• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

why remove exp penality from pvp was needed

48 posts in this topic

Posted

so, i was riding on town and 5 idiots killed me, so i spawn on node, but that was near them and they kill me again, i spawn on town, (why the f it's not safe zone??) idk how they found me and i get killed again, and again.. (node and town near kzarkha are so near), i think i died 5-6 times

another time i was near a guild war on the road for sausan and got killed, etc

how you think would ppl feel losing exp at lv 55 whitout be able to do anything? (i play witch and can't rly fight back more than 1 ppl, i'm not a sorcer) blame ppl abuse pvp if they removed exp penality

1 person likes this

Posted

Well if i were you, i 1. would probably change the channel or 2. would call for help from my guild and 3. i would V away before they kill me. Just because there are enemies, does not mean automatically you have to die :/ That you could lose 1% in the open world was actually the exciting thing. It felt like a big dangerous world. You would have fought for your life but now its just like "meh, does not really matter if i die".

3 people like this

Posted

so, i was riding on town and 5 idiots killed me, so i spawn on node, but that was near them and they kill me again, i spawn on town, (why the f it's not safe zone??) idk how they found me and i get killed again, and again.. (node and town near kzarkha are so near), i think i died 5-6 times

how you think would ppl feel losing exp at lv 55 whitout be able to do anything? (i play witch and can't rly fight back more than 1 ppl, i'm not a sorcer) blame ppl abuse pvp if they removed exp penality

I recommend you to go play some single player games

Posted

Riding on town?

Spawn on town?

Um... :/

Posted

I recommend you to go play some single player games

False.

He/She/It better sell its computer and play with marbles.

3D-Printed-Marble-Machines2.gif

Posted

Well if i were you, i 1. would probably change the channel or 2. would call for help from my guild and 3. i would V away before they kill me. Just because there are enemies, does not mean automatically you have to die :/ That you could lose 1% in the open world was actually the exciting thing. It felt like a big dangerous world. You would have fought for your life but now its just like "meh, does not really matter if i die".

Didn't even have the time to do anything and they follow me 2) i'm guildless, rly i feeled like to quit the game becouse i have a life and i can't grind all day bcs some piece of crap like kill everyone around whit no reason. You get what you deserve for abusing

1 person likes this

Posted

Didn't even have the time to do anything and they follow me 2) i'm guildless, rly i feeled like to quit the game becouse i have a life and i can't grind all day bcs some piece of crap like kill everyone around whit no reason. You get what you deserve for abusing

The game is not for you then. We don't need carebears. Quit and let us play the game. Nobody needs you.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I'm not sure I believe 5 people randomly decided to track down and pk someone 5 times for no reason. I feel like this story is missing details.

Also there's never been a penalty for gvg

Edited by bakimono
1 person likes this

Posted

If it took 5 of them to kill you Rena, I feel more sorry for them because they must truly suck at their class.

Posted

i'm guildless, rly i feeled like to quit the game becouse i have a life and i can't grind all day bcs some piece of crap like kill everyone around whit no reason. 

What server are you on? Maybe we could team up.

Posted

R.I.P. BDO

Posted

The game is not for you then. We don't need carebears. Quit and let us play the game. Nobody needs you.

No one needs you either.

4 people like this

Posted

Well afaik, we got no xp penalty because KR delivered it, and Daum implemented it because they probably want to retain their "carebears". 

So stop with the dissing, it doesnt make you look cool, just like annoying and stupid brat.

1 person likes this

Posted

Maybe you should run along and find another game with REAL PvP instead of easy mode.

2 people like this

Posted

"Spawn on town"

"Riding on town"

"(why the f it's not safe zone??)"

C'mon guys... read...............................................

OP straight up said they were killed in town.........

Posted

53324357.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

Why do people keep making these threads when they are getting killed in game.

What is the point of this?

Posted

Really now.

You want to tell me where Daum is making the money to keep the servers running without going free to play.

I'll give you a hint, its not from the people buying ghillie suits to be dicks to other players.

1: AFK trainers suits for horse xp, skill resets, breed resets, death resets..

2: Traders skins for wagons ect.

3, Boat skins for fishers.

I can keep going but im pretty sure you can already see the point, ghillie suit sales are dwarfed by any one of those alone, so technically the game doesnt need YOU, but it certainly does need the humble carebear.

And im a PvPer so, just in case you were going to retort with a carebear remark, you can now safely keep your mouth shut and gain some perspective on what the game actually needs.

6 people like this

Posted

3, Boat skins for fishers.

ghillie suit sales are dwarfed by any one of those alone

Hahahaha

Posted

I was running off a cliff in BDO for 7 times in a row not changing my route on how to get to my destination, every time I fell off the cliff I lost 1% xp, so after a massive plea to PB they finally moved the cliff away of my route and now I can go on without losing xp.
You know I could have altered my route and changed the direction but why bother.

Posted (edited)

Hahahaha

Oh terribly sorry you caught my typo,  skins for fishers, you know the suit that looks like a fish with the xp.

Simple fact is they make far more money of AFK people and carebears than they will ever make off PvP players, unless they go pay to win, then the game survives a month and limps to its death six months later.

Edited by DarkExile
1 person likes this

Posted

Simple fact is they make far more money of AFK people and carebears than they will ever make off PvP players, unless they go pay to win, then the game survives a month and limps to its death six months later.

This is a false statement without any backing it up, unless you are able to get concrete revenue numbers from players on Daum's end you have no valid feedback on this, and should be publicly shamed for putting such statements out, cause it merely proves you are an entitled spoiled person. 

Posted

This is a false statement without any backing it up, unless you are able to get concrete revenue numbers from players on Daum's end you have no valid feedback on this, and should be publicly shamed for putting such statements out, cause it merely proves you are an entitled spoiled person. 

Oh dear, someone got hit with a logic hammer and now demands evidence.

I do believe i have little left to say without making you look like an idiot, i dont even need to go into revenue figures, i could just drop that whole "where does all the stuff on the AH come from if not the carebear", easy answer, not from the guy hiding in the bushes dressed like a houseplant.

Or i could send you my resume from the last publisher i worked for and then school you on how it works from an inside perspective.

Posted

Oh terribly sorry you caught my typo,  skins for fishers, you know the suit that looks like a fish with the xp.

Oh, excuse me!

2: Traders skins for wagons ect.

ghillie suit sales are dwarfed by any one of those alone

Hahahaha

Why do you immediately assume KZ45 is a PvPer and has only bought a ghillie suit?
There are people around that haven't spent a single penny (excluding the purchase price of the game) and that does not make them "less of a player".
KZ45 is only pointing out that this post is useless.
So stop your (obvious carebear) biased posts which are based on nothing.
Unless you can provide us with hard facts on CS sale figures, your "claims" are bullshit.

Oh dear, someone got hit with a logic hammer and now demands evidence.

I do believe i have little left to say without making you look like an idiot, i dont even need to go into revenue figures, i could just drop that whole "where does all the stuff on the AH come from if not the carebear", easy answer, not from the guy hiding in the bushes dressed like a houseplant.

Or i could send you my resume from the last publisher i worked for and then school you on how it works from an inside perspective.

Good luck getting your Ogre rings, MoS's, Witch's, Boss Armors and Kzarkas from AFK fishers and traders.

You sound stupid sir.

Posted

I do believe i have little left to say without making you look like an idiot

That could be said for more of this types of forum posters. Best ignore them completely imo.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0