• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Boss Armor & Scroll Drop Rates

5 posts in this topic

Posted

There has been a ongoing discussion on boss armor, and some of the upcoming changes in black desert online and topics covering issues with reform stones with friends and guild mates. For some that have been playing since the game has come out and has NEVER received one drop from doing scrolls every single chance that they can get there hands on and for some people have full sets drop off scrolls, yes pure RNG and yes this is gonna have a HUGE advantage in PVP when sieges and stuff come out, clearly having gear go to ultimate and is a mere kinda balance to the game rendering all previous gear like grunil and such and such Useless! The item drop rates off boss gear is absolutely horrible, and what is funny is that you see the same people getting those those drops on the servers pure coincidence i think not! So in the patch notes, now for all those people that worked there living butts off my hat goes out to you for converting your gear to ultimate before this new patch goes out it really costed MILLIONS and lot of time and devotion towards getting those stones and pure luck! With yet more time wasted I would like and the rest of the people would like compensation for the time we spent in doing so, especially if your gonna just hand over ultimate to all those player for the mere yet of having them pay only 10 stones per piece of gear! These changes are like when world of warcraft makes it to where everyone gets to enjoy the same thing, and punish the ones who worked there ass off and losing countless of hours of sleep on grinding this stuff out. " OK!, I get it now the hard to get stuff you just wait a few patch notes and for a few pennies theyll just give it to you for free." IF THIS IS what this game is going to for now on ill just wait until you guys make it easier to get then get this stuff, there are lots of people quitting because of this, and because of that were watching guild after guild disperse and fall apart of issues such as this! Guys remember hard work should always pay off, that is when you feel accomplished and its much more rewarding then having daum hand you stuff for free!

Posted

Forgive me if I've misunderstood or missed it in the suggested patch notes but where did it say we get free yellow grade armour!?

Posted

I would have remembered if the patch notes said anything about Grade 4 reform stones. Also, I'd like to point out that before Mediah came out, you had to pump out dozens of weapons from a workshop in order to get an ultimate, and then go through the pain and misery of getting said ultimate to +15

Posted

Obviously someone needs to do a little more research on the other versions of this game. Had you at any point searched "reform stone" on the DB when learning about how to upgrade the quality of gear, you would have come across this: http://bddatabase.net/us/item/4912/  or the armor one.

If you had done this, you would have realized that were going to be getting that and wasting millions right now isn't worth it. This information has been widely available and discussed several times on these forums and reddit. Literally everyone knew who cared enough to do 3 minutes of research. >_>