• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Feedback - June 17th Update

886 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I posted this in one of the other threads but just for visibility. I tested with 173 AP buffed on a wizard with 0 DP. I have +15 Liv, +15 Bheg Gloves, a Tree belt, and lvl 56 (so a pretty high amount of acc for not having acc offhand). With a full Ultimate Dark Flame back attack combo (nothing on CD), I did 1000 dmg....that is less than half health ON A ZERO DP wizard, the squishiest class in the game with no armor on. When he equipped his armor (only about 150 dp), I barely did 600 dmg. This is something we can do once every 20 seconds and it does 1/4 of a wizards hp....are you kidding me? For anyone that has actually played a sorc, you know that we have no other "pvp" damage abilities that even come close to the nerfed version of Dark Flame let alone pre patch version. Black Wave is our only other true DPS skill we can spam and it was already dog poop in pvp.

Edited by Vyluis

Posted

Fishing = RIP.  It takes too much time now to find hotspots. This makes our boats break WAYYYY faster now.  I think hotspots last around 30 minutes and I think it should be increased to 2 hours or at least be random, so it could be 30 minutes or 1 hour or 2 hours, etc. 

You can't even do guild missions (fishing ones) because the hotspots disappear so fast.

AFK fishing has been nerfed because of this last update.

Also, Harpoon fishing in a hotspot does nothing.  Still get all white fish. Would be nice to figure out "harpoon hotspots " etc for large fish like whales,shark etc.

2 people like this

Posted

And i see people complaining about a class that used to be op, not become op and can't spam this 1 ability to dish out massive amounts of dmg. God forbid using actual combos now

Posted

who the hell is crying about 100% crit? please point them out

i see people complaining about DF, not on cooldown, doing 20 dmg

Which is the same thing. And it isn't doing 20 dmg unless you are naked and fighting with the starter weapon.

Posted (edited)

Because you can't spam 100% crit on cooldown you think its bugged?

You need to adapt your rotation and actually learn your class.

Are you that dumb? Can;t you understand that it has no -----ing thing to do with critical or spam. ONe -----ING HIT, THe FIRST -----ING HIT, does almost NO dmg. Stop being dumb!

Which is the same thing. And it isn't doing 20 dmg unless you are naked and fighting with the starter weapon.

Yes, it's doing 20-100 dmg on 0 DP targets.

On 160 DP targets it does 0 dmg.

Edited by Chun-Chun

Posted (edited)

FINALLY! AFTER MORE THAN 12 HOURS!! FINALLY INTELLIGENT PEOPLE REPLYING TO THE POSTS! PEOPLE WHO KNOW HOW A SORCERER WORKS!

OF COURSE THE SORCERER HAS BEEN SO NERFED IS UNPLAYABLE. THIS IS A JOKE. i CANNOT EVEN GRIND i HAD TO FUC.KING CREATE A WIZARD TO DO SOMETHING MEANWHILE!

LV 57 SORC HERE! 150 BASE AP! I CANNOT EVEN KILL A WIZARD NOW.

Edited by rupsito

Posted

And i see people complaining about a class that used to be op, not become op and can't spam this 1 ability to dish out massive amounts of dmg. God forbid using actual combos now

learn to read friend, using other skills, or even spamming the one isnt the problem

the skill is completely useless atm as even while off cooldown the dmg is ~200-600 on 0 dp players, multiple tests have already been done that show crap damage

Posted (edited)

Now you actually need to learn how to play your class and not spamming 1-2 skills. You still have i-frame. You still will be harder to kill than warriors who were suppose to be tanks. It's been less than 24 hrs and y'all crying? Warriors had this damage output, and less survivability than sorcs since release. stfu

My guildie is a sorc, he didn't say df is not doing any damage at all, he said it's dealing about 60% less damage. 

Edited by `Onzlaught

Posted (edited)

Anyone telling Vursus to git gud here is practically broadcasting that they've:

1. Never gotten good themselves to learn the vs. sorc matchup 

2. Never played a sorc nor knows anything about sorc mechanic's 

3. Never fought Vursus and is in denial that good sorcs exist, of course, it's easier to blame the class being op than you getting outplayed right?

Dark flame is was op.

Dark flame is currently bugged and not working as intended (as per patch notes)

There's no argument to be made against this.

Edited by Lufaine
2 people like this

Posted

learn to read friend, using other skills, or even spamming the one isnt the problem

the skill is completely useless atm as even while off cooldown the dmg is ~200-600 on 0 dp players, multiple tests have already been done that show crap damage

oh i forgot to mention something all other sorcs did when other classes did no dmg

git gud

Posted

Now you actually need to learn how to play your class and not spamming 1-2 skills. You still have i-frame. You still will be harder to kill than warriors who were suppose to be tanks. It's been less than 24 hrs and y'all crying? Warriors had this damage output, and less survivability than sorcs since release. stfu

another idiot

this daum bullshit with patching balances without awakening is causing all this -----ery

Anyone telling Vursus to git gud here is practically broadcasting that they've:

1. Never gotten good themselves to learn the vs. sorc 

2. Never played a sorc nor knows anything about sorc mechanic's 

3. Never fought Vursus and is in denial that good sorcs exist, of course, it's easier to blame the class being op than you getting outplayed right?

Dark flame is was op.

Dark flame is currently bugged and not working as intended (as per patch notes)

There's no argument to be made against this.

this

Posted

My sorc friends are still destroying people.

Same here myself.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

another idiot

this daum bullshit with patching balances without awakening is causing all this -----ery

Well I guess your brain can't figure out a new way to do damage anymore w/o spamming dark flame. Must be tough...

Same here myself.

This

Edited by `Onzlaught

Posted

Same here myself.

"i can still kill terrabads even with a bugged skill"

"lol guess theres no issue"

1 person likes this

Posted

I play a Sorc, and have always agreed that they needed some nerfs.

But dark flames is obviously bugged at the moment.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well I guess your brain can't figure out how a new way to do damage anymore w/o spamming dark flame. Must be tough...

This

who said i couldn't kill people? you can easily still kill people

that is not the issue, which you can't seem to wrap around your head

just because people suck at this game, doesn't mean its ok to ignore broken skills

Posted

Finally intelligent people replying. Lv 57 150ap+ super top sorc here. The sorc is completely bugged / broken at the moment = unplayable. I cannot even grind.

Posted (edited)

You do realize, that Dark flame does 765% magic damage x 5 hit and then 120% x 1 hit and then 550% for 2 hits, which is well over 4000% magic damage. And all that, with crit, only doing "200 damage" to you with magic resist on is a bit wrong in the math somewhere? Have a witch hit you with her 4000% damage spells and compare that to Dark Flame.

The ability has reduced PVP damage. How much that damage is reduced by is an internal number that varies depending on each ability, it isn't a flat rate like some seem to think.

Scars of Dusk deals less damage in PVP than dark flame, and the total damage on scars is 4510.4% Scars has a 10 second cooldown and can't be used on cooldown, as well as a wind-up that takes so long someone can stand up and move out of the last slash before it hits them.

Seems to me that Dark Flame just got the Scars of Dusk treatment. You'll have to look into other abilities to do DPS now.

Edited by Biggians

Posted

Same here myself.

inb4 people referring to <lv55 with <150dp

Nobody here said sorc doesn't have other combos. More catches, ccs, survival, and combos than most other classes still. But none of that is relevant because the topic is about dark flame being bugged, which it is.

Posted

The ability has reduced PVP damage. How much that damage is reduced by is an internal number that varies depending on each ability, it isn't a flat rate like some seem to think.

Scars of Dusk deals less damage in PVP than dark flame, and the total damage on scars is 4510.4% Scars has a 10 second cooldown and can't be used on cooldown, as well as a wind-up that takes so long someone can stand up and move out of the last slash before it hits them.

765%x 5 hits are not reduced in PVP, the second half (120% x 1 and 550% x 2) is.

Posted

On behalf of all classes, when we were oppressed by sorcs and their mighty opness, i say to thee, git gud and learn different combos.

3 people like this

Posted

On behalf of all classes, when we were oppressed by sorcs and their mighty opness, i say to thee, git gud and learn different combos.

funny part is you would most likely still get rekt by sorcs, even with a broken skill atm

Posted (edited)

who said i couldn't kill people? you can easily still kill people

that is not the issue, which you can't seem to wrap around your head

just because people suck at this game, doesn't mean its ok to ignore broken skills

Oh broken like desync? Most broken part of the game they have been ignoring since release? Which made sorcs even more OP? What made sorcs so special that all of a sudden they need to fix 1 skill asap that used to 1 shot people because y'all sucking w/o playing a godlike class? Warriors and Zerks have been suffering in PVE and PVP since release. Stop whining like a kid. If you don't like it, then quit. Sounds familiar? That's what you fckers keep saying to warriors and zerks complaining about not being able to kill sorcs because of desync. Doesn't feel good huh?

Edited by `Onzlaught
2 people like this

Posted

funny part is you would most likely still get rekt by sorcs, even with a broken skill atm

funny thing, you wouldn't even know since you don't know what server :P its okay, your class will be good again, i personally like this nerf since it makes sorc players feel like everyone else and not above everyone now

GIt gud scrub

Posted

funny thing, you wouldn't even know since you don't know what server :P its okay, your class will be good again, i personally like this nerf since it makes sorc players feel like everyone else and not above everyone now

GIt gud scrub

kek

that immediate dodge, don't worry buddy you are safe from the big bad sorc, they wont touch you inappropriately