• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

CHOOSE YOUR MAIN CLASS POLL

Class POLL   675 votes

1. 1. What class will you (eventually) main?

• Warrior
    • Valkyrie
    • Blader
    • Plum
    • Wizard/Witch
    • Ninja/Kunoichi (Sorry, poll limit @ 10)
    • Sorceress
    • Ranger
    • Tamer
    • Giant(Berserker)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

57 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Dear players,

Now that the voting system has been fixed by Daum, we can put more than 5 options back into a poll. However the max is now set at 10, so I combined Ninja and Kunoichi, sorry folks.

So here we go again:

What class will you main (Eventually) and why? 

- Jeasy

Edited by Jeasy

Posted

Warrior, due to my playstyle. I am used to playing melee dps classed and will always play them if available.

Posted

Kunoichi due to unique play style, there is parkour in the game as well to certain extent, and it feels like one can truly play as a ninja/kunoichi to quite an extent.

Posted

Berserker cause its fricking badass

Posted

Kunoichi due to unique play style, there is parkour in the game as well to certain extent, and it feels like one can truly play as a ninja/kunoichi to quite an extent.

same here

Posted

wizard because..

tumblr_n0ur1sY7IP1s0jlsyo1_500.gif

3 people like this

Posted

Tamer for the dog

1 person likes this

Posted

Only Sorceress !!! other classes cannot offer me so much fun

Posted

Hopefully Ninja, but i really like the look of the warrior and valks awakened weapons.

its so hard to choose

Posted

There are no cat girls ; ^;

jk

Posted

Sorceress or Ranger, cuz mad dps and mobilty are my stuff

Posted

Either Tamer or Ranger :x

Posted (edited)

Valkyrie and Witch for me, but I voted Valkyrie.  I've never tried Plum or Kunoichi so I can't say if I will like them or not.  From what I've seen in videos, Kunoichi reminds a lot of Taki from the Soul Calibur series so that actually interests me.  But... valk is like playing Sophitia so :P

Edited by Rozett

Posted

Ranger for me, I just love them. I really enjoy playing mobile and fast classes. If they are ranged, that's even better. Their awakening weapon looks fun too.

Gonna try Kunoichi and Plum later, since I rarely play melee and I want to try something new. But I'm pretty sure my Ranger is going to be my main for a very long time.

1 person likes this

Posted

In all likelihood, warrior.

Posted

Plum. Add the plum flower and blader to the game. Nuff said.

Posted

tumblr_inline_nk0vbgmr5y1s2l1in.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Hurr durr, hulk smash! Berserker for the win!

Posted

Kunoichi because i love dealing tons of damage to single target

Posted

I strictly play melee classes, so warrior will be my main class. I don't think I have every played any MMO where my main char was not of a warrior class.

Posted

Ranger, once Archer comes out, then Archer, alt will be a tamer.

Posted

Valkerie,...which is funny because in KR I hated valk for the longest time and eventually came back to it...and after learning it with some friends that played with me, I really liked it...

Posted

Valkerie,...which is funny because in KR I hated valk for the longest time and eventually came back to it...and after learning it with some friends that played with me, I really liked it...

Welcome back SirBalin, long time no see... 

I want to play either Valkyrie or Warrior, still not totally sure. Hope Valks awakening will come prior to NA/EU Launch - I reckon that'll help me decide.

- Jeasy

Posted

Ninja of course ! :D

Posted

Tamer because ninja with a cat.