• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[resolved] PVP unlock quest

405 posts in this topic

Posted

Maybe there is a bit hope......maybe..... 

Don't you ever think that please. <3

Sometimes we don't communicate about certain issues as they are currently being fixed and would be announced in our Patch Notes/Announcements. I do promise you very soon there will be changes made here where every issue will be addressed and NOT ignored. 

That was a reply on my question about PvP unlock Quest fix.

Posted

Maybe there is a bit hope......maybe..... 

That was a reply on my question about PvP unlock Quest fix.

Okay, I will personally look into this but also keep in mind there is no guarantee in it being fixed/updated soon. ^_^ 

Posted

Okay, I will personally look into this but also keep in mind there is no guarantee in it being fixed/updated soon. ^_^ 

There were a few of you looking into that but nothing came out of it yet. The most honest answer I got so far you can read in this very thread - "It makes no sense". It sure makes no sense that I cant get my fishers, processors, farmers past 49 without getting spammed every time I sell a fish, pick a cucumber or make a plank. It is the worst and most annoying pointless spam I ever saw in any game.

I just wonder what was that promise about changes and what issues exactly are going to be addressed.

Posted

The tiny part ofthe population complaining about that is still here complaining. I see the same faces since start.

That's probably because you don't care about that matter, so you don't care about the people invested in it either - I care about it, and I can tell you I don't see some of the people waiting for that change around anymore... there's a limit to how much time you can wait while feeling you're being lied to just so you keep playing and hopefully buying in the shop. The game moved on from its trying to cater to all the trolls fleeing from Archage, the quest being misalined with the pvp level is the last remnant of it...

Posted

That's probably because you don't care about that matter, so you don't care about the people invested in it either - I care about it, and I can tell you I don't see some of the people waiting for that change around anymore... there's a limit to how much time you can wait while feeling you're being lied to just so you keep playing and hopefully buying in the shop. The game moved on from its trying to cater to all the trolls fleeing from Archage, the quest being misalined with the pvp level is the last remnant of it...

I don't care because there's no reason to care about that. It's just stupid to stay behind the xp wall. As simple as that. And most of the people complaining about this should just try to get over that level and see how silly they were to do that.

it's also time to realize GM's and CM's don't have all the powers. They do their best to relay the informations and ask for changes, but it doesn't mean they'll be listened to or that the change will happen.

Just a lil cheer up for you (and all the staff) it must be painfull sometimes to get the hate from the forumers while you're doing a great job. Be sure that some of us realize all the work you are doing and that a lot of the problems are not really on your side.

Posted

We got exactly that reply form other CM´s every few Month since Release, nothing ever was done beside that.

Guess you understand why i am still incredulous.

Posted (edited)

I don't care because there's no reason to care about that. It's just stupid to stay behind the xp wall.

Why? Who are you to say how people should play or in what way they should have fun? Is it so hard to understand that different people like and find fun / boring /annoying different things?

this game has an extensive life skill /workers system that's amazing and you can't find in other games... I really can't fathom how in the world there are people around that can't understand how this system can be the thing that some players find this game interesting for, and play it for.

Really, being less self centered and not assuming that everyone must play the way you think they should would be a nice step...

Edited by Storm Crow
typos - sorry, english is not my first language so I make mistakes :)

Posted

That quest affects basically a very very small part of the community, and in this tiny group, people just don't realize there is no need to hide behind that quest at all. 

Don't expect them to "fix" that. The game was never meant to be played with a xp wall and they have a lot of more important things to work on.

unbelievable that you're still expecting a change when it has been asked at the start of our version.

ikr haha. Time to let it go

Posted

Oh and just a note. Only last night I was riding from Velia to Tarif to pick something on my 51 valky in gathering outfit and some moron (ranger what else 9_9) tried to shoot me off. Took maybe 200 damage. It was really late and I was tired or I would have relogged to my horse witch and teach him how to pick people by the road. 

I am certainly not going to let my horse trainer get above 44, ever, end of. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh and just a note. Only last night I was riding from Velia to Tarif to pick something on my 51 valky in gathering outfit and some moron (ranger what else 9_9) tried to shoot me off. Took maybe 200 damage. It was really late and I was tired or I would have relogged to my horse witch and teach him how to pick people by the road. 

Did you experience moathfoaming?

1 person likes this

Posted

Why? Who are you to say how people should play or in what way they should have fun? Is it so hard to understand that different people like and find fun / boring /annoying different things?

this game as extensive life skill /workers system that's amazing and you can't find in other games... I really can't fathom how in the world there are people around that can't understand how this system can be the thing that some players find this game interesting for, and play it for.

Really, being less self centered and don't assume that everyone must play the way you thing they should would be a nice step...

Sometimes i wonder if every people asking for this change are just idiost. You didn't understand anything and you just twist my words. 

I didn't say you can't play lifeskills or workers and all that stuff, i also do it. I just say that there's no reason to stay behind the xp wall for that. I don't and i have no problems at all. it's just overreaction and misinformation making people scared about pretty much nothing. 

Posted

I love decimating those little pathetic level 45's, turns me on to 1 shot them and ruin their lives. 

<3

Posted

Jordine is such a nice place, isn't it? Oh, but everyone in the forum says no one would ever bother horse trainers and crafters, so stop being a ----- and asking for the quest to be fixed... no one will ever bother you anyway! It's just silly stopping yourself from leveling! They must be right, since they keep telling us that...

1 person likes this

Posted

Jordine is such a nice place, isn't it? Oh, but everyone in the forum says no one would ever bother horse trainers and crafters, so stop being a ----- and asking for the quest to be fixed... no one will ever bother you anyway! It's just silly stopping yourself from leveling! They must be right, since they keep telling us that...

Safe zone. you are basically asking for an invulnerable ticket to unsafe zones. Do you realize how silly it is?

Posted

Safe zone. you are basically asking for an invulnerable ticket to unsafe zones. Do you realize how silly it is?

Since lvl 50 Players....or even lvl 45 are THAT INCREDIBLE strong..... i mean..... really...... who would give a shit if someone decide to not go beyond 45 or 50......

Posted (edited)

Every AA retard and whole bunch of their little sisters dragging along their dogs settled on Jordine it seems. Of course they will try find easiest targets possible, not like they are really PvPers just bullies. I have 3 characters past 50, and I plan to actually level my valk some more (once I get to it from all the distractions :P ) but I would not dream of going afk outside safe zone on anything above 44. Jerks are everywhere.

Edited by Kat

Posted (edited)

The life skill system was created by the devs to be played in the world. (edit: and don't say "well you have safe zones"... no, the game was designed by the devs to cater to pve only players too - they just have to suffer limitaions, i.e. stay low level forever)

The pvp level was changed for our version because people complained about the game requiring too much time and grind to get to a level that let you pvp. Now, months later, we got tons of nerfs to mobs, buffs to the xp they give and the like - getting to pvp level takes no time, so the original complaint about western players not being used to have to wait so much to pvp makes no sense anymore.

So you're saying you want to change how the entire life skill system works because of a complaint from beta, even though what spawned that complaint isn't there anymore?

Edited by Storm Crow

Posted

That quest affects basically a very very small part of the community, and in this tiny group, people just don't realize there is no need to hide behind that quest at all. 

that quest act as a pvp entrance in kr since always, but not in our version because they set your right away in pvp at lvl 45 without any notification

Don't expect them to "fix" that.

they should fix the crap they have set up, because the game, isnt supposed to be like in our version

( easy to notice, the quest, in our version tell you that you will enter "pvp" after you achieve it )

The game was never meant to be played with a xp wall and they have a lot of more important things to work on.

The game is meant to be played like that, its how the original KR version have designed it. ( and they just tweaked the pvp lvl cap in our version without much more indeep change )

Posted

Since lvl 50 Players....or even lvl 45 are THAT INCREDIBLE strong..... i mean..... really...... who would give a shit if someone decide to not go beyond 45 or 50......

has been said plenty of times. People (and no pure life skillers) would abuse that mechanic, since the gear is a lot more important thn the lvl. You could as exemple be totaly free to farm ogres very efficiently if you make a lvl 49 reroll with huge gear (and it takes 3h to get 49).

Also i'd rather they focus on fixing desynch and shit like that than woirk on this nonsense

Posted (edited)

has been said plenty of times. People (and no pure life skillers) would abuse that mechanic, since the gear is a lot more important thn the lvl. You could as exemple be totaly free to farm ogres very efficiently if you make a lvl 49 reroll with huge gear (and it takes 3h to get 49).

Also i'd rather they focus on fixing desynch and shit like that than woirk on this nonsense

You can already do that with a 44 lvl Character + insane Gear.... so what´s up with your Nonsens talk?

Its not even about shit lvl 50, make the unlock Quest from 49,9999 to 44,999 and everything is fine.

Edited by Caduryn

Posted (edited)

Its been MONTHS since its been "looking into it" / "discuted internaly to do it right" and whatever other BS ( its hard to see that in a different way at this point )

+ devs are fine to change that.. http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/93717-devs-team-communication-regarding-patch-1706/

it proove that's only on kakao EU side, and you ( not you personaly, but kakao in general, or whoever responsible of thoses decisions ) still do nothing 9_9 When without much issue you ( not you personaly, but kakao in general, or whoever responsible of thoses decisions ) add the auto loop, remove pk xp loss, totaly change awakening release schedule and so on.

but THIS, you ( not you personaly, but kakao in general, or whoever responsible of thoses decisions ) are not able to act ? i mean.. please...

Edited by woots
3 people like this

Posted

But in the end, dont worry guys, karma is a ----- ^_^

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

ikr haha. Time to let it go

Since you dont care that much, you will neither care see the lvl pvp cap changed back to lvl 50 right ?;)

Edited by woots
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

A level 49, even well geared, is irrelevant, he's missing the prec from level up, the prec from infinite mastery, the AP from the new passive for PvE.

And with awakenings, it will only be even more true.

Tbh, as a mainly PvP player, I don't see how 50 instead of 45 even matters for PvP unlock. It's the least of PvP's problems right now (after karma, villain system, the fact that outside of wars, you can't actually "PvP": someone always has to turn on PvP (ie: PK) which means he will be the one who will issue karma loss, even if both sides fight back).

Edited by Suh
1 person likes this

Posted

But in the end, dont worry guys, karma is a ----- ^_^

Here in Orwen. I hadn't actually encountered alot of conflict personally myself.

Other than getting charged off by a horse several time. They just run off because they're doing this to alot of players lately. I wasn't auto-pathing, but most of players here in orwen just trolls the heck out of each other for entertainment.