• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Sorc suddenly doing extremely low amounts of damage?

69 posts in this topic

Posted

QQ sorc's life is so hard. Now I need to do more things than just spamming DF.
Welcome to the other classes world.

Posted

See, all you can do is insult. Typical sorc. Now that you properly need to learn your class you are pissed. I can see that. You will git gud eventually. Dont you worry little sorc friend. ;)

Confirmed that you were retarded with that comment lol.

Posted

The thing u dont get is that DF it self FIRST hit does not do dmg... its not spamming. i agree it was shi t to spam it but its kinda hard when u dont have any other usefull dmg sklills,

Posted

The problem isnt do more than one thing. The problem is we haven't more than one thing to do. DF was the only decent damage pvp skill. Its like, if they wanted to nerf DF, thats ok, but they should gave us another tools to fight with

Posted

It's not just DF, well it's nerfed to the ground or the accuracy is fked up. Yesterday I could burst down a wizard in the guild fairly easy. And NO I don't spam DF I mostly do some combos with shadow erupt , beakkick ,scattering and finish with df. But now I can barely scratch him. And this was before  he reset his skills. So he had the same HP as of pre-patch.

I then fought one of the top tier sorcs , and he barely scratched me. So something is up. Something is wrong or it might be because we got a part of the +20 update but not all of it..

Posted

To keep this on topic..

I definitely noticed the general damage being almost non-existant in comparison to before the patch.

Sure, everyone who was lvl 55 got +700HP all of the sudden (which I think is stupid without awakenings or +20), but that doesn't account for the damage that's missing all of the sudden.
I know, the 100% crit from dark flame off CD was fixed. Which is a good thing, no questions asked. But it seems like everything does WAY less damage now than it did before the patch.
I have tested the general damage output with most existing combos (no, I'm not a Dark Flame spamming pleb). What used to heavily burst someone with equal gear to ~30-40% now barely reaches ~70-75%, no matter which combo I used.

This can't be because of accuracy, because people with +15 Bheg and +15 Helrick reported exactly the same (guildies and friends).
I don't know exactly what changed, but I think something went wrong.
Sorc now is just a shittier version of tamer it seems like.

As it seems, I'm not the only one who noticed this harsh contrast. Let's just hope to get a reasonable debate about this, without people who don't understand the class spamming everything with their wannabe funny memes (I'm looking towards the "git gud" scrubs, I just don't get the mindset of that kind of people).

And since Daum seems to have listened to other struggling classes in the past, I'm hopeful this will get fixed as well.

4 people like this

Posted

GIT GUD

2 people like this

Posted

GIT GUD 

2 people like this

Posted

To keep this on topic..

I definitely noticed the general damage being almost non-existant in comparison to before the patch.

Sure, everyone who was lvl 55 got +700HP all of the sudden (which I think is stupid without awakenings or +20), but that doesn't account for the damage that's missing all of the sudden.
I know, the 100% crit from dark flame off CD was fixed. Which is a good thing, no questions asked. But it seems like everything does WAY less damage now than it did before the patch.
I have tested the general damage output with most existing combos (no, I'm not a Dark Flame spamming pleb). What used to heavily burst someone with equal gear to ~30-40% now barely reaches ~70-75%, no matter which combo I used.

This can't be because of accuracy, because people with +15 Bheg and +15 Helrick reported exactly the same (guildies and friends).
I don't know exactly what changed, but I think something went wrong.
Sorc now is just a shittier version of tamer it seems like.

As it seems, I'm not the only one who noticed this harsh contrast. Let's just hope to get a reasonable debate about this, without people who don't understand the class spamming everything with their wannabe funny memes (I'm looking towards the "git gud" scrubs, I just don't get the mindset of that kind of people).

And since Daum seems to have listened to other struggling classes in the past, I'm hopeful this will get fixed as well.

You seem like you never been on the forums. If you see all the forums posts about sorc being OP you will see all sorcs saying Git gud. Your logic is retarded.

Posted

git gud xD

Posted

See, all you can do is insult. Typical sorc. Now that you properly need to learn your class you are pissed. I can see that. You will git gud eventually. Dont you worry little sorc friend. 

Why are so many non sorcs even posting here. Oh yeah, THAT'S why.

1 person likes this

Posted

did some quick testing, sorc was doing 50 hp worth of damage in pvp on me. GG balanced~!

Posted

You seem like you never been on the forums. If you see all the forums posts about sorc being OP you will see all sorcs saying Git gud. Your logic is retarded.

Well I don't like to be thrown together with those people. I'm not arrogant enough to partake in that sort of behaviour :>

1 person likes this

Posted

Whoa the patch just dropped and I thought it'd be a pretty good time to test out sorc pvp ability now. But all of a sudden I'm being heavily out dpsed by Giants, valks, wiz and archers with less AP than me. I have 150 AP and 4 human. I was testing sorc damage with buffs which jacks up my AP to 175. And I was out damaged by a valk in a fight who did around 1500 damage in one hit (grapple then smash). Just watching the kill times of Giants in red battleground and noticeably seeing them take on 5 people and win is seriously worrying.

Anyone else experiencing this o.O.

No they dont? You can not just 1shot another guy being on his back in pvp? Should be normal as it is, shouldnt it?

Man you people, really. Stop being so closed minded and selfish and clinging to what has previously worked. ADAPT TO CHANGE FFS!

Stop leaving, stop quitting - ADAPT CHANGE AND GROW! -----ing sake

::: THAT ::: is what the idiots all around you are trying to tell you, idiots because they can not express themselves well, they just tell you "GIT GUD" which means nothing else then STOP CRYING AND MAKE THE BEST OUF OT !EACH! SITUATION.

Posted

No they dont? You can not just 1shot another guy being on his back in pvp? Should be normal as it is, shouldnt it?
Man you people, really. Stop being so closed minded and selfish and clinging to what has previously worked. ADAPT TO CHANGE FFS!

i do 50 damage on the back. There is no adapt or change. it's sorc only damage dealing attack with explosion shard. If u want us to adapt buff the range skills on sorc again like it was in closed beta KR. 

1 person likes this

Posted

lmao, you should be telling this to all the people complaining about every single change about anything (Not just sorc changes) Aka the whole forums.

Posted (edited)

Sorc is fine now. Been talking to a guild member who plays Sorc main (DarkShadowAngel) and he is happy with the changes. He can still pwn in pvp. It just takes a bit of work now like it was supposed to. No more drop to the ground and one-shot 200+ dp ppl. An yes, i main a valk with 200+ dp and i was getting one shotted by him after knockdown.

Edited by dcdaima

Posted

Sorc is fine now. Been talking to a guild member who plays Sorc main (DarkShadowAngel) and he is happy with the changes. He can still pwn in pvp. It just takes a bit of work now like it was supposed to. No more drop to the ground and one-shot 200+ dp ppl. An yes, i main a valk with 200+ dp and i was getting one shotted by him after knockdown.

if you're gonna lie at least do it well. 

The only other damage skill you have is shard explosion. And the best way to get the shards for that is dark flame or shadow eruption. Even then using it is so unreliable as it has an extremely high chance to miss. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

if you're gonna lie at least do it well. 

The only other damage skill you have is shard explosion. And the best way to get the shards for that is dark flame or shadow eruption. Even then using it is so unreliable as it has an extremely high chance to miss. 

Why don`t you talk to the guy yourself. I gave you the nickname. Would be stupid to lie AND give out nicknames, wouldn't it. Obviously you need to learn to play your class for more than 5 seconds / fight. Talk to him and ask for advice. He just fought 1v3 same lvl and won . Go ahead. @Alustin 

Edited by dcdaima

Posted

See, all you can do is insult. Typical sorc. Now that you properly need to learn your class you are pissed. I can see that. You will git gud eventually. Dont you worry little sorc friend. ;)

on a serious note, i know grind sorcs are wondering wtf is going on also something is wrong, very wrong here

Posted

The problem isnt do more than one thing. The problem is we haven't more than one thing to do. DF was the only decent damage pvp skill. Its like, if they wanted to nerf DF, thats ok, but they should gave us another tools to fight with

Wrong. -----ing wrong. I main sorc and DF was not our only decent pvp skill. It was our hardest hitting skill, yes, but not our only good skill. JFC learn to play. 

Posted

What the ----- is going on, 1/15th dmg?

Posted

Wrong. -----ing wrong. I main sorc and DF was not our only decent pvp skill. It was our hardest hitting skill, yes, but not our only good skill. JFC learn to play. 

2016-06-17_23857338.thumb.JPG.84c2cc04732016-06-17_23868898.thumb.JPG.1876b36bc92016-06-17_23999498.thumb.JPG.e650211bb9

omg im sick of people telling me to git gud xD OKAY HERE I GOT GOOD IN RED BATTLEFIELD CAN U GET OFF MY CASE WITH TELLING ME TO GIT GUD. 

I dont wanna rely on only one combo to fight :/ all i did in this fight was throw shard explosion and get kills. 

Posted (edited)

Yes. Sorcs dmg nerfed as hell. I guess we need way more accuracy now, cause i'v started misssing with liverto + ulti jubre. Tried ultimate helrick - lands more hits but damage is even worse. + sometimes shard explosion lands, but deals 0 damage. To be honest - sorc was only competetive in 1vs1. In mass gvg - not so much and now.....

youre complaining about missing when 99% of the classes that fight against you can barely land a single hit you.

Edited by sweetesttaboo

Posted

Wrong. -----ing wrong. I main sorc and DF was not our only decent pvp skill. It was our hardest hitting skill, yes, but not our only good skill. JFC learn to play

Yea, we got air combos. im probably just bad for not be able to land an air combo in the back line while 10+ rangers~wiz hit me. I should just learn to play :c

1 person likes this