• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Sorc suddenly doing extremely low amounts of damage?

69 posts in this topic

Posted

Whoa the patch just dropped and I thought it'd be a pretty good time to test out sorc pvp ability now. But all of a sudden I'm being heavily out dpsed by Giants, valks, wiz and archers with less AP than me. I have 150 AP and 4 human. I was testing sorc damage with buffs which jacks up my AP to 175. And I was out damaged by a valk in a fight who did around 1500 damage in one hit (grapple then smash). Just watching the kill times of Giants in red battleground and noticeably seeing them take on 5 people and win is seriously worrying.

Anyone else experiencing this o.O.

3 people like this

Posted

Sorc op nerf plox thx

Posted (edited)

it not just sorc, ranger shotgun got nerf to the ground too. RIP SHOTGUN, i can't even kill ppl with shotgun anymore, and now people have more hp too

Edited by captain teemo
1 person likes this

Posted

Well sorcs, Time for you to 

hqdefault.jpg

6 people like this

Posted

Well sorcs, Time for you to 

Snip

Haha grind telling me to git gud when all you do is farm mobs. 

Classic grind. 

Posted

Well, DF not enough anymore. ;)

I didnt grind for ages :P

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Yes. Sorcs dmg nerfed as hell. I guess we need way more accuracy now, cause i'v started misssing with liverto + ulti jubre. Tried ultimate helrick - lands more hits but damage is even worse. + sometimes shard explosion lands, but deals 0 damage. To be honest - sorc was only competetive in 1vs1. In mass gvg - not so much and now.....

Edited by Tenzo
1 person likes this

Posted

Well, DF not enough anymore. ;)

I didnt grind for ages :P

well I used dark flame as a finisher. And now it does considerably less damage than other classes skills. I can lose 1500 Hp from one valk smash X). In comparison, I do maybe 1k damage using a full combo (midnight stinger, crow, beak kick, darkness unleashed, storming crow, dark flame)

Posted

Thats what other classes used to lose to a sorc. And they couldnt iFrame away nonstop ;) 

I enjoy this change for as long as it lasts ;)

2 people like this

Posted

Thats what other classes used to lose to a sorc. And they couldnt iFrame away nonstop ;) 

Just git gud xD, with 1500 stamina sorc can only dodge 5 times. 

Posted

I am already gud :P

Giant power!

1 person likes this

Posted

I just killed bunch of people on RBF.

You guys still getting killed by nerfed sorc. Cry some more and git gud. Maybe you get lucky and get another temporary nerf.

Posted

I am already gud :P

Giant power!

I'm fairly sure I killed u X) A few days before the nerf. I'm sure I could still with the nerf they're still strong in 1v1s it's just the kill times are insanely long now compared to other classes some of which are killing in two hits. 

Posted

well, Zerk vs Sorc wasnt really a fair setup anyway ;)

Posted

well, Zerk vs Sorc wasnt really a fair setup anyway ;)

xD excuses, git gud m8. 

We can always have a fairer match in bloodborne if u got that :v

Posted

xD excuses, git gud m8. 

We can always have a fairer match in bloodborne if u got that :v

consolol :P

Posted

Maybe because your classe was the most overbuffed one? Stop being such an egoist and read what people say, the class is nerfed to the ground it took me 25 seconds to kill an AFK zerker. PLS.

1 person likes this

Posted

Justice.

Posted (edited)

consolol :P

image.thumb.jpeg.5c1b53f49cf11644bde7c16

get on my level :v

Edited by Berlioz

Posted

image.thumb.jpeg.5c1b53f49cf11644bde7c16

Peasantry!

Posted

My dmg is pretty much non exsistant atm... And its not when spamming dark flame its first hit.

Posted

lol sorcs complaining, git gud

3 people like this

Posted

Maybe because your classe was the most overbuffed one? Stop being such an egoist and read what people say, the class is nerfed to the ground it took me 25 seconds to kill an AFK zerker. PLS.

Glorious tears! Well, we needed some buffs. :D 

We suffered Long time. Now its your turn.

1 person likes this

Posted

Glorious tears! Well, we needed some buffs. :D 

We suffered Long time. Now its your turn.

Youre truely retarded.

Posted

See, all you can do is insult. Typical sorc. Now that you properly need to learn your class you are pissed. I can see that. You will git gud eventually. Dont you worry little sorc friend. ;)

1 person likes this