• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Auto-Loop Feature Broken

271 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah, I just ran along the west path from heidel and it happened again while I wasn't paying attention and sent my character into the river she almost completely drowned by the time I spotted it. It happened again twice after that. The first day it was happening for me it was around Delphe Knights Castle and around Calpheon. Seemed to happen most often when entering or leaving a town/city but not exclusively.

Since my game seems to be doing this a lot to me right now.. may be the perfect chance to test some hypotheses.

Happened to me within the first 5 minutes of autolooping from Wale farm to Florin Gateway (outside of the actual nodes to avoid obstructions). :( No longer getting dismounted on resync (AFAIK, I still login sometimes with my mount ~100 yards behind me), but it's still breaking the autoloop - so my character just runs straight ahead until she hits an obstacle or until she slows to a stop (as the autopathing no longer registers either).

Also tried strength training in the Heidel Courtyard earlier today, I was able to get 2 levels in (lvl 4 - lvl 6) before the loop was broken. 

@GM_Dew

Posted (edited)

Recorded the game while doing my chores. Maybe this will somehow help figure out whats going on. No horses because the screens were happening every 1-6 minutes and I didn't want to risk killing any. Some of these are while autopathing and some while manually controlling my characters.

Edited by Solest
2 people like this

Posted

Happened to me within the first 5 minutes of autolooping from Wale farm to Florin Gateway (outside of the actual nodes to avoid obstructions). :( No longer getting dismounted on resync (AFAIK, I still login sometimes with my mount ~100 yards behind me), but it's still breaking the autoloop - so my character just runs straight ahead until she hits an obstacle or until she slows to a stop (as the autopathing no longer registers either).

Also tried strength training in the Heidel Courtyard earlier today, I was able to get 2 levels in (lvl 4 - lvl 6) before the loop was broken. 

@GM_Dew

Have you sent in your WinMTR logs?

Best regards,
GM Dew

Posted

Okay so I took and submitted my ticket with all proper information yadda yadda, anyway I use 2 firewalls my main and my back up that simply blocks certain IP address its called Peer Guardian I havent had an issue ever with it effecting this game. Well I decided to try and shut it off and went to bed. Loop stayed strong. I also stayed on my map all night so that could be that to. If anyone else is using this firewall shut her down and see if that helps

Posted

Okay so I took and submitted my ticket with all proper information yadda yadda, anyway I use 2 firewalls my main and my back up that simply blocks certain IP address its called Peer Guardian I havent had an issue ever with it effecting this game. Well I decided to try and shut it off and went to bed. Loop stayed strong. I also stayed on my map all night so that could be that to. If anyone else is using this firewall shut her down and see if that helps

I'm pretty much looking for anything that will help at this point since right now I cant even go 5 minutes without the game reloading. I had some hope for the map thing since I've never had a reload while in map before but neither worked.

Almost at the point where I just give up and cry. Haven't gotten to level a horse up fully in over a week and if I cant do that, I dont have much reason to play. :(

1 person likes this

Posted

Have you sent in your WinMTR logs?

Best regards,
GM Dew

Yep, never received confirmation though. Also posted it in this thread. 

I don't have an active firewall, and I disabled my antivirus (it has a game mode to pause operations). Also tried auto looping in a different spot, deleted all but one of my chat tabs, have tried to loop with all settings set to low/optimization/upscale/etc. and with the map or pearl tab open. 

I've tried just about everything 

Posted

Update: Confirmed my issue was purely Peer Guardian effecting my game. Went to work for a few hours and left my map OFF and the loop stayed strong I also monitored my packet loss and I can happily report 0% loss. Peer Guardian did NOT effect my game pre-update. It may not help you but Solest and Islarose and for that Im sorry that I could not be more help. I understand the frustration my lag got so bad last night i just couldnt play just couldnt bring myself to. But to anyone else using Peer Guardian this is most likely your issue. Good luck all!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I've had the same issue on Orwen - Calpheon 2, and it started after the patch people have already mentioned.  Autoloop worked fantastically when it was first released and now the game is just canceling loops when I try to leave them overnight.  I have only noticed two of the reloads when I've actually been playing, so I hadn't made the connection between the two, but it makes sense that this is what is causing the loops to cancel and it is happening consistently enough for me to say that I can only remember one night in the last week where I woke up and my horse wasn't standing in the middle of the road.

I will use the program provided and send in a ticket in the morning.  

Edited by Serahni

Posted

I'm having the same issue on Edan - Balenos 1. 

I would set my horse to AFK Loop outside of Heidel (Olivero to Western gates usually), and quite a few times, I would either encounter the loading screen bug or completely run off path. My horse has died a few times because it would drown in the river or die to imps because I'm not there (usually sleeping). This has only occurred after the lastest patch, and multiple times per day. 

I'll look to use the program and send a ticket, but hopefully this issue is fixed soon. It is extremely annoying when trying to mass train horses to breed.

Posted

@GM_Dew - Just watched it happen again now as I was riding from Sand Grain Bazaar through Altinova. Although, I'm not getting dismounted now like I was before. Instead, the character suddenly stops moving, momentarily dismounts, then I get a loading screen. After that, my character is again mounted, but obviously no longer moving on autopath. 

I never received a confirmation on my last ticket regarding this issue, so I'm not sure if it was received. I'll try to run a few more logs from MTR and resubmit.

Posted

@GM_Dew - Just watched it happen again now as I was riding from Sand Grain Bazaar through Altinova. Although, I'm not getting dismounted now like I was before. Instead, the character suddenly stops moving, momentarily dismounts, then I get a loading screen. After that, my character is again mounted, but obviously no longer moving on autopath. 

I never received a confirmation on my last ticket regarding this issue, so I'm not sure if it was received. I'll try to run a few more logs from MTR and resubmit.

This is the same for me now too. No longer getting dismounted but the game freezes and gets the (Not Responding) indicator and my horse disappears, then the reload screen happens and then I'm mounted again. Sometimes by horse runs for about 50 feet and then stops and sometimes shes stopped as soon as reloaded. I also noticed that during one of the reloads another character on horseback next to me stopped at the same time I did like maybe they experienced a reload at the same time I did but I cant be certain.

I tried watching my computers resource monitor to see if there was any spike in anything or a drop in connectivity and nothing changed during any of the reloads except for the amount of info downloaded in association with BDO which spiked a ton when the reload happened but otherwise remained mostly steady.

I also haven't heard back about my ticket. Going to add the log from last night that I was running while the game was reloading every few minutes. Crossing my fingers some improvement comes soon.

1 person likes this

Posted

GM_Dew,

I've submitting my WinMTR ticket last Thursday, no response from support staff. Can you look at it? It has tons of WinMTR data including a video capture of the issue as it happens. Thank you.

140043WinMTR - Auto-loop issue
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Recorded the game while doing my chores. Maybe this will somehow help figure out whats going on. No horses because the screens were happening every 1-6 minutes and I didn't want to risk killing any. Some of these are while autopathing and some while manually controlling my characters.

It might be good to get some in a safezone on a horse, so they can see what happens with the mounted autoloop, and the dismounting element. 

@GM_Dew I'm submitting a new ticket with more data, as my last ticket did not receive a response or confirmation of being received. 

Edited by Islarose

Posted

It might be good to get some in a safezone on a horse, so they can see what happens with the mounted autoloop, and the dismounting element. 

@GM_Dew I'm submitting a new ticket with more data, as my last ticket did not receive a response or confirmation of being received. 

Yeah I was thinking of doing one the other day when it was happening every few minutes while i was training one of my horses but unfortunately (or maybe very fortunately) the massive number of reload screens stopped happening. I have gone a full day now without a single one. Don't know whats changed but I cant complain.

Posted

Support never answer ticket....

F2P ghost support.

Posted (edited)

I think this is what has been happening to me, i wake up to my guy not on my wagon and 50 meters ahead of it.... So very frustrating..

@CM_Jouska

@CM_Tytyes

@CM_Praballo

@GM_Dew

Could you please have a look at this?

Edited by Comrade

Posted

Yeah I was thinking of doing one the other day when it was happening every few minutes while i was training one of my horses but unfortunately (or maybe very fortunately) the massive number of reload screens stopped happening. I have gone a full day now without a single one. Don't know whats changed but I cant complain.

I watched your video, and I am experiencing the exact same problem. It's been happening for about a week.

1. If I try to auto-loop on my wagon, I get kicked off every few minutes. My wagon ends up about 50 yards away. I have stopped trying to level horses.

2. If I am solo-riding a horse and click "t", I can ride for about 30 seconds to 1 minute before I stop. I see the map pop up, and my horse stops.

3. If I am running (no auto-loop at all), I will either get the map screen or on some occasions I seem to hit an invisible wall and start rubber-banding for a few seconds.

It's very frustrating.

Posted

This happened to me while running from mobs in Valencia area 3 times. I managed to get out of it twice but myself and my horse died the last time. I am not going near Valencia until they fix this.

Posted (edited)

ZmVxbqo.jpgl7Mt8VI.jpg

It hit me hard today in bursts, couldn't get 100 meters without the "This action does not exist" relog.

Edited by Kazanova
1 person likes this

Posted

I've also been getting a random reload and come back and it displays a message PvP mode deactivated 😨 I was like wut? I didnt activate that 👀

Posted

I have the same autoloop issue since the patch that takes you off the horse upon log in.  Prior to that, playing since April,  I've had stretches of days where my guy would be riding a horse with no problems while the game was minimized to the try.

Posted

ZmVxbqo.jpgl7Mt8VI.jpg

It hit me hard today in bursts, couldn't get 100 meters without the "This action does not exist" relog.

this is the story of my BDO life since the pre-patches

Posted

Latest patch didn't fix any of this, so everybody should still be experiencing this issue as I do.

Posted

its been almost a month and this issue is still broken! AND instead of alleviating the problem with the recent patch, now i just get disconnected... great job.....

1 person likes this

Posted

its been almost a month and this issue is still broken! AND instead of alleviating the problem with the recent patch, now i just get disconnected... great job.....

Same here.

I really want to play this game but I can't take this level of frustration with disconnects just to play. It's no fun logging back in every 10 minutes.

1 person likes this