• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Can't login "now processing"

86 posts in this topic

Posted

Server wouldnt matter if you cant get to the selection screen

I was going to ask that. Because I got the getting stuck on "Now Processing" once for about a week when I was trying to log in to Uno M2. Other channels worked fine.

I hope they fix it for you guys soon!

Posted

I'm on Croxus EU so I don't think its server related ;)

Posted

delete version.dat after finishing i can give you a respond

It is deleted and redownloaded/verified files. Still problem exists

Posted

whats that? :o

Its a file in the install diectory. Usually at  \Program Files (x86)\Black Desert Online\

Why would I remove or replace the version dat? I was in after patch and playing my character just fine. Then changed to another and the crappola went downhill after that. Seems on Daums end not mine.

Well It fixed the problem. But its up to you. You can also sit there and wait... Im in and playing.

Posted

Its a file in the install diectory. Usually at  \Program Files (x86)\Black Desert Online\

Well It fixed the problem. But its up to you. You can also sit there and wait... Im in and playing.

I did it and it hasn't helped. Enjoy the game.

Posted

Kids these have no patience at all smh. 

Posted

same - stuck here.

Posted

I took version.dat file out of the BDO folder. I opened the launcher and its now downloading again. I will update you if it fixes anything :)

Posted

Cant get into the game here either. I just get to the character screen and then it never loads into the actual game after I select my character.

NA- Edan

Posted

Same

Posted

there is no way that works cause i do it and the game breaks stop trolling people

Posted

Deleted version.dat and it's stuck downloading the patch at 48% didn't fix it for me.

Posted

Yay! @Atagi and @Crusher1802 it worked for me! Though, if you guys got slow internet it might take you a while. :S

Posted

there is no way that works cause i do it and the game breaks stop trolling people

Incorrect.

The version.dat file just tells the updater what the currently installed patch is.

When that file is missing the launcher checks the files for what needs to be updated to make the client current.

Posted

Same :/

Posted

Trying the version.dat fix- will advise.

Posted

It's a party.. of stuck people D:

Posted

removed version.dat. now need to redownload 33gb (for the second time) thank god im on a high speed internet..... just hope it solves it though

Posted

removed version.dat. now need to redownload 33gb (for the second time) thank god im on a high speed internet..... just hope it solves it though

You're not redownloading 33gb it's just checking files.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Incorrect.
The version.dat file just tells the updater what the currently installed patch is.

When that file is missing the launcher checks the files for what needs to be updated to make the client current.

then the game says error with out the version.dat then closes and refuses to open until i put it back in so nice try cant tell me what i seen with my own eyes

2016-06-12_602190418.JPG

2016-06-11_528678996.JPG

Edited by Aariiaa
cause i want to

Posted

well was in for a sec then lost connection again

Posted

This seems bigger than version.dat.

Almost seems like ddos attacks.

Posted

Can't log in either, NA Orwen

Posted

then the game says error with out the version.dat then closes and refuses to open until i put it back in so nice try cant tell me what i seen with my own eyes

K. I've only been doing it since launch at every update because I get some weird error that only will fix itself if I remove version.dat and relaunch the client.

But trust your own eyes, what do I know?

Posted

Try NOT running BDO as administrator.