• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Feedback - June 17th Update

886 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Greetings Adventurers,

With today's patch many changes were made, some of them have come as a surprise.  If you have not had a chance to read the patch notes they can be found >Here<.  This thread will serve as a gathering point for the feedback on this patch so a feedback report can be made and requests for clarification.

We are aware this patch had several undocumented changes, we are including requests for clarification in the feedback report and will update once we have it.  Please keep your feedback constructive, other threads discussing update feedback will be merged into this thread.

Thank you for your cooperation.

P.S. - Please disregard the time-stamp on this post, I had to adjust it to keep this as the OP while merging threads.

Edited by CM_Jouska

Posted

Some of the Dye from EURO fan kit can be sold on the auction house, is this intended? 

@CM_Jouska @CM_Praballo @CM_Tytyes

Posted

Yes, working as intended. :) 

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Nevermind.

Edited by Huntler

Posted

But you cannot put pearl shop items in market place, yes/no?

Posted (edited)

EDITED 

its only the loyalty dyes that can be sold.

Long live BDO

Edited by Mago
2 people like this

Posted

p2w
rip

Posted

So, the game is officially pay to win now

RIP

It's only the euro fan kit dyes lol, not P2W because you CAN'T buy dyes and sell them.

1 person likes this

Posted

Only the loyalty dyes guys chill out.

Posted

GOOD LORD. Its the loyalty one guys xD

1 person likes this

Posted

Confirmed. Bought two dyes:true orange and true yellow on UNO Calph U2.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Anyone else notice you can reform gear now without materials or anything, just ask your black spirit in the options and have the stone ready.. :)

Everything gets so much easier with each patch lol

Edited by ulti19

Posted

Only the loyalty dyes guys chill out.

GOOD LORD. Its the loyalty one guys xD

You guys sure? I saw a post on reddit of someone claiming to have sold hundreds of dyes on the AH at 700k each, i am working atm, so i cant confirm by myself.

1 person likes this

Posted

You guys sure? I saw a post on reddit of someone claiming to have sold hundreds of dyes on the AH at 700k each, i am working atm, so i cant confirm by myself.

He's trolling, I can't post my pearl shop dyes

1 person likes this

Posted

From what it sounded like, he was combining them and sometimes, through combining, getting ones he could sell, which sounds like a bug.

Posted (edited)

I know for sure that you can sell dye that you buy from the pearl shop.

it looks like RNG only 1 out of 18 I could sell though when I bought 6 sets of random 3, from left over pearl

Edited by JohnDeW
1 person likes this

Posted

You can only sell certain dyes, combine any dyes you can't sell to get a new dye

Posted

Still an exciting change for loyalty dyes. :D

1 person likes this

Posted

CMS can you do your job and confirm if pearl shop dyes should be tradeable via market place?

If yes, GG on the stealth P2W update.

4 people like this

Posted

Ah i see you guys are already testing the waters and players reception to Stuff being able to be sold huh?
Was the player drop that hard after the last few patches? : /

5 people like this

Posted

Market bot getting through on UNO server buying all the black dyes. So market bots still in use.

Posted

i dont get it. you get fixed dyes out of the box (7 in total) and there are already more than 20 different dyes sold on the market place

if you can sell dyes you bought im -----ing out

3 people like this

Posted

I know for sure that you can sell dye that you buy from the pearl shop.

it looks like RNG only 1 out of 18 I could sell though when I bought 6 sets of random 3, from left over pearl

That -screams- bug to me. There's no reason some would be randomly sellable or not. I have a feeling something's funky with some internal flags.

1 person likes this

Posted

That -screams- bug to me. There's no reason some would be randomly sellable or not. I have a feeling something's funky with some internal flags.

Loyalty ones appear to be sellable.

Paying via money are not.

Confirmed that selling dyes (above) is not a glitch.

Posted

couldnt post my peal dyes. Believe me. i tried. xD

1 person likes this