• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

What exactly is a quartermaster

18 posts in this topic

Posted

What exactly is a quartermaster?  I assume it is above an officer but below the guild master but can a GM at least please let us know what they can and/or cannot do? Why are the different than an officer or gM? Please shed some light. @CM_Jouska @CM_Praballo

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

It's pretty much a fluff title like "senior officer member". So far it can't do anything more than a guild member. It can't invite to guild/ban, it can't start a guild mission and can't declare war. Maybe it will have a use with Guild Houses and/or Node War.

Edited by Cat

Posted

It's pretty much a fluff title like "senior officer". So far it can't do anything more than a guild member. It can't invite to guild/ban, it can't start a guild mission and can't declare war. Maybe it will have a use with Guild Houses and/or Node War.

how can it be senior officer when officers can do almost all those things lol

Posted

It's not senior officer, quartermaster is below officer. They cannot recruit, start guild missions or accept guild master. Trying to figure out what they do right now but so far nothing.

Posted

I have heard that the Quartermaster will be instrumental with Elephant and Elephant Breeding.

Posted

lol my bad I meant senior member. derp :P

We've found out they're used in node war. It's another rank that is allowed to purchase items in the guild shop so it means they'll most likely also be able to install buildings during war too.

Posted

...It seems that you dont want to hear a supply person.

Posted

Anyone figure out the use yet

Posted

The million dollar question

Posted

Ummm still not confirmed. but i heard he was a money/supply dude. people can donate him items for the guild and he can put them into AH, they sell and a portion of that money goes into guild funds. Basically a way for the guild members to feed their guild with funds.

NO confirmation tho

Posted

It's not senior officer, quartermaster is below officer. They cannot recruit, start guild missions or accept guild master. Trying to figure out what they do right now but so far nothing.

Lovely avatar.

Posted

A Quartermaster can buy items from the guild shop and install them.  Confirmed.  The Fort must be placed by the GL or Officer.  There is no Guild AH yet as I believe that comes with the guild house? 

Posted

So when will they add Vice Manager 

Posted

say you're at the arcade and one kid has the high score on tekken cuz he beat it with  no deaths 

he's the quarter master 

this has been skyfrog, your guide to the universe and beyond 

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, I myself and my friend started this guild. Yet I have no authority to use guild skill points, which to me is a big thing because I'm usually on more than he is. I'd like to know when they will implement a Founders or Assistance GM rank.

Posted

Yeah, I myself and my friend started this guild. Yet I have no authority to use guild skill points, which to me is a big thing because I'm usually on more than he is. I'd like to know when they will implement a Founders or Assistance GM rank.

officer rank is pretty much leader. if u started it with your friend. he is screwing you over lol

Posted

I know what officer rank is, no one is getting screwed here. With that said, as the guild grows. More officers are appointed to maximize efficiency, recruiting, questing, etc... just think there should be a Founders status / benefits such as setting guild skills

Posted

What exactly is a quartermaster?  I assume it is above an officer but below the guild master but can a GM at least please let us know what they can and/or cannot do? Why are the different than an officer or gM? Please shed some light. @CM_Jouska @CM_Praballo

I think quarter masters are more like Sergeants. Gm/officer/cpa leaders.