• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

RIP SORC

127 posts in this topic

Posted

So, our main attack move dark flame is shit now. What can we use instead? Claws of darkness? haha what a joke this game has become..i might hang up the gloves cause every class is getting nerfed out of no where throughout my time playing this game..I don't get why they got to nerf so many things in this game, people complain too much to the point the game isn't enjoyable anymore...like how in the world did wizards and valks become top for pvp just from this patch?

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh i'm sorry. Now you will have to use all your skills to kill someone not just DF. I guess you will have some tingles in your fingers now.

15 people like this

Posted

Is it really that bad? i havnt tried it yet..

Posted

GIT GUD 

2 people like this

Posted

GIT GUD

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

So, our main attack move dark flame is shit now. What can we use instead? Claws of darkness? haha what a joke this game has become..i might hang up the gloves cause every class is getting nerfed out of no where throughout my time playing this game..I don't get why they got to nerf so many things in this game, people complain too much to the point the game isn't enjoyable anymore...like how in the world did wizards and valks become top for pvp just from this patch?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

AHHHHHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .... Sorcerer.

/Signed Warrior.

Edited by Soulplay
5 people like this

Posted

Oh i'm sorry. Now you will have to use all your skills to kill someone not just DF. I guess you will have some tingles in your fingers now.

I use other skills, but dark flame was my primary skill because its our only block we can use. So people attacking me head on, atleast i could block them and attack at the same time. Don't troll.

Posted

I like how people have reading and comprehension impairment. Its not about not being able to spam. DF does hardly any damage AT ALL now.

7 people like this

Posted

I use other skills, but dark flame was my primary skill because its our only block we can use. So people attacking me head on, atleast i could block them and attack at the same time. Don't troll.

Yeah well, now you will have to learn to play without blocking while you attack like you know... A lot of other classes in this game.
I played sorc, it was OP as -----, the nerf is deserved. Maybe a little to harsh if i read you (the whiners), but deserved anyway. Same for the ranger (which does not seem harsh in this case).

Posted

The nerf was deserved, but not to this extent. When you have 168 ap and you do no dmg....something is not right.

9 people like this

Posted

I like how people have reading and comprehension impairment. Its not about not being able to spam. DF does hardly any damage AT ALL now.

It can still be used to block and Claws of darkness damages are far from shitty.

Posted

Claws of darkness damage is far from shitty?  Have you ever tried to use it in pvp?

1 person likes this

Posted

It can still be used to block and Claws of darkness damages are far from shitty.

Claws of darkness damage not shitty??? Well maybe compared to DF as it is now it isnt..................................

Posted

The other skills don't do dmg... please don't be idiot.

Claws of darkness damage is far from shitty?  Have you ever tried to use it in pvp?

Have you? :))

5 people like this

Posted

The nerf was deserved, but not to this extent. When you have 168 ap and you do no dmg....something is not right.

Dont bother people are genuine autists and dont comprehend that the nerf was deserved but that this is not a nerf its annihilating a class.

2 people like this

Posted

I play sorc myself, have not noticed drastic changes.

You guys are so easily fooled. You love to talk, love when something happens. But did it really happen? Did sorcs really leave this game? Have you have proper evidence you yoruself have seen with your own eyes or is it just all talking and talking and talking...

You are so boring, so repetitive... be new and intuitive! Young men and women behaving like old and stagnant humans. Wake up and see what you do on a daily basis and LIVE life for gods sake. Stop shutting yourself out by just thinking and thinking. You think that something happens but did it really? Stories over stories and NOTHING happens.

See this!

Posted

[Sorc] was unfairly killed by [Daum]

5 people like this

Posted

Have you? :))

Yes, yes I have.  It's absolutely terrible pvp damage.

Posted

The crit nerf when DF was on CD was intended for Awakening sorc.  They also seem to have messed up the accuracy and damage while Darkflame IS NOT on CD.  We have nothing to do reliable damage to players right now.  I have 161 AP and Bheg gloves and takes me 10+ Darkflames with backattack + AP Buff + Alch stone to kill a player with 160DP.  

Our farming speed probably the worst out of all the classes now because the nerf affected our darkflame damage vs mobs.  Claws of Darkness have reduced pvp damage already mentioned in the tooltip.  

Posted

Yes, yes I have.  It's absolutely terrible pvp damage.

i missunderstood xD Didn't see the question marks. 

Yes, i agree it's shit! xD

Sorry for my missunderstanding.

Posted

Some of these comments are toxic, let me repeat myself. I use dark flame as a primary move, doesn't mean I spam dark flame . I use it as a block and attack which is our only defensive move besides our Iframes. I have no real damage unless I can land my DoM or shards of explosion . All sorcs use dark flame for pvp, take that away and we have nothing . Claw of darkness ? Hah , what a joke . Even if we do back attack damage we aren't doing that much damage to people with high gear . Daum fix this please . But as for now , I can't see myself rerolling another class after I fell in love with this one, and it wasn't even for the Dark flame..this class reminded me of a rogue/warlock from WoW. I used to play a ranger but was too boring and repetitive . I have no idea what class has this type of play style . Good luck to all the other sorcs who will stick this out .

Posted

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!
AHHHHHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .... Sorcerer.

/Signed Warrior.

MUUUHAHAHAHHAHAHHA, AHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, HIIIIIUUUUUUIAAAHAHHAHAAHAHH!!!! 

/Signed Giant

Posted

Because you don't pvp, i suppose.

3 people like this

Posted

You guys are so easily fooled. You love to talk, love when something happens. But did it really happen? Did sorcs really leave this game? Have you have proper evidence you yoruself have seen with your own eyes or is it just all talking and talking and talking...

You are so boring, so repetitive... be new and intuitive! Young men and women behaving like old and stagnant humans. Wake up and see what you do on a daily basis and LIVE life for gods sake. Stop shutting yourself out by just thinking and thinking. You think that something happens but did it really? Stories over stories and NOTHING happens.

See this!

u dont pvp thats obvious so hush, dark flame does poor dmg to enemies now and for some reason float is so unreliable, i cant lift or air combo at all now this patch, i had to resort to using black wave in rb to get points thats how bad its become

Posted

Because you don't pvp, i suppose.

exactly, people like him probably don't even encounter pvp nor do arena duels. Has no idea on what he's talking about.

1 person likes this