• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Do you want a Level 50 PvP Enable Quest?

Do you want a Level 50 PvP Enable Quest?   389 votes

1. 1. Do you want a Level 50 PvP Enable Quest?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

233 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Since this hasn't been addressed the following is a Quote from PAs Feedback: 

• Monster Balance + Possible PvP Enable Quest lvl 50 ?

There are total 12 classes in BDO now and all of their awakenings will be added soon. Also we will constantly expend class variety in the future.

We're trying our best to make every class unique and hope that more users would enjoy various experience with each classes.

So we concluded that lowering the leveling difficulty will boost up the speed for leveling characters which is suit for our intention that is to give players more variety in the class experience.

If a meaningful amount of users keep request, we are open to change the PvP Enable Quest to lv 50.

I have created this poll to generate the player's consensus on the implementation of a level 50 PvP Enable Quest

UPDATE: 

CM_TyTyes has stated the following:

Hey guys,

As I posted somewhere else:

We want to give the opportunity to the whole community to give their feedback regarding this, not just the forum posters. We will keep you informed once we have decided which way we want to gather them to get as much as possible. :) 

Edited by Spinside
4 people like this

Posted

Nobody even pvps now adays, dont worry mate just go farm. I guarentee you no one will attack you, if they do you won't lose anything..

2 people like this

Posted

Nobody even pvps now adays, dont worry mate just go farm. I guarentee you no one will attack you, if they do you won't lose anything..

And again somebody completely missing the point. 

2 people like this

Posted

I don't mind which way it sways but the general population's opinion should be heard.

Posted

50 or 45. Dont matter  which as long as its in.

4 people like this

Posted

vote submitted. thanks for creating this thread

2 people like this

Posted

Ofc: Yes. 

Bump and please: sticky this !

Posted

Yes, please.

Posted (edited)

The ironic part is that this is already in our version of BDO. We already have the PvP enable quest at level 50.

That it is at level 50 is exactly the problem though, and is what players are trying to get it changed from not changed to.

With our PvP level at 45, the quest currently being at 50 has no point to it. Until you complete the quest it locks your XP at Lv49 so you can't get that last bit of XP necessary to level to 50, but you're already susceptible to OWPvP due to having leveling beyond Lv44. It literally locks your XP for no reason whatsoever right now.

Players have been asking for either the PvP level to be put back to 50 like it is in KR so that it coincides with the level lock quest, or for that quest to be lowered to lock you at Lv44 rather than Lv49 so that it does what it is intended to with our lowered PvP level.

I hope that was just a wording mistake, rather than them not understanding what those previous threads on this subject had been about.

Edited by scau
4 people like this

Posted

Will it even make that much of a difference? Sure theres the odd PK from a lvl 51 moody that he's still at catfish but other then that?

Posted

kind of pointless to have a quest at lvl 50, that is already there, when PvP starts at 45 in our version.

Posted

Can you finally take care of this ONGOING request since the START of BDO??

@CM_Jouska , @CM_Praballo , @CM_Tytyes 

There is no point in even MORE meaningfully requests from Players!!, or does Daum just "don´t care" long enough until everyone left?

Posted (edited)

The ironic part is that this is already in our version of BDO. We already have the PvP enable quest at level 50.

That it is at level 50 is exactly the problem though, and is what players are trying to get it changed from not changed to.

With our PvP level at 45, the quest currently being at 50 has no point to it. Until you complete the quest it locks your XP at Lv49 so you can't get that last bit of XP necessary to level to 50, but you're already susceptible to OWPvP due to having leveling beyond Lv44. It literally locks your XP for no reason whatsoever right now.

Players have been asking for either the PvP level to be put back to 50 like it is in KR so that it coincides with the level lock quest, or for that quest to be lowered to lock you at Lv44 rather than Lv49 so that it does what it is intended to with our lowered PvP level.

I hope that was just a wording mistake, rather than them not understanding what those previous threads on this subject had been about.

kind of pointless to have a quest at lvl 50, that is already there, when PvP starts at 45 in our version.

I think the idea is that the PvP level will become 50 to align with the quest thus making it PvP Enabling.

Edited by Spinside
1 person likes this

Posted

I think the idea is that the PvP level will become 50 to align with the quest thus making it PvP Enabling.

As long as they fix it one way or another, I'll be happy :)

Though it should be a no brainer... people that like to grind and fight mobs and level won't be hindered by the kind of people that are interested to stay under pvp level, and a portion of the playerbase will suddenly gain a way to play the game without having to resort to long and tedious processes like having themselves killed repeatedly to stay <45. Not having the pvp quest working is cutting away a portion of playerbase... seems like a waste to have such an extensive life skill system, and not having such a simple support for it.

Out of curiosity: is our version the only one with a non-functional quest? I know it's working in KR, but what in JP and RU?

3 people like this

Posted

does it really matter at this point, people who pk you get punished, just carry on your merry way because nodes are usually 10 seconds away from the grind spots

Posted (edited)

I think the question the op proposed doesn't state that.  

PvP is enabled at 45. The question should be a lvl 45 quest.  Which has been asked for before. 

To be more precise,  the quest the op is asking for is already in the game.  You cannot level past 49 without doing the quest. The entire issue is the fact that pvp starts at 45 not 50.

Edited by Irodu
2 people like this

Posted

does it really matter at this point, people who pk you get punished, just carry on your merry way because nodes are usually 10 seconds away from the grind spots

You guys don't really get it, do you? It should be obvious... people that ask to be level locked are NOT interested in grinding in a spot! -_-

Say you like breeding horses... it's either suicide yourself to stay under 45m or...

Whooops! your character is now lvl 45 and a troll muskets you off your horse while you're passing by... your horse dies. That death counter makes it harder to be bred successfully. Yay?

That's just an example...

2 people like this

Posted

You guys don't really get it, do you? It should be obvious... people that ask to be level locked are NOT interested in grinding in a spot! -_-

Say you like breeding horses... it's either suicide yourself to stay under 45m or...

Whooops! your character is now lvl 45 and a troll muskets you off your horse while you're passing by... your horse dies. That death counter makes it harder to be bred successfully. Yay?

That's just an example...

>breeding horses

>needing to suicide to stay below 45

didnt know horse breeders went outside of town

Posted

>breeding horses

>needing to suicide to stay below 45

didnt know horse breeders went outside of town

I life quest a lot, and the horses level while I play... I don't do much afk gaming, sorry. Can't leave the pc on while I'm at work, so it's either combine playing and breeding, or the highway :P

Posted

Sorry to break this to you but you're about 4 months too late.

1 person likes this

Posted

For like the... 3th-4th time, just because

But yeah, pvp lvl cap at lvl 50 would be nice ( even a total pvp opt out tho )

2 people like this

Posted

lvl50 is the first step, next step is lvl55 for no pvp !

Posted

I want it at level 45 so people don't try and farm sosans without being targetable.

Posted

Sorry to break this to you but you're about 4 months too late.

For like the... 3th-4th time, just because

But yeah, pvp lvl cap at lvl 50 would be nice ( even a total pvp opt out tho )

I deemed it necessary to revisit this topic as, in the recent feedback, PA themselves have come out saying that this is something they are currently looking at and would implement if there was enough support for it.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I deemed it necessary to revisit this topic as, in the recent feedback, PA themselves have come out saying that this is something they are currently looking at and would implement if there was enough support for it.

Well, it would be about time now... Even more since they removed the xp loss for beeing pk, no one would care a pvp opt out, or that pvp cap.

Edited by woots