• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

croxus Thoughts on a server merge? (Croxus-EU)

126 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Croxus is pretty dead now, to be honest.... it's hard to do anything that requires multiple people, sure we have guilds but not every guild member is around.
It's straight up a pretty dead server that only gets 1 channel crowded on a Saturday.

Strawpoll for fun?: http://www.strawpoll.me/10512004

EDIT: Or at least reduce the amount of channels on Croxus.

Edited by MrPleasant_exe
2 people like this

Posted

No, it isn't dead. Just many (most?) doesn't like those activities requiring multiple people, aka Black Desert style boss fights (I know I avoid them like plague), so they are staying away.

Eventually offer transfers to those wanting a higher density server, to some newly created server with 1-2 channels maybe. But leave the rest of us alone, the more single player experience we get the better, hate the cries over "my grinding spot"... people are just avoiding each other - instead of playing together, because the experience is just far better solo (unless you like annoying others, then good luck finding someone who likes being annoyed)

1 person likes this

Posted

Croxus and Alustin should probably be merged. Both low population and weak economies. 

3 people like this

Posted

While alustin until today has the better economy. But all in all I'd really like a server merge, having my main 56 mage on Croxus and switched to Alustin, since Croxus died real quick.

Posted

yes plz. Croxus is crap!

Posted

Hahahah. :D:D:D

Just remembering the talks "Croxus will be fine, more pvp guilds will come here with Nihilum" while everyone who had an idea said it's going to be a dead server soon and should have rolled on Jordine. 

:D:D:D

3 people like this

Posted

NO NEVER, IT'S A GOOD SERVER WITH FEW DRAMA AND ISN'T LOW-POPULATED BUT ONLY LOT OF PEOPLE LIKE PLAY IN SOLO.

NO MERGE,NEVER.

STOP

6 people like this

Posted

So many people got banned.Its time to merge

Posted

I thinks its time to merge, because getting a scroll party on croxus is a pain in the ...

So yeah either merge, or give people the option to switch server with a server transfer coupon.

Posted

Croxus and Alustin should probably be merged. Both low population and weak economies. 

No thanks, Alustin is just fine. At least the EU one is.

I thinks its time to merge, because getting a scroll party on croxus is a pain in the ...

So yeah either merge, or give people the option to switch server with a server transfer coupon.

Maybe join a guild? Most people don't want to bother with joining randoms for any party.

Posted

No thanks, Alustin is just fine. At least the EU one is.

Maybe join a guild? Most people don't want to bother with joining randoms for any party.

Strange i used to have no issues finding relic party's either with randoms or with guildy's.

And doing party's with randoms gives that mmo feeling rather than doing them with guildy's all the time.

Starts to feel like a lan party rather then a huge mmo.

Posted

No merge!!  I love to solo, and I am annoyed enough by the few times i end up farming in the same spot with another player. I dont give a damn about doing scrolls in groups, i just solo them, and the economy is good enough for me.

This is exactly why i picked Croxus, so thag i have some peace and quiet while I enjoy the game. The less people, the better for me.

4 people like this

Posted

Server looks good to me, merge your guild?

Posted

make friends :D

Posted

I'm happy as is. There are enuff people at field bosses every time and still chat on ch. No merge needed.

Posted

Very much disagree. I play on Croxus and there's still too many people in my opinion.

Posted

Increase the amount of channels on Croxus!

Posted

Increase the amount of channels on Croxus!

Why don't we just merge all the servers as one and sit back while the world burns.

Posted

i have rerolled from alustin to jordin after making there an alt just for fun and for curiosity about their marketplace prices/situation.I can say that the population on jordine is double of the alustin's.I can say that they should merge alustin and croxus....for now,and maybe later if the situation will become worse and worse ( look at all those leaving because of class imbalances,no ninja/kuno etc) to merge all the servers together

Posted

No merge!!  I love to solo, and I am annoyed enough by the few times i end up farming in the same spot with another player. I dont give a damn about doing scrolls in groups, i just solo them, and the economy is good enough for me.

This is exactly why i picked Croxus, so thag i have some peace and quiet while I enjoy the game. The less people, the better for me.

You do realise how much your missing out on? 5x the amount of loot you currently get.

Server looks good to me, merge your guild?

My guild is fine.

Posted

You do realise how much your missing out on? 5x the amount of loot you currently get.

My guild is fine.

Not missing anything,

Then if your guild is fine can't you make a party in your guild?

I hope all the people who you see missing are exploiters who have been banned.

Have a good day.

Posted

Merge all servers, but keep all channels from all servers.

Win - Win

Posted

That's a Lose - Lose.

That would make a huge megaserver with countless channels, and that is exactly what most sane people pre-launch have been against.

Posted

Just give a mega server 

Posted

More pvp :D