• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

CHOOSE YOUR MAIN CLASS POLL

Class POLL   675 votes

1. 1. What class will you (eventually) main?

• Warrior
    • Valkyrie
    • Blader
    • Plum
    • Wizard/Witch
    • Ninja/Kunoichi (Sorry, poll limit @ 10)
    • Sorceress
    • Ranger
    • Tamer
    • Giant(Berserker)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

57 posts in this topic

Posted

I would have been a blader for sure if they had them in the NA version :( so ill be going warrior after trying out several of the classes

Posted

Sorceress because never have i seen such an interesting class in a video game. Ranged and melee at the same time.

Posted

tumblr_lsdq4kudjT1qa4hqvo1_500.gif

I'll be a Witch! I like this gif because I'll be PKing off and on when I see fit (fun or if someone's rude), and since dogs will give me away....it seems fitting.

In all seriousness, I will play a Witch for sure 100% as my main, but when Kunoichi become available, I'll be spending my resources on their gear over my Witches since they're from what I understand, a lot more item based than other classes. If I want something else to play besides my witch while waiting for the Kunoichi release, I'll probably level up a Tamer so I can upgrade their weapon, which I can then pass off to my Kunoichi once she's here!!

I haven't been this excited for an mmorpg in a very long time!!

Posted

Blader all the way when they release that class i will buy the game

Posted

I am going with Valk cause good def and Att combination.  Now, if Berserker gets a female counterpart, I may switch.  I am probably going to alt a Sorceress, but I suck at combos so may not get that far for a while with her.

Posted

Sorceress is standing out :o 

- Jeasy

Posted

Valkyrie, for the style and the high Def. I won't play male chars.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'll start off as a Warrior and go for Plum when it gets released.

Posted

I have no idea... >< I like tamer, ranger, valkyrie, sorceress because they're all so different from each other. xP

Posted

From either a Fighter or Wizard, now it has become (for me), either Ranger or Valkyrie. :)

Posted

Witch first - then Warrior.

Maining the hell out of Witch because their supposed awakening is going to give them more support capabilities. 

Posted

Its kind of hilarious that plum is the least popular class according to this pool.

That....wont really be the case, once she's released, trust me.

Posted

i'm partially waiting for a male tamer class to drop so i can main that, but until such i'm at a bind between sorcerer/ranger.

Posted

Its kind of hilarious that plum is the least popular class according to this pool.

That....wont really be the case, once she's released, trust me.

Since the awakenings of blader and plum came out I';m highly leaning towards making a Blader myself ;P 

- Jeasy

Posted (edited)

I primarily only play casting and/or supportive classes or some form of magic user class. For me I will be maining a Witch with Valkyrie, Sorcerer and/or Tammer alts. Possibly a Ranger but more than likely just be a bank alt or farm guard not really to play it fully.

Edited by moodswing07
Forgot to mention Sorcerer

Posted

Maybe a witch. I enjoyed Tamer, but maybe I'll enjoy witch more. I'll be trying out Witch and Valkyrie out when i can.

Posted

Nearing launch, alot of votes in already. Keep it up!

- Jeasy

Posted

I'll try Sorc as main and witch, ranger and berseker as alts..:) 

Sorc is unique as class style from other mmo's thats would be one of the reasons that I'll make it main...

Posted

Im going to start with a valkyrie. However I fully intend to level up all of the classes. The other two classes im excited to play is blader and ninja.

Posted

Berserker until Ninja/Blader is released.. Then I will try both of them and decide from there!

Posted

Would play valkyrie if they weren't female only so guess I'll go with warrior.

Then I get pissed at some point cuz they seem to be underdogs right now and quit the game >.> ...Meh hard choices

I refuse to roll female

Posted

I'll be a Kunoichi. Guess I'll slum it as a witch or sorc until they are released.

Posted

Warrior as my main and the witch as my first alt.......

Posted

For me its Kunoichi all the way!... but till it is released I'm stuck with my second pick of Sorceress, don't get me wrong the Sorceress is fun to play every now and again but its just not my preferred play style.

Posted

I am very much looking forward to the Blader and Ninja class.