• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Guild level restrictions for guild missions?

29 posts in this topic

Posted

Guild level restrictions now apply when trying to accept missions it seems. Not only am I surprised, since it will reduce the choice of available missions for our guild (Large). It also means I can not ever take on small or medium guild boss missions anymore.

Did not read about this in the patch notes? Am I wrong?

Is this a temporary bug? Why not remove these missions from my logs alltogether. 

Some feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance. 

Posted

Yeah, same with my guild. We can not accept medium size boss quest anymore. Bumping for an answer.

Posted

Same with us, we couldn't get the medium, only the large. Any answers?

Posted

Bump for this, also having the same issue

Posted (edited)

Same with our guild. Extra Large guild. Cannot accept Small or medium Boss Sub missions. If we can't accept small or medium missions, it's gonna be rough on days when there aren't many active people on. Just tried, we cannot accept a large mission either. This cannot be as intended.

Also, Ay yi yi. Fishing missions are impossible now. Cannot find the fish that you need.

tilefish-off olvia.JPG

Dear GOD Daum, Fix your forums. It keeps inserting this image I posted DAYS ago into every post I make now.

Edited by Indaria

Posted

Can we get some feedback on this thread please, the Boss missions issue is not resolved. Is this new thing intended?? Did I miss it in the patch notes???   Is the issue being looked into with a view to fix/revert to previous settings.  The point here is, you  may be a large guild but that doesn't mean high level of members wanting to OR being able to complete a large boss at SET times and date each week which is why our guild always looks to pick Medium.  But if Daum would rather we do ONLY Large scrolls,,,,, tell you what. We will just do NO BOSS SCROLLS and the game can die all the sooner! ffs.

Posted (edited)

Oh is that what it is? We're a large guild so we can't do medium and small now. Well, this is bullshit to put it plain and simple. Only half my guild does missions. We are large, but only have 30 members, and half of those makes 15. We prefer to do the smaller bosses because its usually 8 people or so that show up since out of the 15, not everyone can be online at the same time. This makes no sense as to why we HAVE to choose Large now.

Its bad enough that the missions were moved to general where they are eating up the gathering mission slots which were already taken up by trade missions. WTB another guild mission tab for half this crap.

There have been a lot of crappy things this last patch, but screwing with the guild missions is really ridiculous. Why not fix the guild history page instead of changing things that worked well before. Put the subjugations back with occupancy, remove the level restriction, state which gathering are fishing, and stop making a mess of things -.-

But I'm sure I'll just be S.O.L on all of that. Time to inform my guild that we can't do guild bosses now.

Edited by Foxling

Posted (edited)

Same with my guild. We were 95 members in the first month of release, but now we're only 63 because many players quit the game. Despite our current number of members, we're still considered an Extra Large. Not only that, we choose which members can participate in guild bosses based on their contribution in guild missions, which pretty much reduces the amount of participants to about 20. Medium-Large bosses are a lot better for us. Liverto drop rate is pretty much the same whether the boss is Small or Very Large, I don't understand why we are forced to spend 4 million funds for a *low* chance of dropping something... @CM_Jouska, @CM_Tytyes

Edited by Stellary

Posted

Adding my complaint here too. As a RP guild we have a good number of people but not all of them want to or are high enough level to participate in a guild boss.  Not only that but we too had a much larger guild and have since lost many just from quitting the game. The best we can hope to do is a small - medium guild boss. Daum needs to fix this, yesterday!

1 person likes this

Posted

Still no clue if its intended or not. but it still exist after this patch.

Posted (edited)

OK guys, @CM_Tytyes just replied to my private message about this issue. Here's the official response:

"Yup, if it was intended it should only be based on the actual size, as logic would say. ^^

So I got some answers. Apparently it's been changed according to the KR system, there once your guild reaches a certain level you can only do Large boss (as you have a high level, so "should" be able to handle Large bosses).

I've raised the concern that "what about big guild that lost lot of players ?", and we're going to look into how we could change this. But I'm afraid that, it's going to stay like this for a while as it's more complex than just a bug but is a game mechanic."

Edited by Stellary
1 person likes this

Posted

^That. B|

2 people like this

Posted

^That. B|

and why isn't it in the patchnotes?

Posted

that sucks because my guild only did one small guild boss since we were waiting to get stronger and higher level to do them. Now I can't and we have to get stronger and higher level to do the harder ones.  LOL

Posted

This sucks, yes. But you dont have to worry about getting that much stronger.

Guild bosses are really easy.. They just take longer to kill as they get bigger.

Its the 30min despawn thing you should worry over.

Posted

This is a stupid mechanic change ... Larger guilds can't do small/medium missions anymore means any guild that shrinks is screwed out of content. One more way that this game has decided to put a lock on items that shouldn't be restricted. Hopefully they figure out a way to modify the mechanic .. if you have to lock it make it be locked based on how many people are on that channel at the time ... So if a guild of 80 only have 10 people on bal01 and they pop the mission on bal01 it only takes into account the 10 people... not the fact that they "could" have 80 people since that is the guild size.

Posted (edited)

We were an extra large guild but we've recently experienced a sharp drop in activity due to new games on the market. We're now down to 65 with around 30-40 active players during Oceanic/Aussie prime time.

We don't have numbers or strength to do the large ones as numbers keep falling. So with this change we can scratch out guild bosses.

Great change dev team. Not.

Edited by Pinkeh

Posted

We are a guild with 49 ppl with 90 slots (marked as very large some reason) maybe only 30 active all over the day only able to accept very large guild boss mission not really good change.

Posted

@CM_Tytyes: Since this change was made with no patch notes or notification, could we please get the non-selectable guild quests hidden, so they are not even displayed as a choice if our guild is the wrong size? This would be a significant Quality of Life improvement from how they left this...

Posted

Does it only affect the guild boss missions or all of them?

Posted

This is exactly what has happened to our guild.  We are still labelled "Extra Large" although we have culled the guild of those that have been inactive for quite some time. It hasn't made a difference to our status (45/90 members) so we can't do missions at the moment.

Sad thing is that it's getting worse day by day as people are losing interest as we can't get these boss missions going. We are now fewer 'regulars' than we were a couple of weeks back and this is very much to blame.

Any ETA for a fix?    @CM_Tytyes, @CM_Aethon

Posted

As sad as it is, so far it hasn't been acknowledged as a bug. We've reported the issues it creates, but so far it's still another feedback in the list. I'll try to push it a bit.

2 people like this

Posted

So guild scale up only??? and scale for unlocked slots not members, X:  would be good to know BEFORE you put down restrictions for guild missions tied them for guild sizes. not to mention you put down restrictions months later that most guild unlocked those slots..

Posted

@CM_Tytyes has there been any progress I am 50 of 61 can take a small medium or large quest for guild not not small or medium boss scroll

Posted (edited)

@CM_Tytyes Any progress on change? 

We are a Xlarge casual guild with a total of 55 members as of now (many afk or inactive or not even attending missions)

So starting an x-large mission with mabey 1-5 attending members will be rough.

EDITjust started a xl large mission, we only had to kill 750 mobs :D

Edited by Montego