• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Stuck at "Now processing" (17.June patch)

62 posts in this topic

Posted

Never had the "Corrupt file" before, but for the first time, the game ask me to restart the loading cause of a corrupt file.

Posted

Never had the "Corrupt file" before, but for the first time, the game ask me to restart the loading cause of a corrupt file.

Same here

Posted

same here.  would be nice to hear some sort of acknowledgment of the issue.

Posted

same here.  would be nice to hear some sort of acknowledgment of the issue.

They don't care. They let the servers go live and posted 2h+ ago on twitter that all the corrupted file and "now processing" issues had been resolved. They give no shits and they won't fix it. If you search the forums you'll find threads about this issue as far back as CBT1 and they are still unresolved.

Posted

i just uninstalled the game for fun, gona see when i try to log back in

Posted

StuckAtNowProcessing_zps7tbkoyw7.png

Followed by...

ConnectionHasBeenLost_zpsxmw1r2qj.png

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Posted (edited)

If you go into the files and change the Version.dat file to Versionold.dat it should run system test to check all the files. Its faster then doing the full install again. Not sure if this will fix the issue yet cause I am still running test. When I get done I will let you all know if it works.

Edited by Barrt

Posted

I am having the same problem. I load fully into the game, play for a minute, then get disconnected with the message "Connection with the server has been lost." My guess is that since the servers just went up an hour ago they are overloaded with people trying to log into the game.

Posted

Finally got in game just kept trying to log in it finally let me in after about an hr (give or take a few min) of mashing the login button and char select.

Posted

Not sure but I was inside the game playing and went into Tarrif. The vendors are missing just loads of new Npcs and it showed Node war was active. I got kicked offline and not able to get back on now.

Posted

I'm in. Just keep trying.

Posted

I got through, guys. I deleted my version.dat again, it repatched, and I was able to login.

Posted (edited)

The game is so laggy, nothing was happening for 2 minutes, now I'm dead, Followed by disconnected. Guess I'll play another game till they fix this.

Edited by Vardahoth

Posted

Yeah, even after getting in I was unable to do much.

Posted

Was really hoping for a response by now, or do they just not know what the issue is or how to fix it?

Posted

I got the same issue in the desktop and laptop but my wife laptop update fine and she could enter the game and play fine so i things is not for everyone.

Posted

ok had to do the change version to old and then let it check files and reload the patch then was able to get in

Posted

So I'm able to login, but I'm getting lagged out every 5 min. Super shitty.

Posted (edited)

corrupted file during patch and maintenance so i restored all and after servers up infinite now processing...i'm recheck all again hoping this time works...if not i have no other solutions

EDIT  deleted version.dat file rechecked all and this time i downloaded more 3,5 G that wasn't before. Now works

Edited by anarres

Posted

If you are still having issues, can you open up the version.dat  and post the number please.

Posted

1312 is the version number.

Posted

Mine is 143

I completely removed the game, and am reinstalling. The combo of having the Corrupt file issue, then the Now Processing issue, and then the insane lag / unresponsive UI/controls is just too much. Im hoping this will fix it.

Posted

Mine is 143

I completely removed the game, and am reinstalling. The combo of having the Corrupt file issue, then the Now Processing issue, and then the insane lag / unresponsive UI/controls is just too much. Im hoping this will fix it.

download the game again and still have the now processing problem, now i am trying 

"Hello all here is a fix that seems to work for my friends:

Go to Black Desert Folder -> Find the Version.Dat file -> Rename to VersionOld.Dat -> Run BDO as Admin -> It will scan/fix the ~33gb (it will say downloading, but is not downloading)

After it runs the scan on the ~33gb it will download a patch that is ~1.5gb -> Then it works! Cheers all, let me know how it works for you"

from reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/4ok9sl/cant_connect_post_patch/ 

Posted

download the game again and still have the now processing problem, now i am trying 

"Hello all here is a fix that seems to work for my friends:

Go to Black Desert Folder -> Find the Version.Dat file -> Rename to VersionOld.Dat -> Run BDO as Admin -> It will scan/fix the ~33gb (it will say downloading, but is not downloading)

After it runs the scan on the ~33gb it will download a patch that is ~1.5gb -> Then it works! Cheers all, let me know how it works for you"

from reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/4ok9sl/cant_connect_post_patch/ 

I did that, which fixed the Now Processing issue. But even after that, the game was acting strange. Lag, unresponse commands, unable to click certain UI buttons. I'm not sure if it was server lag or client-side issues. Since there isn't a huge out cry about lag right now, I'm leaning toward client-side issues.

Posted

mine is 1312