• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Ghuillie suit name tag on new patch!!??

129 posts in this topic

Posted

Being honest, I bought the ghuillie suit with the intention to not showing my game tag during pvp, and I'm sure that I'm not the only one who bought this suit. It's already not a cheap thing to buy any items from the pearl store, now with the new patch u gonna add the name tag on it. Come on....We paid for a item that gives us a small advantage and u gonna add something on it that makes the item what we bought useless. 

thanks Daum/PA,  I have spend too much money on ur product, and in the end too much regrets. Another unhappy customer here and goodluck with ur bs. 

Posted

this seems like a relatively small change in the grand scheme of things to leave the game over. Or is it more like... this is the straw that broke the camel's back? 

Posted

Being honest, I bought the ghuillie suit with the intention to not showing my game tag during pvp, and I'm sure that I'm not the only one who bought this suit. It's already not a cheap thing to buy any items from the pearl store, now with the new patch u gonna add the name tag on it. Come on....We paid for a item that gives us a small advantage and u gonna add something on it that makes the item what we bought useless. 

thanks Daum/PA,  I have spend too much money on ur product, and in the end too much regrets. Another unhappy customer here and goodluck with ur bs. 

Don't worry, hackers see your name anyway. Moreover, if you just use that portion of the hack, it is 100% undetectable. Daum is just evening out the odds.

Posted

Bye

The ghullie suit will be fine after this patch.

Posted

would like 1000 pearls back tho, would be fair

Posted

Buying a "Gathering" Outfit and then QQ if its made fair for Node/Siege Wars and Battleground.......

Those Tears are by far the best.

10 people like this

Posted

Byeeeeee. 

Posted

Good news! Your name will still be hidden during PvP, just not competitive PvP.

It still functions exactly the same as before less RBF which it never really had any business working in the first place.

Posted

I don't understand why it hid your name in the first place what a stupid feature 

2 people like this

Posted

Lol what the outfit will not hide the name anymore ?

Posted

Not in anything but normal open world pvp/normal guild wars.

Posted

Only in RBF and Node / Castle war but still in the other 98% of the game.

Posted

Not too happy with the g-suit change myself either.
Really made tactical play quite awesome, forced players to use more cognitive skill than blowing out rotations at an obvious target.

I'm by no means going to quit because of it, but I do think it's a lame change. That being said, I'll adapt.

Without my G-Suit, I'm generally the first to get jumped, because of how much damage I do.
Just means we will have to reform and re-utilize better positioning in combat, etc. to handle newbies who didn't know how to play the game without an obvious name to track.

2 people like this

Posted

The change is much needed.

2 people like this

Posted

Buying a "Gathering" Outfit and then QQ if its made fair for Node/Siege Wars and Battleground.......

Those Tears are by far the best.

Meh, that's not the point.  The point is that they release items that you pay real money for and then they change them later, and offer no kind of compensation.  Like the maewha atanis costume, for another example.  For the people who already bought it, it's a slap in the face, if you pay money for something, you should get to keep it in the form that you originally payed for.  I personally don't own the ghillie and don't plan to, its hideous anyway.

3 people like this

Posted

Meh, that's not the point.  The point is that they release items that you pay real money for and then they change them later, and offer no kind of compensation.  Like the maewha atanis costume, for another example.  For the people who already bought it, it's a slap in the face, if you pay money for something, you should get to keep it in the form that you originally payed for.  I personally don't own the ghillie and don't plan to, its hideous anyway.

It is pretty common to never get compensation in any game for paid items unless they flat out remove the item or change it so drastically it is no longer the same item, which has not happened here.

Posted

I know plenty of people who got a refund for the atanis costume.

Posted

Well the only change actually was with the Battlefield, which is good because Battlefield should be a fair Ground.

The Node/Siege Wars are new and it was never known that it would not be the way it will be now.

1 person likes this

Posted

Not too happy with the g-suit change myself either.
Really made tactical play quite awesome, forced players to use more cognitive skill than blowing out rotations at an obvious target.

I'm by no means going to quit because of it, but I do think it's a lame change. That being said, I'll adapt.

Without my G-Suit, I'm generally the first to get jumped, because of how much damage I do.
Just means we will have to reform and re-utilize better positioning in combat, etc. to handle newbies who didn't know how to play the game without an obvious name to track.

to be fair, if there was a bit of sun glare on my screen, it made it damn near impossible to pick out a crouching ghillie in the bush.. Not everyone is a basement dweller vying for sexiest Gollum impression award....

Posted

I know plenty of people who got a refund for the atanis costume.

if you requested within 48 hours of the purchase, yes. lol.  Everybody else was just told to suck it up and deal with it.  

It is pretty common to never get compensation in any game for paid items unless they flat out remove the item or change it so drastically it is no longer the same item, which has not happened here.

so, adding shoulder pads, and changing thigh high boots to shin length boots doesn't change the look drastically? lol okaaaay.

Posted

Node wars, siege and red battlefield. Oh noes, game breaking change.

I have ghillie also and I have no problem with this at all.

Posted (edited)

if you requested within 48 hours of the purchase, yes. lol.  Everybody else was just told to suck it up and deal with it.  

Nah we complained about it and they extended it. Not sure they made an announcement though and I recall I even hinted that not everyone would see the chance in policy since it was inside of a complaint thread. 

Edited by Luciferia

Posted

Oh god, people just have to complain about something.

I have 3 ghuillie suits and i love this change.

1 person likes this

Posted

I find it hilarious how people were trying to BS that ghillie wasn't a big advantage before and they didn't buy it just because it hides your name, but now that it's being changed we get all this QQ. "Hey guys cmon it's not p2w and I just bought it because it looks cool. The fact that it hides my name wasn't the deciding factor" > Ghillie won't hide names in RBF and node/siege wars > "WTF THAT'S THE ONLY REASON I BOUGHT IT! I QUIT!"

And lol at the guy above me saying it "forced players to use more cognitive skill". No, it just made everyone way harder to see. That doesn't mean those attacking need to think more, it means the squishy and the people trying to defend him need to think less.

This is a great change. Now guilds will need to work together to protect the clearly visible squishy damage-dealers, rather than relying on the ghillie to hide them.

4 people like this

Posted

The noobsuit was just there to help baddies anyway, I think the logical progression is supposed to be that at release of node/siege these people will suck less so it's no longer needed.