• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Pearls refunded for Ghillie suit change

Ghillie suit pearl refund   1,197 votes

1. 1. Daum is removing the Ghillie suits mechanic of hiding your name in the Red Battlefield without being crouched and it will not function in the New Siege Wars. Do you think that a refund should be issued after the feature is changed?

• Yes, but only a portion of the pearls should be refunded.
    • No, there should be no refund.
    • Yes, pearls should be refunded if the Ghillie suit is changed.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

432 posts in this topic

Posted

How much would you cry if they decided to go with 15 dollars a month after Valencia update to play BDO?

Wow.. you truly are an idiot. Comparing it to that.

Posted

Wow.. you truly are an idiot. Comparing it to that.

Who the idiot insulting others.... Answer the question

Posted

Who the idiot insulting others.... Answer the question

Sorry you are not worthy.

Posted

Games was never released with RBF or Siege/wars. So they never bait and switched anything? lmao this is a fail post, sorry.

"Hey Team, let's change our plans of releasing all the future content to not doing that. The players totally agree since the game was never released with that stuff."

That's basically your logic right there.

Posted (edited)

Sorry you are not worthy.

Neither are your insults.  Come up with better ideas or conversation with a different point of view.  Resulting to insults proves you have nothing to offer and/or I am right.

Edited by Holysmoke

Posted

This a good initiative from DAUM to reduce the P2W effect because this item was clearly a problem.

Even if I still continue to think that the -1% xp change was a bad thing, overall, DAUM do a very good job for the game.

Posted

This a good initiative from DAUM to reduce the P2W effect because this item was clearly a problem.

Even if I still continue to think that the -1% xp change was a bad thing, overall, DAUM do a very good job for the game.

I agree, they just need to compensate the people that want there money back.  Giving people there money back = less G suits. :)

Posted (edited)

whoa whoa whoa

people are crying bait and switch over this?

you assumed the suit would work the same way in this new content without any verification of that assumption.  That's not bait and switch.  Shit, knowing Daum, they probably didn't even know about the change until yesterday.  Acting like this was a pre-meditated plan from launch to scam people hoping to use these suits in node/siege is completely goddamn paranoid and ridiculous.  please.

Edited by Anemone
1 person likes this

Posted

12215635.jpg

about how you charge back on a product after you've used it for months.

No Problem Mr.Stupid.

How about buying a graphic card with 4GB Ram. 3 month later, theres only 0,5GB left.

Or, Buy a TV with WQHD (4K) - 3 month later you can only look in 480p on a 55" TV.

Doesn't work as advertised. A refund in this situation is what a customer support should be considering.

Posted

They should give people who want a pearl refund 

what are you gearing for if not siege .... o.o?

OW murder

Posted

Node and Seiges are instanced. Pretty sure there is a boarder that if you cross you are in the area for the node war which has no mobs for the time during the wars. So that indeed is instanced. Sorry to burst your bubble but hey you still have it in openworld pvp so its still the same thing. 

Posted

Hey look. This thread is filled with peanutbrains who think they have a right to get their money back for the Ghillie change. :^)

Posted (edited)

It's not as black & white as you binary white knights are trying to make it look, i don't personally use the suit and i actually dislike what it does, but it's perfectly understandable that some people feel they spent money on a product which doesn't live up to its advertised properties.

If it had been clear from the very beginning that hidden name tag was only for free roam OWPvP then yes, but this is not the case

There's entitled morons, and then there's stupid bandwagoning white knight lemmings.

What would you lemmings say if they happen to tweak the fish suit so it no longer works in the ocean, only rivers ?

Edited by muscarine
1 person likes this

Posted

It's not as black & white as you binary white knights are trying to make it look, i don't personally use the suit and i actually dislike what it does, but it's perfectly understandable that some people feel they spent money on a product which doesn't live up to its advertised properties.

If it had been clear from the very beginning that hidden name tag was only for free roam OWPvP then yes, but this is not the case

There's entitled morons, and then there's stupid bandwagoning white knight lemmings.

To be fair they bought the outfit knowing that node wars werent out so things were subject to change. Sure they can feel like they are entitled to a refund but they also agreed to a ToS that said Daum/PA has the right to change things in game at any point in time. The base game nothing has changed about how it functions Node/Seige and Red Battlefield i wouldnt classify as being base game since they are all instanced content that were added at a later time which they could have very well could have released where Ghillie didnt work in those because they arent actually in Open world they are instanced parts of the game. 

Posted

while it makes sense to complain about a change but other companies when characters get buffed, nerfed, or changed completely do not get compensated. Why should Daum give refunds for a used product. No matter how you lookat it, the product has been used depending on the anount of time that has passed. The ghillie was available since launch it is far too late to get a refund for something getting a slight change.

Posted

Anyone who owns a ghillie suit had purchased it before castle sieges and node wars have been in our version.

Because castle sieges and node wars were not in our version, the function of ghillie suits in castle sieges and node wars cannot have been changed, because in our version it has never had the function of concealing your name during that particular content.

It remains usable for the content that existed at the time players had bought their suits for, and thus no refund is necessary.

Posted

Huh they removed the gathering bonus? that doesn't make any sense, oh wait. 

Posted

while it makes sense to complain about a change but other companies when characters get buffed, nerfed, or changed completely do not get compensated. Why should Daum give refunds for a used product. No matter how you lookat it, the product has been used depending on the anount of time that has passed. The ghillie was available since launch it is far too late to get a refund for something getting a slight change.

It's not a slight change, it's a nerf on the suit's #1 reason why it sold so well.

You can't compare it to a character nerf, characters come with the base game and take time to level up, not money. Cash Shop items are much more nerf sensitive than base game content for obvious reason, most particularly the ones offering in game advanatages, Treant costume being number 1 in this department.

1 person likes this

Posted

Games was never released with RBF or Siege/wars. So they never bait and switched anything? lmao this is a fail post, sorry.

Someone could've bought treant suit today or a month ago for the sole purpose of using it in RBF, which btw been out since early April, but you probably know this unless you're mentally challenged or haven't played since then. But please you and everyone else gloat while you can, I'm sure Daum does the right thing here since they done it before with minor cosmetic changes.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Why refund? Is it not helping you with your Gathering? You know, as it was intended?

If it was a gathering only item, you wouldn't be able to use it during PvP. It didn't say it was a gathering only item in the description, it said it will hide your name tag from other players. We have paid for an item that is not the same as advertised. That my friend is a legal definition of fraud, in EU , USA and AUS. They can freely change the description of the future items to be sold, but the ones already bought should stay the same, otherwise a refund is the right thing to do.

Edited by Zen

Posted

This community is the most embrassing that i have ever seen

11498903.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

If it was a gathering only item, you wouldn't be able to use it during PvP. It didn't say it was a gathering only item in the description, it said it will hide your name tag from other players. We have paid for an item that is not the same as advertised. That my friend is a legal definition of fraud, in EU , USA and AUS.

You know there are other ways to share your problems than immediately throwing out big words hich instantly make you lose all credibility right ?

I know it's cultural and some countries live by going to court whenever a raindrop hits their hair, but there are other ways, like asking politely and constructively you're much more likely to get a positive response from both the community and the Devs.

Posted (edited)

This community is the most embrassing that i have ever seen

11498903.gif

Makes me think of the people other open world MMOs will attract.

Edited by Master Chef

Posted (edited)

You know there are other ways to share your problems than immediately throwing out big words hich instantly make you lose all credibility right ?

I know it's cultural and some countries live by going to court whenever a raindrop hits their hair, but there are other ways, like asking politely and constructively you're much more likely to get a positive response from both the community and the Devs.

It really doesn't matter, since I am not planning to go to court over this. I was stating the obvious, therefore I don't really care about my credibility. And yes it is sometimes cultural sometimes personal. Some people care about justice and honesty more than others, and will actually act if they see something is not right. while others will just mind their own business. Some people are so used to unfair conditions they think that it is normal/how its supposed to be. Those people are wrong.

Edited by Zen

Posted

Simply no.

You still gain what the suit is made for, hiding your name in the open world.

Now where it matters your name will be shown and its good this way.