• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Ghuillie suit name tag on new patch!!??

129 posts in this topic

Posted

In siege/node war and red battlefield. It still hides it everywhere else.

Just as i thought.  

Posted

That's your problem, not the games.This is exactly what I'm talking about :v.

sorry youre a baddie that can't play unless you have an advantage. Get good bro

Posted

Isn't this kind of unfair on people who bought them to use in PvP?

I mean I get they now say oh we don't want it used in PvP. But they sold it working for PvP giving someone the ability to hide their name and stay anonymous.

People are going to be pissed, and justifiably so.

No, because the hidden name still functions in open world PvP.

Posted (edited)

The Ghillie suit still works for the reason I purchased it. When I'm out solo in the world people think twice about trying to PK me since they have no clue who I am. And when my guild is at war they can't see me my guild flag from 100 miles away.

I don't mind the changes at all. Works for me. And my suit still has a purpose.

Not everyone who got a suit was a "baddie". Some of us just like to gather in peace.

Edited by Luciferia

Posted

No, because the hidden name still functions in open world PvP.

Doesn't matter.

Were people informed before they bought the suit? no.

Posted (edited)

*sigh* every single person that has responded to my post has focused on the wrong point of it.  the point was they sell one thing then change it later.

I was not focused on the wrong point. You misspoke and it needed to be corrected.  Fault should be assigned appropriately, as well as credit.

I don't think it's great to leave misinformation uncorrected. You just have more people saying incorrect things swearing its true.

Doesn't matter.

We did not have wars when people bought the suits however. So people should not set expectations based on content that is not available yet. Same for new classes and stuff. 

I'll admit this is one scenario I just don't care cause I never envisioned using a ghillie suiit to gain an advantage in sieges or node wars. So I'm being selfish :) However I do think people should not assume stuff regarding content we don't have now.

Edited by Luciferia

Posted (edited)

I was not focused on the wrong point. You misspoke and it needed to be corrected.  Fault should be assigned appropriately, as well as credit.

I don't think it's great to leave misinformation uncorrected. You just have more people saying incorrect things swearing its true.

How was i wrong?  They released stuff, people paid $ for it, then they changed it down the road.  And i wasn't totally wrong about the returns either, there were people posting on these forums who got responses from gm's quoting the 48 hour rule, telling them too bad.  If they went back and changed their minds, great!  I wasn't aware.  That's not me "swearing its true"  That's me repeating what I had seen with my own eyes.

Edited by Rozett

Posted

We did not have wars when people bought the suits however. So people should not set expectations based on content that is not available yet. Same for new classes and stuff. 

When people pay the base price of the game for just an outfit. I'm inclined to say they shouldn't go changing things after people have paid, unless they plan to reimburse them.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

How was i wrong?  They released stuff, people paid $ for it, then they changed it down the road.  And i wasn't totally wrong about the returns either, there were people posting on these forums who got responses from gm's quoting the 48 hour rule, telling them too bad.

I did not quote you talking about the changed costume. I quoted you talking about the 48 hour policy. Yes initially customers were told they only had 48 hours. After complaints Daum EU changed the policy and offered an extension to that. It's only fair to mention the follow up.

You talking about the initial incident but ignore the end result which gives people only half of the story.

When people pay the base price of the game for just an outfit. I'm inclined to say they shouldn't go changing things after people have paid, unless they plan to reimburse them.

I agree. However node wars and sieges are new to our regions so nothing has changed in this regard. It's simply changed form peoples expectations from KR, which Daum EU hand't advertised our version working as.

If they went back and changed their minds, great!  I wasn't aware.  

This is why i addressed that point.

Edited by Luciferia

Posted

Doesn't matter.

Did it specify the name function would work for wars? No. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

It's not the suit that was changed. It's RBF, Node war and Castle Siege.

Edited by Haishao

Posted (edited)

Did it specify the name function would work for wars? No. 

Someone spot one of the butthurt ghillie kid since the start, seems you don't even understand the basics of good customer service. Makes me actually glad I never spent more on this game.

This is the second time after the Atlantis outfit. This company are a joke.

Edited by Jack Sparrow

Posted (edited)

I did not quote you talking about the changed costume. I quoted you talking about the 48 hour policy. Yes initially customers were told they only had 48 hours. After complaints Daum EU changed the policy and offered an extension to that. It's only fair to mention the follow up.

You talking about the initial incident but ignore the end result which gives people only half of the story.

Whatever man, i already said i wasn't aware they went back and changed their minds.  If you feel the need to keep arguing go ahead, have fun, but its a pointless argument when I already said i had made a mistake. 9_9  How about we stop derailing the thread further, yeah?  Or do you feel the need to keep rubbing my nose in it more?

Edited by Rozett

Posted

Whatever man, i already said i wasn't aware they went back and changed their minds.

You said that after I replied to you. Don't worry I have a habit of editing my posts too. But don't spin this on me arguing when I was simply correcting you, you tried to spin it and failed. Then you went back and edited your post and say I'm derailing.

I'm not arguing anything. Try to relax. Everyone makes mistakes.

Posted

Someone spot one of the butthurt ghillie kid since the start, seems you don't even understand the basics of good customer service.

I'm a customer service rep. ^-^

Posted (edited)

I'm a customer service rep. ^-^

Then you are a pretty bad rep.

Sorry buddy, if you can't see how changing something people paid 30 euros after they've paid for it for you are just a moron.

They've also removed ghillie working in RBF, it's been working in RBF up until now. So what about users who bought it to play with in RBF?

Edited by Jack Sparrow
1 person likes this

Posted

You said that after I replied to you. Don't worry I have a habit of editing my posts too. But don't spin this on me arguing when I was simply correcting you, you tried to spin it and failed. Then you went back and edited your post and say I'm derailing.

I'm not arguing anything. Try to relax. Everyone makes mistakes.

of course i said it after, you were the one that informed me i was mistaken.....  I'm not spinning anything, my edit was to add something to the end of a post, nothing else.  anyway, Unless you respond with something to do with the OP,  I'm not responding to you anymore in this thread to continue derailing it.  If you feel the need to continue this feel free to send me a pm.

Posted

Then you are a pretty retarded rep.
Sorry buddy, if you can't see how changing something people paid 30 euros after they've paid for it for you are just a moron.

They've also removed ghillie working in RBF, it's been working in RBF up until now.

Nah, I'm quite the opposite.

The suit will do exactly what it describes it will do. It's not PA or Daum's fault their players decided to use the suit for a different purpose than what it was originally intended for.

And as far as I'm aware, it was never suppose to work in RBF but you're welcomed to show me otherwise! :D

Posted (edited)

Nah, I'm quite the opposite.

The suit will do exactly what it describes it will do. It's not PA or Daum's fault their players decided to use the suit for a different purpose than what it was originally intended for.

And as far as I'm aware, it was never suppose to work in RBF but you're welcomed to show me otherwise! :D

So you blame players for buying an outfit (At an extortionate price I might add), which has worked in this way for like what the last 3 months? whilst they have made no comments at all until now.

You have seriously warped logic.

You keep saying it was never supposed to, are you retarded? it doesn't matter because it did. For months. They've basically let people continue to purchase it and have only now decided to change it.

Can you please dig me up any statements they've made in the last 3 months about how it should not be used in RBF until this point? you won't find anything.

Edited by Jack Sparrow
1 person likes this

Posted

Not too happy with the g-suit change myself either.
Really made tactical play quite awesome, forced players to use more cognitive skill than blowing out rotations at an obvious target.

I'm by no means going to quit because of it, but I do think it's a lame change. That being said, I'll adapt.

Without my G-Suit, I'm generally the first to get jumped, because of how much damage I do.
Just means we will have to reform and re-utilize better positioning in combat, etc. to handle newbies who didn't know how to play the game without an obvious name to track.

great change for node/siege wars unless your guild is able to take nodes solo instead of relying on an alliance.

Posted

So you blame players for buying an outfit, which has worked in this way for like what the last 3 months? whilst they have made no comments at all until now.
You have seriously warped logic.

If you buy a product and use it for something other than what it is intended for, it is not the company's fault. Is the customer to blame? No, but they need to be aware that if they are using it for different purposes and something happens (breaks or in this case, doesn't function how they wanted it to due to new updates), that's their issue. 

Posted (edited)

Being honest, I bought the ghuillie suit with the intention to not showing my game tag during pvp, and I'm sure that I'm not the only one who bought this suit.

You & others paid for a gathering outfit & decided to abuse it.

Edited by prymortal
1 person likes this

Posted

You keep saying it was never supposed to, are you retarded? it doesn't matter because it did. For months. They've basically let people continue to purchase it and have only now decided to change it.

Can you please dig me up any statements they've made in the last 3 months about how it should not be used in RBF until this point? you won't find anything.

I said "as far as I'm aware, it was never supposed to work in RBF but you are welcomed to show me otherwise". You are the one throwing a fit about an item that isn't being used as it was originally intended. All I'm asking is for you to show me where they said the suit would work for wars and/or RBF. Is that what is advertised when you purchase the suit?

Show me and I'll agree with you. 

Posted

You & others paid for a gathering outfit & decided to abuse it.

That is kind of a dumb stance to take, since there is absolutely no reason that your name should be hidden to gather.

Posted

I've been salty at people denying that the ghillie suit brought any advantages. Now that some of them are whining that they now partially lost that advantage, their tears taste delicious. I'm more salty at Daum for allowing such item to exist in the first place. 

4 people like this