• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Anyone buy anything through the pre-bid system yet?

44 posts in this topic

Posted

Friend of mine tried to buy a Kzarka, it got listed regularly instead. This happen to anyone else?

Posted

I tried but it got listed regularly, the system might be broken since it seems the stuff doesn't get auto bought even if you placed a pre order

Posted

it has yet to work for me, prob broken

Posted

Working as intended aka botters market 

1 person likes this

Posted

Well i put out a 200 million pre order on a boss armor.. now we wait -_-

Posted

Well i put out a 200 million pre order on a boss armor.. now we wait -_-

Lol...by boss armor I'm guessing you mean tree armor; in which case 200million is not even CLOSE to enough to win a bid...

Posted

Lol...by boss armor I'm guessing you mean tree armor; in which case 200million is not even CLOSE to enough to win a bid...

Nope , guess again. Since my ingame name is the same as forum i kept it a little bit vague. Tree armor is a waste of time currently on my server. And i can still track if i am the highest bid or not once an item is solld, 200 is just an educated guess , you have to start somewere :P

Posted

Posted 100mil bid for Behg Gloves, we'll see.

Posted

I bid 300 million on an item and did not win it, it went to B phase and sold to random for 90 mil.  A friend of mine bid 500 million on Bheg's and same thing.  100 million won't win a Bheg's probably ever, but its strange that its skipping over people who bid hundreds and hundreds of millions and going to B phase.  Why was this thing even in patch then?

1 person likes this

Posted

not working...

I had bid on Beer for 1200 and it was not realized.

With still active bid I bought beer cheaper manually.

1 person likes this

Posted

Putting up 250mil on bheg's gloves. Now we wait. Will update the thread whenever i win something. I also have someone else buying an item from me for 310mil so i'll make an update on that as well. IF I CAN GET BACK INTO THE GAME.

Posted

Not working, already tried to buy +15 livertos and +0 and they always get registered for everyone.

1 person likes this

Posted

I haven't seen bheg gloves in the last 3 days. Now the server is up and a few have been posted? c'mon now.

Posted

Put 400M on Bheg's glove.

Posted

Nothing in this patch seems to work. market bidding bugged, warrior skills not patched, several blader skills not patched and so on.

It's all one big joke. Game is dying and publisher can't do anything right..

1 person likes this

Posted

As an update. The selling didn't work nor do i think bidding, so far. Friend tried bidding a lot of money but didn't work. My item sold for a cheaper amount.

1 person likes this

Posted

As an update. The selling didn't work nor do i think bidding, so far. Friend tried bidding a lot of money but didn't work. My item sold for a cheaper amount.

how do you know it sold for cheaper amount?

Posted

how do you know it sold for cheaper amount?

Because they didnt get it and CLEARLY they bid the highest because nobody could have bid more. xD but seriously given the complaints it is probably broken but nobody can know for sure. 

Posted

wait... Dont you need to register it in a bid market for it to work? to my understanding you can now register an item; to Bid or with the old way I havnt loged in yet to test that out but that was my guess? anyone know how the system should work?

Posted

Apparently the preorder system is currently not working. We've tested it with a few different items, tried on various cities, channels, nothing actually went to the order, everything was just posted normally.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Bdesert.png

Edited by SwiftBlade

Posted

Its indeed broken. Tried putting up a buy order for salt @10,000silver (no salt was in market) had friend put salt on market. Single salt was sitting on market without buy order working.

1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Jouska Same as the rest, my friend bid 300million for Kzarka longsword yet it got sold normally. Furthermore, he did not get his money back so he basically lost everything. 

wtf, how are kzarka weapons flying all over the place today lol. Only like 14 ever sold on my server and son of a ----- 300 mil for it?

Posted

Someones winning thats for sure lol, if you bidded 300m and it got sold, it got sold to someone lol, it just doesnt disappear or go back to kzarka 

Posted (edited)

Someones winning thats for sure lol, if you bidded 300m and it got sold, it got sold to someone lol, it just doesnt disappear or go back to kzarka 

no, there has been many tests on various cheap and useless items that surely nobody has put the order on. The item is not sold on the order, and just goes straight to the marketplace

Edited by Kareth
1 person likes this