• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What happened to the sorc's Accuracy?

42 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Right now the accuracy on dark flame in particular seems so low, that 6 out of the 10 times i only see 1 or 2 hits out of a full darkflame on the pirates.

Normaly i would kill them in 3 darkflames but right now i need to use over 10 to kill them.

And the oddest thing is, i am full build accuracy, so practicly i should hit everything.

I really have the feeling that the '' accuracy changed for every class '' has come to hard for the sorc,

Am i the only one noticing this?

Edit:  Anyone who claims this is working as intended is out of their minds.

i just tryed red battlefield, and darkflame is so broken right now it litterely does less than 5% of the players HP if not less.

as seen below there are ultimate amulets rolling in and not getting sold for hours on end.

never ever has this happened, so i am not the only one

fsdfasfa.png

Naamloos.png

Edited by Canterlot Mentor
Photo
2 people like this

Posted

It's not an accuracy issue so much as a damage issue (apparently). Even people with Accuracy offhands + bheg gloves (for testing purposes) + Livertos/Kzarkas are reporting low DF damage. The attacks are hitting but they're simply doing very little damage.

It's disheartening to hear that this is effecting PvE as well - I was under the impression the change was strictly PvP oriented (unable to access my launcher right now so I can't test it for myself).

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

also feeling the same way, 152 AP and dark flame is not really hitting pirates. last night I was murdering them.

Edited by Same

Posted

108 AP is not enough.

Posted

Right now the accuracy on dark flame in particular seems so low, that 6 out of the 10 times i only see 1 or 2 hits out of a full darkflame on the pirates.

Normaly i would kill them in 3 darkflames but right now i need to use over 10 to kill them.

And the oddest thing is, i am full build accuracy, so practicly i should hit everything.

I really have the feeling that the '' accuracy changed for every class '' has come to hard for the sorc,

Am i the only one noticing this??

Naamloos.png

Welcome to how the rest of the classes play this game. No sympathy for you, sorry. <3

7 people like this

Posted

Dark Flame would always critical before, might just be noticing the dmg is for noncrit now.  I haven't tested anything since I'm stuck processing all my mats atm.

Posted (edited)

108 AP is not enough.

Need to remember that 1 acc is like 2 ap. That is reason why bad players have 150 ap and good have under 120.

Edited by Junkpile
1 person likes this

Posted

Need to remember that 1 acc is like 2 ap. That is reason why bad players have 150 ap and good have under 120.

annnnddd you're wrong.

Posted

Dark Flame would always critical before, might just be noticing the dmg is for noncrit now.  I haven't tested anything since I'm stuck processing all my mats atm.

exaclty. thats the change in question:

nXGR7c9.pngSorcerer

• Damage for Shadow Eruption I ~ IV Skill has been increased

• Ultimate: damage for Shadow Eruption skill has been increased

• Fixed the issue where 100% critical hit was applied when using Dark Flame during cool down time.

1 person likes this

Posted

nXGR7c9.pngSorcerer

• Fixed the issue where 100% critical hit was applied when using Dark Flame during cool down time.

holy shit thats quite the issue ....glad its fixed but feels bad man 

Posted

nXGR7c9.pngSorcerer

Yeah i knew about this change, altough what i am experiencing is not hitting at all, like i see the 4 booms of darkflame, but only 1 or 2 booms seems to hit only, and i have the full midnight stinger buff and 5 crit level, so crit isnt really a problem, i am noticing no damage at all, like the HP of the mob stays the same for the initial 2 hits if not more

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

The DF "fix" isn't the issue. This (the topic being discussed right now regarding the lack of damage) is specifically talking about damage while DF is used when NOT on cooldown. People are still critting, but even with crit damage it isn't nearly enough as to what it should be.

Edited by Tsingani

Posted

150AP (not counting hidden stuff)

With +7 from grunil, +6 from Alchemy stone, +5 from food, +20 from buff, +10 from weapon gems i should have a total of 198 AP.

A Dark Flame (even off cooldown) does no damage.. I cannot break a bladers block.

Leveling my Witch now. This has nothing to do with DF criting or not, it just doesn't do damage anymore!

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

So sorcs have played bugged class whole time and spammed kit kut ket got kat ket?

Edited by Junkpile

Posted

That's not accurate.

Posted

git gud

Posted

git gud

thanks

Posted (edited)

cant see the problem. sorc players actually have to do more to be good now ^^

Edited by lugg

Posted

150AP (not counting hidden stuff)

With +7 from grunil, +6 from Alchemy stone, +5 from food, +20 from buff, +10 from weapon gems i should have a total of 198 AP.

A Dark Flame (even off cooldown) does no damage.. I cannot break a bladers block.

Leveling my Witch now. This has nothing to do with DF criting or not, it just doesn't do damage anymore!

yea 100% right sorc is absolutely broke now 

Posted

cant see the problem. sorc players actually have to do more to be good now ^^

they forgot to buff in this "more" you are talking about though :P

Posted (edited)

omg a sorc cant 1 shot us with block anymore?

Edited by Sergio

Posted

with your shit gear, you shouldn't even bother with pirates. go farm manshas

Posted (edited)

Claws now main burst in pvp  Topkek, my shard explosion deals no more dmg too. Sorc is just the cc whore now.

Edited by PoorJoy

Posted

Claws now main burst in pvp  Topkek, my shard explosion deals no more dmg too. Sorc is just the cc whore now.

>burst

toppest kek

Posted

Welcome to how the rest of the classes play this game. No sympathy for you, sorry. <3

Wut? Sorc is the worst farming class in the game already. I know you're still butthurt over the bad Sorc touching you, but no sympathy for you, sorry. <3

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0