• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Feedback - June 17th Update

886 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Oh broken like desync? Most broken part of the game they have been ignoring since release? Which made sorcs even more OP? What made sorcs so special that all of a sudden they need to fix 1 skill asap that used to 1 shot people because y'all sucking w/o playing a godlike class? Warriors and Zerks have been suffering in PVE and PVP since release. Stop whining like a kid. If you don't like it, then quit. Sounds familiar? That's what you fckers keep saying to warriors and zerks complaining about not being able to kill sorcs because of desync. Doesn't feel good huh?

"git gud, learn other skills who needs grab lel"

Edit: on the subject of desync, i know plenty of zerks and warriors that made it just fine through the issues, just as i and many sorcs still kill people without using the currently broken skill, perhaps you just suck?

Edited by Rozarria

Posted

no.

git gud scrublord

stfu

1 person likes this

Posted

kek

that immediate dodge, don't worry buddy you are safe from the big bad sorc, they wont touch you inappropriately

Oh its okay, its going to be easy to kill sorcs now that they are like everyone else :) noobs like you that spam df might not know what to do anymore in pvp

Posted

Oh its okay, its going to be easy to kill sorcs now that they are like everyone else :) noobs like you that spam df might not know what to do anymore in pvp

nice bait, you would still get rekt by sorcs

Posted

stfu

yo momma :^)

Posted

Sorc qq and more sorc qq, i love it.

Was Most op class in the game, now they're not and sorc players are outraged, who would of known

Posted (edited)

"git gud, learn other skills who needs grab lel"

well apparently we don't need grab because desync is still a big issue. that being said, dark flame damage should stay the same. seems fair eh?

Edited by `Onzlaught

Posted

Sorc qq and more sorc qq, i love it.

Was Most op class in the game, now they're not and sorc players are outraged, who would of known

well apparently we don't need grab because desync is still a big issue. that being said, dark flame damage should stay the same. seems fair eh?

anti-sorc patrol in every thread, must be p mad

Posted

nice bait, you would still get rekt by sorcs

mmhm, same ol' same ol'. Oh wait, they're not op anymore? I think everyone has a chance now, no more dying in 1 combo, a chance to fight back at the evil. But maybe i should qq with you since sorc does no dmg anymore, 'tis a shame.

Posted

I fell in love with the sorc class, the very reason i was convinced to play BDO. But right now, I am not happy with the changes. I might quit and play other games until they fix this ....

Today myself and my fiance quit after playing the game and pretty much enjoying it for 2+ months. We were both doing very well in game and had plenty of gear, we had both reached top rankings in life skills with symbols over our heads, I had reached top 3-5 wealth in any channel of my server.  We had also spent hundreds of dollars on improving our accounts and were happy with the money spent until today.  We were proud of our accomplishments and enjoying the game, but then too many bad things happened at once.  Let me give you a list so you can hopefully save yourself from losing more customers. 

1.  You told us things were happening that did NOT happen.  I could quote interviews and posts, patch notes etc, but these were things were there was no other interpretation of things and we were severely mislead.  One big thing was the marketplace reserve system.  The game is currently dominated by exploiters and since you have no logs and the worst customer service/GM's in game you do next to nothing to stop exploiters.  This new system was my one way to get some of the items that I have been unable to get despite having enough money to buy all boss armors right now, because marketplace snipers (scripters) were instantly winning all items that were any good (anything above 10 million really).  We had hoped that this reserve system would allow us to not be at the marketplace all day and also reward fair play and bidding the highest amount (or even just putting you in a line which would be less bad than the current system). 

You stated "the maximum bid will win the item" and it does NOT work that way.  The maximum bid doesn't even have the best chance of winning the item, the stupid captcha cheaters and people normally bidding STILL win.   So the game still requires you to sit at the marketplace all day, it still requires you to get frustrated when you lose to RNG on marketplace if you want to advance, and it still completely rewards cheaters.  If you had never promised this patch I would not have had hope the past two weeks and saved money and worked so hard, but you made a false promise and it is disgusting.  I am quite sure that it was a poor job on Pearl Abyss part in explaining the system, but the new system literally does nothing since there is no "line" that people get in for items by placing a bid, you can only place one bid, and you don't even win 99% of the time even with placing the highest bid: all of these are opposite to what you did say.  THIS change is what really forced us out as it proves you cannot leverage your hard work, it proves money means nothing, it proves exploiters will always win, it proves you don't have a clue how to run this game or stop them.

2.  Sorc got nerfed, cool.  We both played Sorc some but had other alts, which all received undocumented nerfs.  To say that this patch pissed just about everyone off in some way is an understatement.  The patch notes are still totally misleading and/or the game is riddled with bugs.  It's fine to make Sorc unplayable in PvP but if our pve damage gets cut in half then its hard to justify playing a class that wasn't necessarily the best in pve anyway.  (My ranger is much stronger and even lower level).  Furthermore your changes seem utterly random and I can tell no one at Pearl Abyss has a clue.   I've been high ranked worldwide in many MMO's in competitive pvp and this game's direction just seems totally random and hopeless, I find myself realizing the longer I play this game that despite the backbone of the game being awesome the development team is clueless.

3.  You told us in the patch notes a lot of neat stuff about life skills, such as the crafting time being cut in half in a residence.  This DID NOT happen and was a huge let down. Why the hell would you tell us something so exciting and not do it.   It's not only frustrating to craft in this game because you have to work your butt off to compete with mindless grinders, but its downright punishing.  Even with a +3 outfit, +1 speed from crafting tool, and alchemy stone you do like 3 second crafts.  So with a huge investment I was able to make crafting suck just slightly less.  Then you also nerfed the prices on items randomly to where you could not make any money from them, and not just one item but hundreds.

4. EVERYTHING in this ridiculous game is RNG.  I spent over 300 million in blue crops just to get one Yellow quality Life stone and got reverted more than once, failed thousands of times.   Horrible, all this for an item that just barely helps you.   Could you just make it be 10,000 (or 100,000 crops) gives you 1% progress towards getting yellow???  I cannot describe how much this punishing RNG will demotivate you given time.  I mean I don't mind failing once but after you fail thousands of times at EVERYTHING in the game you just find yourself wanting to quit a bit more each time.  I know this game is a Korean RPG but for the love of god you MUST localize some of this stuff.  When you look at your amount of players logging in dwindling every day in ALL regions, you don't REALLY need to think hard about what could have been done better: Just neutralize the amount of punishment from RNG, THE END.

5.  Boss armor drops are too low, and there needs to be a token system in place for those who consistently perform well (or something) to eventually reward boss armor.  That or you could fix your hopeless marketplace so that those who are better, spend more time, etc. can spend money to get these items instead of watching cheaters get them instantly by bypassing captcha.  Countless videos in the forums, thousands of high end items I have watched sniped from me before I could even click the item, there is no explanation but your incompetence in stopping them. 

There are so many other glaring flaws with this otherwise beautiful game that I just can't write anymore.  The above reasons were the reasons we quit and will not come back or trust either Pearl Abyss or Daum with another dime.  We're going to go enjoy life now.  While we had some fun in this game the constant lies, mistranslated, and trying to remain hopeful only to have our hopes crushed just really does it.  I can't invest time and money in a game that is so punishing in every way.

I hope this wall of text just utterly crushes you as you read it just as you crushed my hopes.  :)

i second this

1 person likes this

Posted

anti-sorc patrol in every thread, must be p mad

Very happy actually, since the most op class has been reduced to rubble. And i see you in every sorc thread QQing, hm goes both ways, must be p mad 

Posted

Are you that dumb? Can;t you understand that it has no -----ing thing to do with critical or spam. ONe -----ING HIT, THe FIRST -----ING HIT, does almost NO dmg. Stop being dumb!

Yes, it's doing 20-100 dmg on 0 DP targets.

On 160 DP targets it does 0 dmg.

There is a very good sorc in my guild and I asked him how it was now and he said not much difference. So forgive me if I take the word of someone I trust over forum whiners.

But by all means call me an idiot and cry your eyes out.

Posted

Your guild mate must be Donald Trump 

Posted (edited)

There is a very good sorc in my guild and I asked him how it was now and he said not much difference. So forgive me if I take the word of someone I trust over forum whiners.

But by all means call me an idiot and cry your eyes out.

A very good sorc that doesn't notice the difference between 1000 dmg and 0 dmg. Do you understand that sorc does ZERO dmg? Please, don't bullshit. Every sorc does 0 dmg right now. Does your friend have 300AP ? Because i deal 80 DMG with darkflame, first use off cooldown, with 150 ap against a wizard with ZERO (0) DP.

Your guild mate is either imaginary or he is not as good as he looks. Or maybe he is blind? Maybe he plays based on sound effects?

Edited by Chun-Chun
1 person likes this

Posted

Anyone feel like actually recording it, showing gear then hitting a ~200 dp target?  Then go on to pirates and show it there? 
None of the hyperbole of "20 dmg" or "0 dmg", if it really is that low then that's terrible, but post some visual proof so we can all see firsthand how weak or broken it is or isn't.

1 person likes this

Posted

A very good sorc that doesn't notice the difference between 1000 dmg and 0 dmg. Do you understand that sorc does ZERO dmg? Please, don't bullshit. Every sorc does 0 dmg right now. Does your friend have 300AP ? Because i deal 80 DMG with darkflame, first use off cooldown, with 150 ap against a wizard with ZERO (0) DP.

Your guild mate is either imaginary or he is not as good as he looks. Or maybe he is blind? Maybe he plays based on sound effects?

let's act like you did before when defending sorcs *eeh ehm*

Can you post a video of your findings? Without any proof you're just lying, we can't just take your word on it because i need video proof, this nerf is working as intended

Posted

Omg go to characterselection, make a sorc, go level.

The skill he speaks about is the skill that does 0 dmg. How hard is that instead of spamming BS all day 

It's not like only 3 ppl have access to sorc 

Posted

let's act like you did before when defending sorcs *eeh ehm*

Can you post a video of your findings? Without any proof you're just lying, we can't just take your word on it because i need video proof, this nerf is working as intended

Well sorry for not having a laptop that is able to run the game and record. 

But you are retarded dear sir, when everyone that knows a sorc noticed the change, aka ZERO dmg.

Posted

Working as intended

Posted

Omg go to characterselection, make a sorc, go level.

The skill he speaks about is the skill that does 0 dmg. How hard is that instead of spamming BS all day 

It's not like only 3 ppl have access to sorc 

Why?  I have nothing riding on the outcome if its broken or nerfed as intended, I'm not championing either side of it, I'm not a sorc.  I'd rather see it on a geared Sorc and not waste any time leveling it.  I'd have to imagine if people are complaining enough to make a thousand posts someone's got to care enough to post a video.

Posted (edited)

DF does like no damage in PvP thats right, its more like a defensive skill / forward poke now. But with the block and all the insane damage it was really OP, even though the nerf might be a little over the top because even off CD the damage is meh. We need to use other combos now which are harder to land but this puts us in the same shoes as other classes. Maybe Ranger/Wizard are too strong now in group PvP, they still rake in the kills as always. I dont play those classes though so cant comment too much on it. I can compare sorc with my musa though, they have similar roles in PvP and imo we are pretty much in line with them now.

As for not being able to grind... i did not try pirates yet but against normal mediah mobs nothing changed for me in PvE except mobs being weaker and giving noticably more xp.

Edited by Alexiel

Posted

If dyes other than the ones from this one time loyalty event being posted is not a bug, then it needs to be reverted ASAP.  If it IS a bug, then it needs to be fixed immediately. I understand this is a "test the waters" situation to see if you can get away with selling cash shop items if its the latter, but know that the majority of the playerbase will just up and quit, the whole ghillie suit debacle already hurt you guys enough I'm sure.

Posted

Don't you think if ppl are complaining enough to make thousands of posts, there gotta be some truth in it? 

It's nothing against you really sorry but ppl who got no clue about the class the topic is about, should stfu I don't comment zerk shit either cuz I can't judge the changes

This toxic community makes it impossible to discuss things properly

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Don't you think if ppl are complaining enough to make thousands of posts, there gotta be some truth in it? 

It's nothing against you really sorry but ppl who got no clue about the class the topic is about, should stfu I don't comment zerk shit either cuz I can't judge the changes

People complain about every little change forever.  If its completely broken as claimed and doing 20 damage, then it'd help a lot of people who don't play sorc understand from seeing a video instead.

Edited by Lythis

Posted

My tests today with 150 sheet ap. First dark flame did around 200 dmg, the following dark flames after the ultimate one once they were on the ground did anywhere from 1 (yes one damage) to around 150. I tested this on at least 3 people one being a tamer with around 165 dp (20 dmg dark flames) a completely naked Valk (100-200dmg) and a Ranger with 160dp (1-200). I was running ap offhand and noticed that I was getting one to two crits on average. Seems a bit ridiculous for an ability that isn't even lowered in pvp. Also, no longer able to one shot some level 40 gray mobs from the back, ie treants.