• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Stuck at "Now processing" (17.June patch)

62 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Cant login to game stuck at Now Processing.

UPDATE: 
1. I killed all running tasks (onedrive,google drive, slack, all nvidia & shadowplay, steam, skype, puush ) only discord was running - STILL SAME ERROR
2. I tried to login at my girlfriend PC and its working fine ( she is running more or less same setup )
3. Uninstalled game now and reinstalling - will let you know soon ( if download speed gets better only 3MB out of usual 200MB )
Frustrating 
d360afdf74.jpg
With this net speed
424d0d144c.jpg

UPDATE: I reinstalled and now it works fine. 

Edited by IKShadow

Posted

Same here...

Posted

Same.

Posted

Same. I can get all teh way to the character selection screen, at which point it gets stuck at now processing until it kicks me.

Posted

Same

Posted

Same here

Posted

yup

Posted (edited)

Ye, same here

Deleted Version.dat and some other files. Started launcher. will see if that helps

edit : I am stuck in a loop of Checking files > Download patch 48% corrupt file..

Edited by xMovingTarget

Posted

i got in then it booted me now stuck in processing

Posted

I just got through, look about 10 minutes but I eventually got in. Looks like the login servers might just be overloaded right now. Keep at it.

Spoke too soon, was D/C'd after 2 min of being in.

Posted

same problem here

Posted (edited)

Getting this error when trying to log in Orwen, I can log in Uno and Edan fine.Soi0BRI.jpg

Edited by Rhuse

Posted

Cant login to game stuck at Now Processing.

UPDATE: 
1. I killed all running tasks (onedrive,google drive, slack, all nvidia & shadowplay, steam, skype, puush ) only discord was running - STILL SAME ERROR
2. I tried to login at my girlfriend PC and its working fine ( she is running more or less same setup )
3. Uninstalled game now and reinstalling - will let you know soon ( if download speed gets better only 3MB out of usual 200MB )
Frustrating 
d360afdf74.jpg
With this net speed
424d0d144c.jpg

Rip. Declare war now! :D

Posted

Everytime I click on my launcher it wont patch. Think Im gonna delete the vat file and try to see if it will download patch. My other pc had no trouble downloading patch. Cant believe a brand new pc the patcher wont go.

Posted

same problem here...

Posted

been stuck at now processing for about 20 minutes now, any ideas?

Posted

well it been going on now for 45 mins and getr stuck in processing and do not see anything being done to fix it

Posted

Not even a we're working on it from the devs, sad.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Same for me as well. If I double click start it says failed to connect. MSI GT70

Edited by Holyvigil

Posted

Was everyone that is encountering this error also hit by the "Corrupt file" error during the update? I feel like they're linked.

Posted

Was everyone that is encountering this error also hit by the "Corrupt file" error during the update? I feel like they're linked.

same

Posted

Yep, they are linked. And it's an issue that has been around since the day the game released 2-3 years ago in Korea. I promise you this won't ever be fixed. The 'fix' is to try and try and try until it works or you blow your brains out.

Posted

I didn't have the corrupt file issue mentioned above, patched this morning with no problems, waited till the go ahead servers were up tried to log in got dc'd server connection lost. Tried multiple times again make it all the way to char select screen with the never ending processing window, goes to advance then bam dc'd server connection lost.