edited by Anemone
5 people like this

Posted

wtf is this shit? why only may 18th and after? what about us people that bought beforehand for the name hiding everywhere?

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Is Daum aware they broke the game with this patch? Literally the classes are not working as intended, are buggy, or abilities are grossly over tuned.

Edited by Artigan
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Is Daum aware they broke the game with this patch? Literally the classes are not working as intended, are buggy, or abilities are grossly over tuned.

I believe they are gone for the weekend and currently sleeping (eu time).

Plus so many ppl cannot even get into the game to see what's broken... Corrupted patch thread

Edited by S'Ly Kyti

Posted

Yes to lvl 50 pvp.  

Posted (edited)

This. I can't even list the amount of supposed changes that didn't go through and the servers are desyncing like crazy. This has been an absolutely abysmal update.

Don't get me wrong Daum, I'm not trying to hate, nor am I a rager that's going to flame you guys for pushing an incomplete/ bugged patch, but you guys really need to reconsider your employees, because they have failed us time and time again with these updates. I'm not leaving the game, but I know many people are, and the amount of potential that Black Desert has is constantly being squandered by your poor development team.

That is all, and I really hope to see a hotfix within the next 24 hours, because if the first node wars start with the current state of the game, there's going to be irreparable damages to the BDO community.

Edited by helbjorne
1 person likes this

Posted

Yes please to lvl 50 PvP unlock quest

1 person likes this

Posted

yes please add the level 50 quest to unlock pvp. by that, i mean we would be stuck at level 49 with no pvp enabled, until we did the quest and then pvp would be enabled and we move to level 50.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Just how many more "requests for the Enable PvP quest" do you guys need? People have asked for that pretty much daily for the last 3.5 months. >.< It seems it is overwhelmingly wanted.

Consider this yet another request:

+1 for actually activating the enable PvP quest and setting it to lvl 50. Change whatever other quests needed to make it work.

+1000

This is probably only like the most requested thing on this forum since the game released lol

Btw, there are many people that do not look in News and Announcement forum.  Please consider putting this in General forum also.  Thank you.

Edited by CurlyBaby
1 person likes this

Posted

What's up with the Ghillie suit refund restriction only being available to those who purchased it between the 18th of May and 14th of June?? With the change that has been planned I think everyone should receive the opportunity to request some sort of refund in pearls or a costume ticket.

From reading the thread, the Ghillie suit change will be a positive one as explained by @CM_Tytyes however either stick with what has been planned and make the changes as well as offer a refund of some sort to everyone who owns the costume or don't make the change at all. But as I said I'm happy with the change but kinda annoyed about how it's being executed.

~Also correct me if I'm wrong when the "Atanis" costume was changed slightly all the people who purchased it had a right to refund within a set time period, but Ghillie suit is different somehow?

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you!  I've been asking for this since beta!

Yes please!  Make level 50 the barrier for PvP, and re-enable the unlock quest for it.  I know quite a few people who will spend more time in BDO once this is put back the way it should have been from the start.

3 people like this

Posted

Class Balance was carefully adjusted based on actual in game data of NONE Awakenings. We made much more of our effort to balance these None Awakening Classes since this is the essential stage that leads every user to the next level; The Awakenings.

Every each adjustment is relied on individuality of all classes and the relativeness in the goal of power equality. Some classes got buffs for combats while the others got buffs for convenience.

It may not be satisfying, but we are constantly making extra effort and always trying our best to keep the balance even. We are aware of how important this issue is and how difficult to reach this goal. Please continue observing how our effort is working out.

Very funny.

The bugs with Warrior, Sorc and Ranger will probably not be fixed until after the weekend..

And your bid-system doesn't even work. Best patch so far /s

1 person likes this

Posted

Can you tell us the reasons behind the ninja changes?

Some classes got their skills changed or not changed that wasn't or was mentioned in the patch notes.

Memory fragments random drop rates change.

Imperial trade npcs.

And who knows ( probably only PA ) what else did we get, or not get with this patch?.

Can we have a proper patch notes, and proper updates for tooltips for skills. Also some classes needs some serious check dmg wise.

Posted (edited)

@CM_Tytyes With the patch today, as a Master 12 fisher I see my fishing rod durability decrease 1 for every cast. This means a steel fishing rod won't last AFK all night, and nor would it last for any significant amount of time if away for work.

Why was this change necessary?

This was the only tangible benefit of being a higher level fisher. The fishing RNG is truly so random, that I have never seen a benefit of types of fishes caught, whether hotspot or not.

Why completely delete this advantage of the profession?

Doesn't this actually discourage new players from advancing in this profession to extend their AFK period?

Edit Ticket #129267 is filed.

Edited by Sibyyl
3 people like this

Posted

I did some Google-Fu and searched the forums with various keywords, went over the in-game options and the patch notes with a fine toothed-potato-comb and I haven't been able to find a response, so this is probably the best place to ask...

pleasepleasEpleaSEpleASEplEASEpLEASEPLEASEPLEASePLEAsePLEasePLeasePleaseplease

...can we have a toggle to turn OFF the timestamp on whispers...And if there is one, and it was just missed being noted in the patch notes...Can we be shown how, and if there is not, can that be looked into?

*Adds in that the RPers would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have a PROPER walk-toggle on/off and not holding down CAPSLOCK or some other key...* <3

Thanks lots! <3