• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[resolved] PVP unlock quest

405 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

As of November 16, our PVP unlock level is finally matched to the quest as it should be. C:

This thread no longer serves any purpose and may be locked.

@CM_Aethon @GM_Caramel

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So in this post, @CM_Tytyes said that: 

• Monster Balance + Possible PvP Enable Quest lvl 50 ?

If a meaningful amount of users keep request, we are open to change the PvP Enable Quest to lv 50.

Could a CM please create a stickied poll for this, like we had for autolooping?

@CM_Jouska, @CM_Praballo

Sorry if this was better meant for PMs, but I know the CM staff gets a lot of messages and pings on this forum.  Please reply and close this thread. 

Everyone else: This is just a request for a stickied poll, this not a place to discuss whether or not you want the unlock quest fixed.  There are many other threads to have that discussion in, so please be respectful and use them instead.

Edited by Anemone
12 people like this

Posted

please

Posted

Yes pls

Posted

You did it for AFK autoloop, please make a stickied poll to take input for re-enabling the PvP quest...that is if you are really going to consider making the change.

Posted

You did it for AFK autoloop, please make a stickied poll to take input for re-enabling the PvP quest...that is if you are really going to consider making the change.

It would definitely make the members of the community who are concerned about this issue feel like staff is taking real steps to address it.

1 person likes this

Posted

Definitely a good idea to do, I say 50 not 45, so the carebears actually have some taunting to them so they will go enter the realm of pvp.

Posted

Definitely a good idea to do, I say 50 not 45, so the carebears actually have some taunting to them so they will go enter the realm of pvp.

Regardless of whatever level they choose to lock us at, it's about time we had some staff involvement in resolving this.

Posted

TBH they just need to make a good decision and not wait for the forums. Most people dont bother with the forums. i've met many players in game that hated the idea of PVP being forced on them at 45 with no way to prevent it. Most of these people would never visit these forums or bother asking for a change. They just leave.

The damage is done. Up to Daum to think for themselves and make a positive change that does not negatively impact anyone. Just opens the door for them to keep more customers around playing their game.

11 people like this

Posted

TBH they just need to make a good decision and not wait for the forums. Most people dont bother with the forums. i've met many players in game that hated the idea of PVP being forced on them at 45 with no way to prevent it. Most of these people would never visit these forums or bother asking for a change. They just leave.

The damage is done. Up to Daum to think for themselves and make a positive change that does not negatively impact anyone. Just opens the door for them to keep more customers around playing their game.

Honestly, I agree.  I would just like to see some follow-through because they stated they would consider it if there was enough demand. 

Posted

yes please make a poll, and make a decision regarding this

Posted

No leave it as it is.

Posted

No leave it as it is.

Why?

Posted

Why?

PK that wants easy kills to get Wet.

Posted (edited)

No leave it as it is.

Everyone else: This is just a request for a stickied poll, this not a place to discuss whether or not you want the unlock quest fixed.  There are many other threads to have that discussion in, so please be respectful and use them instead.

PK that wants easy kills to get Wet.

Please remember the purpose of this thread.

Edited by Anemone
tried to add quote in edit...

Posted

hoping to see an answer to this soon

Posted (edited)

hoping to see an answer to this soon

man I just want to see that stickied poll already!  

I'm a whiteknighting whale, but I'm getting disappointed by the lack of action here.  This has been an issue basically since launch, and we've finally seen something official about it from staff a few days ago.

IMO the unlock quest as it is now is simply broken.  Daum needs to get PA to fix this already.  

Edited by Anemone
2 people like this

Posted

this would be great. i know several players myself who are ready to quit over this. they are trying to be patient, but they are getting tired of waiting.

Posted

Yes this would be really great...i hope sooo..it will happen:)

Posted

Still no poll or reply :c

Posted

Still no poll or reply :c

patience my friend,  these things need running up the chain of command  and it's the weekend.

Posted (edited)

You can't because it would very biased with multi accounters. They must link accounts to bdo in order for polls to work. Ffxiv does a great job doing so since every account must be linked

Edited by Kaiwen_BDO

Posted

I dont even know who in their right mind could be against fixing that quest least go on a negative spree with multi accounts. Because I assure you, people who want the quest fixed are not the kind to mess with rigging polls.

1 person likes this

Posted

patience my friend,  these things need running up the chain of command  and it's the weekend.

my post might have been a not-so-subtle bump... but that's against the rules so it definitely wasn't! ;D

You can't because it would very biased with multi accounters. They must link accounts to bdo in order for polls to work. Ffxiv does a great job doing so since every account must be linked

Maybe, but to me this is more about seeing Daum staff take some actual steps towards resolving the issue.  We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.  First we need the stickied poll to be made.

Posted

I would rather they completely remove polls from the forums and put polls like this in the game and must be answered before you can launch the game,  after logging into the launcher.  The forum community is only a fraction of the actual game community and no poll on the forum will give any real indication of what the actual community wants. 

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I would rather they completely remove polls from the forums and put polls like this in the game and must be answered before you can launch the game,  after logging into the launcher.  The forum community is only a fraction of the actual game community and no poll on the forum will give any real indication of what the actual community wants. 

O.o yeah!!

that'll get 'em....

... Pissedoff  lol

But I agree, just cant like cause  I'm limited.

Edited by S'Ly Kyti