• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What happened to the sorc's Accuracy?

42 posts in this topic

Posted

Fianlly they fixed Sorc :D Now they actually have to do more the 1 skills to 1 hit everything.

Posted

This looks like a case of l2p and GIT GUD.

hqdefault.thumb.jpg.b25cc4d73b0d80306093

2 people like this

Posted

Wut? Sorc is the worst farming class in the game already. I know you're still butthurt over the bad Sorc touching you, but no sympathy for you, sorry. <3

I didn't know my comment's flame burned that far. Please collect your tears as tribute to me. I'm thirsty.

Posted

This looks like a case of l2p and GIT GUD.

hqdefault.thumb.jpg.b25cc4d73b0d80306093

thanks, just what i needed, all my problems are over now

Posted (edited)

edit: nm, i see the issue now.

Edited by Nirax

Posted

Welcome to how the rest of the classes play this game. No sympathy for you, sorry. <3

ur retarded as -----

Posted

It's not an accuracy issue so much as a damage issue (apparently). Even people with Accuracy offhands + bheg gloves (for testing purposes) + Livertos/Kzarkas are reporting low DF damage. The attacks are hitting but they're simply doing very little damage.

It's disheartening to hear that this is effecting PvE as well - I was under the impression the change was strictly PvP oriented (unable to access my launcher right now so I can't test it for myself).

I've noticed this as well. Not sure what exactly changed behind the scenes but there seems to be more than just the critical fix to DF.  Even other abilities seem to do less damage than before and clear times have increased quite a bit.  In PVP its been a role reversal in that the sorc's ability to focus the high burst wizards etc. has shifted to tank classes being those? I'm kind of confused as to what the purpose of today's "class balance" was because right now there's not much reason to play a sorc until awakenings.

Posted

no sympathy.... no class should be able to spam one special and kill someone.. glad sorcs got hit with the nerf bat. sorc is fine you just have to learn how to string together a bunch of skills for a combo to kill someone.. like all the other classes in the game.

Posted

So sorcs have played bugged class whole time and spammed kit kut ket got kat ket?

Well the thing is that no competent Sorc ever spammed Dark Flame. This bug was only relevant at the lower end of the spectrum. Problem is that they didnt just fix the bug, they broke the entire skill.

1 person likes this

Posted

I am a very powerful Sorc, lv 57. I can guarantee the Sorc is broken right now. Dark flame does around half less damage. We cannot kill shit.

Posted

no sympathy.... no class should be able to spam one special and kill someone.. glad sorcs got hit with the nerf bat. sorc is fine you just have to learn how to string together a bunch of skills for a combo to kill someone.. like all the other classes in the game.

So I guess Rangers and Wizards (with their new magic missile spam) should get nerfed to oblivion too?

Posted (edited)

We are not talking about absolute nerfs but Relative. The Sorc was average in Pve towards being bad. Currently the Sorc is so so so bad in PvE, in completely unplayable in relative terms. What does that mean? It means I can farm at least Twice faster with other classes.

Edited by rupsito
1 person likes this

Posted

Aleast make my sorc able to solo grind, so i can get myself somewhat ready for Awakenings where i can do my routations.

Right now the state just seems.. odd?

Ever since I looked at the sorc skills, I would be happy to give up the overpowered iframes for some powerful burst with highrisk high reward.

Give me back the damage and take the iframes!

Posted (edited)

no sorcs friends

in fact no other classes

if you are not a wizard/witch on a horse, fukking lel this isnt the game for you and you are not playing correctly

Edit: ok holy shit i tried sorc, there is definitely something wrong, even off cooldown, also the amount of +15 amulets and bows on market is off the charts

Edited by Rozarria

Posted

ur retarded as -----

A round of applause for this specimen, please. Just joined the forums for this. Classy!

Posted

A Dark Flame (even off cooldown) does no damage.. I cannot break a bladers block.

You had an expectation to DF-spam a block down?  What is the purpose of a block, even, if it can't discourage a heavy frontal assault?

Posted

You had an expectation to DF-spam a block down?  What is the purpose of a block, even, if it can't discourage a heavy frontal assault?

They seem to expect have a one skill does all ability so they don't have to do anything else. They think they are special and should be able to both deal and avoid damage at the same time despite no other class being able to and fail to realize how broken the ability to do such is.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0