• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Stuck on Now Processing (June 17th)

62 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

version.dat: 131

Launcher version: same as everyone else

EDIT: After several attempts (~5) of file repairs and patching with a complete reinstallation of the game included, I have finally managed to log in. The version.dat is now 143.

Edited by Kalade

Posted (edited)

version.dat: 1312

Launcher version: 1.0.0.47

Game : 212885

Edited by Xavy

Posted

version dat 143

launcher version 1.0.0.47

Posted

im currently downloading the game and having the same issue as people just patching (ridiculously slow verification of files). as if the downloading wasnt enough.

Posted

Version.dat # 131

Launcher Version # 1.0.0.47

Have tried repairing files

have tried deleting version.dat (and renaming it)

Have tried Fresh install. Always stuck at 48%

Posted (edited)

Looking into the getting stuck @48% issue, CDN is still being hammered.

version dat 143

What is the version on the top of the game window

Edited by GM_Huego

Posted

version dat 1312

Launcher version 1.0.0.47

bdo thingy number.JPG

Posted

I had issues patching at 48%. Relaunched the launcher and it checked files and it patched normally. Launched the game and I get stuck into the Now Processing screen.

Uninstalled everything (even deleted the Black Desert folder in the AppData folder to wipe all setting from system). Reinstalled from scratch. Same issue as above.

Version of dat file: 1312

Launcher version: 1.0.0.47

Version on top of game window: 212885

Posted

wow this launcher is really bad  dont fix anyhing  and my router got some problems and dc soemtimes then i have to readownload and revalidate and cant resume from the point the download stoped but  it had to start over lol i spented two days tryingto play the game curupted fiels everywhere and ofc stuck at 48 % version dat i dont got since it  was patching  laucher same as everybody else

Posted

Version of .dat 1312

launcher 1.0.0.47

game 212885

Posted

yeah ----- i cant even resume downloading the actual game. i gave up on ESO because of the bullshit bugs, try to come here, and Hey! more of the same. whats the point? may as well get refund.

1 person likes this

Posted

Version of .dat: 1282

launcher: 1.0.0.47

Version of Game: 212885

Posted (edited)

version dat 143

game version 212885

Edited by johnny5o6
version dat and launcher version

Posted

No offense, but many of us can't even launch the game. See picture, from there it just repeats: Repair files, patch, corrupted files, repair files, patch, etc.

So while I'd love to give you version on top of game window I can't get to that point.

BDO Launcher.PNG

Posted

No offense, but many of us can't even launch the game. See picture, from there it just repeats: Repair files, patch, corrupted files, repair files, patch, etc.

So while I'd love to give you version on top of game window I can't get to that point.

Same issue here.

Posted

version dat 143 

launcher 1.0.0.47

game version 214194

cant log into game 

Posted (edited)

dat version 1312

Launcher version 1.0.0.47

Game Client 212885

Edited by Saronaga
Elaboration on issue.

Posted

I know you guys have issues too, but he asked about this specific one in this thread. If you are having another issue start another thread or find the thread relative to your issue.

Posted (edited)

the problem is trying to download the patch before opening the game, it is much error in 1.73 gb download the patch

Edited by P4UL0H3NR1QU3

Posted

version dat 143 

launcher 1.0.0.47

game version 214194

cannot play

Posted

Our technicians just re-uploaded the repair files, please delete version.dat or config.filecheck and then run the launcher. You should be able to get past 48% now.

This will also fix the people with versions that are not 143 ;)

Posted

Just to be perfectly sure, Huego, is it expected that my launcher appears to be redownloading the whole game? Because this seems unexpected to me.

Posted (edited)

It should be verifying the entire game and then download like 3 gigs atleast in my experience

Edited by Memory Thief

Posted

Our technicians just re-uploaded the repair files, please delete version.dat or config.filecheck and then run the launcher. You should be able to get past 48% now.

This will also fix the people with versions that are not 143 ;)

Fixed issue. Thanks Daum!

Posted

Version.dat = 1312

Game Client = 1.0.0.47