• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Warrior damage change Hello ?

119 posts in this topic

Posted

Warriors are a joke. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

you watched to many KR videos, my friend. i dont think our greatsword will be comparable to that. it will be good for more sustain while grinding, but since all classes get their awakening at the same time we'll not be able to shine like the warriors in KR who dominated the servers because of being the only awakened players.

I think there's a reason why Warriors don't do the damage other classes do right now. Because a lot of damage combined with amazing mobility/CC and defense would be OP as hell. 

That greatsword will push the warrior into a primary OFFENSIVE play style, that's where the damage will be. 

Posted

Only good warriors will prevail. 

The rest will be dumpstered even with a greatsword.

Posted

I think there's a reason why Warriors don't do the damage other classes do right now. Because a lot of damage combined with amazing mobility/CC and defense would be OP as hell. 

That greatsword will push the warrior into a primary OFFENSIVE play style, that's where the damage will be. 

which kind of mobility are u talking of? we only have the opportunity to rush in and out of fights every 7-8 seconds. and in-fight movement... foreward slash which drains your stamina after using it 7-8 times? what else? pls tell me if i miss important skills. cause compared to a ranger/sorc/maehwa/musa/tamer our movement is pretty poor.

Posted (edited)

which kind of mobility are u talking of? we only have the opportunity to rush in and out of fights every 7-8 seconds. and in-fight movement... foreward slash which drains your stamina after using it 7-8 times? what else? pls tell me if i miss important skills. cause compared to a ranger/sorc/maehwa/musa/tamer our movement is pretty poor.

If you honestly have to ask that question, you either don't know shit about other classes. Or you don't know shit about warriors. They are one of THE most mobile classes in the game. 

Edit: That was somewhat rude sounding, sorry. W+F + W+ RMB + Q+LMB  is enough mobility to get you out of just about anything. 

Edited by Bllades
1 person likes this

Posted

All of you need to shut the hell up. Greatsword. That's all that matters. 

Is it in our version of the game?  No?  Then it doesn't ----ing matter.  

2 people like this

Posted

Is it in our version of the game?  No?  Then it doesn't ----ing matter.  

It does matter and it's coming. Stupid comment. 

Posted

It does matter and it's coming. Stupid comment. 

No.  What's stupid is claiming that it doesn't matter if our skills do what they're supposed to do because we may or may not get our greatswords at some nebulous point in the future.  No one gives a shit about what the class will be like in 2017 or whenever the hell they decide to put awakenings in the game.  The only thing that's relevant is how our class performs now.  With the version of the game we have now.  

6 people like this

Posted

Bllades, sooner or later you are going to get sick of playing a class that is in the dumpster. If you think people are going to stick around for 2-3 more months for awakenings you are a huge idiot. And so isn't Daum.

Posted

No.  What's stupid is claiming that it doesn't matter if our skills do what they're supposed to do because we may or may not get our greatswords at some nebulous point in the future.  No one gives a shit about what the class will be like in 2017 or whenever the hell they decide to put awakenings in the game.  The only thing that's relevant is how our class performs now.  With the version of the game we have now.  

I don't care to argue. Take it to Daum. 

Posted

All of you need to shut the hell up. Greatsword. That's all that matters. Keep your dicks in your pants till then, because thats when Warrior really begins. 

maybe so , but the whole point is that again this is an if , but if they are nerfing classes that are already weak because of post awakening nerfs released pre awakening does not help the situation.

Posted

Bllades, sooner or later you are going to get sick of playing a class that is in the dumpster. If you think people are going to stick around for 2-3 more months for awakenings you are a huge idiot. And so isn't Daum.

This class isn't in the dumpster. You just aren't rolling your face on the keyboard and killing things. That's what you want? Warrior is very balanced right now. Right where it should be. Sure it could get an increase in PvP damage and that wouldn't hurt, I agree. But dumpster? No dude. Go cry over something else or L2P. Seriously. 

So you want them to rush awakenings, that are not completely ready so that you can feel like a big boy? Talk about something to whine about, imbalanced awakenings would be a catastrophic disaster for this game. 

Posted

Balanced doesnt mean, that you like it... Balanced means competitive, without any bigger oppressive parts... Warr indeed has no oppressive parts... But rest does... So he aint balanced, bcs he cant compete with them in their performance...

Hell, warrior is like LoL champ put into DotA match... :D It can be balanced or even overpowered in proper enviroment, but is complete shit compared to all those beasts created by an arms race...

Posted

I don't care to argue. Take it to Daum. 

This is what an idiot says when he actually doesn't have any valid points to make.

1 person likes this

Posted

This class isn't in the dumpster. You just aren't rolling your face on the keyboard and killing things. That's what you want? Warrior is very balanced right now. Right where it should be. Sure it could get an increase in PvP damage and that wouldn't hurt, I agree. But dumpster? No dude. Go cry over something else or L2P. Seriously. 

So you want them to rush awakenings, that are not completely ready so that you can feel like a big boy? Talk about something to whine about, imbalanced awakenings would be a catastrophic disaster for this game. 

hey guys. look its a salty sorc. I just want u to know that the pro sorcs on korea that can whoop your ass any day actually practice PVP on their warriors cuz its -----ing harder.

Posted

hey guys. look its a salty sorc. I just want u to know that the pro sorcs on korea that can whoop your ass any day actually practice PVP on their warriors cuz its -----ing harder.

My main is a warrior. 

Posted

My main is a warrior. 

great. Anyone can say that but do they really know how to play warrior? idk.

Posted

great. Anyone can say that but do they really know how to play warrior? idk.

i gave up on talking to that guy. he's just trolling and trash talking.

he's just talking of  a class he does not know at all. maybe he's "maining" warrior since his sorc got balanced. might be lvl 37 now and feel pro because SoD is broken in PvE at this point. haha. :D

Posted

he's just talking of  a class he does not know at all. maybe he's "maining" warrior since his sorc got balanced. might be lvl 37 now and feel pro because SoD is broken in PvE at this point. haha. :D

ye i figured this was the case. eh well. let them hate. I'm sleeping well knowing the fact that we're playing the hardest class in the game right now; while everyone else is just facerolling thinking they're skilled.

Posted

ye i figured this was the case. eh well. let them hate. I'm sleeping well knowing the fact that we're playing the hardest class in the game right now; while everyone else is just facerolling thinking they're skilled.

Nah you two shitters talk to real warriors, people who know what they're doing and have a macro outlook on this game and I guarantee they'd agree 100% with what im telling you now. 

Posted

Nah you two shitters talk to real warriors, people who know what they're doing and have a macro outlook on this game and I guarantee they'd agree 100% with what im telling you now. 

u obviously have never played on korea. cya kid.

Posted

Warriors are a joke. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

They do need a buff but be aware ninjas were extremely broken in kr until about 1-3 weeks from now. Awakened or not.

I honestly didn't have much objection to warriors  BEFORE THEY REMOVED MY COMBOS. I mean for gods sake when you select warrior the combo bar is like 90% larger than the rest. I can't chain cc anymore which makes me miss out of ground slam and 2 spinning strikes in a combo. WHAAT ARE THEY THINKING THERE.

Only good warriors will prevail. 

The rest will be dumpstered even with a greatsword.

Warriors aren't awful, just far from good. They still have decent util in GvG. If you go dp you can get to wizz's while blocking. But overall they are just bottom tear class atm. No sustain, no good cc (zerker can still chain cc but we cant. FAIR, that patch rly only effected us.) and most importantly little damage to punish those they close the gap on.

Posted

We do, actually.

@GM_Dew hey, so is this what You call caring? Whining Sorcs got their OP skill fix (the only melee skill in the game with 100 % crit, big damage, frontal block, knockdown and forward movement, mind you) in a week of whining. Warriors have been SHOUTING for attention what, over 3 months now? Still being ignored. We asked for clarification about all the skill changes that you pretended to do last patch - you didn't clarify sh*t. Ground Slash and Deep Ground Slash are still shit, they do no damage in PvP, tooltips are not changed, damage isn't changed either. Both skills do less damage than auto-attack. Not like fixing them would help though, because animation is still really bad. Scars of Dusk still didn't get the promised damage boost. 
To sum it up - YOU DID NOTHING. Just delete warrior class from the game alltogether, will ya? Compensate everyone in september with "new greatsword class coming out!". This is the worst I've seen yet from a game publisher, relaying and fixing things for one class, while other doesn't even get the clarification on what the hell is going on. 

6 people like this

Posted

I'm sure none of the Devs play warriors.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm sure none of the Devs play warriors.

They play sorcs. 

1 person likes this