• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Market Bidding/Reservation system not working?

19 posts in this topic

Posted

So for example...   I put in a bid of 1017 each (the minimum was 1015) and quantity 500 for lizard meat.     15+  minutes later I'm still able to walk over to the market NPC  and buy NEW postings of lizard meat for 751 each.      Seems to be taking 1017x500 out of my bank and putting it back in ok when I add or cancel a bid, that part is working fine. But why is it not automatically selling me the lizard meat when my bid was higher than these postings?         I tried this with different fruits too and a quantity of 1. Still didn't seem to be working.     Is there a minimum mount of time longer than just "before the item is registered" that your bid has to be in?  Like 2 hours or something? :P

Oh and I just saw a "B" in the corner of  a stack of 4 lizard meat as if it was a +15 liverto sword or something special.  Something is haywire...

Posted

Guys, any word on this system stealing silver?  saw few reports of people losing items and not getting their money back.  I'd like to place a Buy Order but i don't want to risk 100 millions

@CM_Jouska

Posted

I dont understand the system as well ... i noticed something strange with silver as well, but i didnt look closely into it and didnt connect it to the preordering. 

It would be of utmost importance to clear us up about this system. 

Posted

screw it i put up a Pre Order and we shall see.  I took a screen shot with the amount and such just in case i don't get my silver back if/when i lose.

Posted

I placed a bid for a Liverto Staff. 10 mill........... 5 hours later money is gone and no staff lol.

Posted

I don't think it is a win or lose / one time thing.. I think it stays up until it is fulfilled.   Which should be when yours is the highest when the item(s) come up.

Posted

I placed a bid for a Liverto Staff. 10 mill........... 5 hours later money is gone and no staff lol.

You need to cancel the pre-order to get your money back.

Posted (edited)

Paradee did you check your mail?   According to this  http://www.blackdesertfoundry.com/2016/04/16/new-auction-house-bid-system/

"– If you win the bid, the item will then be shipped by mail."

Still hoping to hear from anyone who has sucessfully purchased  and received an item they put up a bid on..

Anyone?  Anyone?  Beuller?

Edited by Nvara

Posted

I have checked my mail a few times. I did not see a cancel button or option with the NPC> I am going to go check again. I must have missed that option. Thanks

Posted (edited)

---

Edited by Anne_Rose

Posted (edited)

:^)

Edited by Curry Muncher

Posted

Check your mails, the preorder amount is supposed to be sent back via mail.

If you're sure it has not, open a ticket :)

(And lets wait for an official statement on this "issue")

Posted

Example of my situation. The item i was preordering was selling at a max of 8kish a piece. I set my bid for 25k for just one of them. a few moments later i saw the item i want pop up on que. 20 mins later no item in my mail or bank. So i did this a few more times. still nothing.  finally i went to snipe the damn item when after it was in que. Sure enough i was able to snipe and baught 18 of them for about 7k a piece. This preorder system is not making sense to me guys. what am i doing wrong? seems like this preordering is bugged >,<

Posted

Bump Seem to have the same issue a friend tryed to preorder a liverto i wanted to sell didn t worked and it got sold for the price i put it on market, 9M so i got the 5.6M from it(exactly 65% of 9M) and he saw it spawn on HV with a B & get snipe @CM_Jouska

Posted

You cancel your pre-orders at the marketplace NPC at the city where you placed the pre-order.

Iirc, under one of the menus (maybe the same one where you cal elect to manage your registered items) there is a button labeled something like "Manage Pre-Orders".  Click that and cancel your pre-order if you want to reclaim your silver.  

Posted

this system is broken and worthless

I bid for liverto at 25M and 16 already sold at market; I didn't get any.

the liverto has the max price at 9M btw

Posted

some infos from a GM would be great, also hunting for the ancient guard seal 17mio tp 20mio placed now a reservation bid with 40mio and still item gets snipped away?

Posted

probably in next maintenance we might see a change

Posted

What i really would apreciat is to see with whom i am bidding on an item and what i really cant understand how an item can be sold within seconds still after the ban hamme