• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

major issues Was the "new" patch tested?!!!!! [patch got major issues]

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

http://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/452520/so-todays-patchs-got-major-issues-ouch/p1

I quote:

First the actual patch was causing corrupted client files - so some people had to redownload the whole game, but this is just the beginning.

- Sorcs got nerfed hard, nobody knows if it's intentional or not but their accuracy is completely borked
- Warriors - all of those "boosts" in patch notes - none of them happened, their damage is exactly the same as before the patch
- Bererserkers - got way lower boosts in damage than what the patch notes promised, also some skills that were supposed to heal dont' do any healing whatsoever.
- Tamers - the pets don't do any damage (yes seriously) and their pets are invincible - yeah
- Wiz mana absorption is broken 
etc...

Pretty much every class is reporting bugs with skills involving damage, accuracy or them working period

The Treant suit is still hiding names in Red Battlefield - I mean this is a big one and they F'd it up
The new Auction House pre bid system is broken

Guilds can no longer declare war on other guilds - unless the guild is registered for Node Wars

Edited by Dragnela
5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Who knows but there was some serious miss communication on this one that's for sure but does it make me want to grab my pitch fork no. I think we all came into this game knowing there will be communication issues with the KR team.

Edited by Herr Ronin

Posted

- Sorcs got nerfed hard, nobody knows if it's intentional or not but their accuracy is completely borked
- Warriors - all of those "boosts" in patch notes - none of them happened, their damage is exactly the same as before the patch
- Bererserkers - got way lower boosts in damage than what the patch notes promised, also some skills that were supposed to heal dont' do any healing whatsoever.
- Tamers - the pets don't do any damage (yes seriously) and their pets are invincible - yeah
- Wiz mana absorption is broken 
etc...

Pretty much every class is reporting bugs with skills involving damage, accuracy or them working period

The Treant suit is still hiding names in Red Battlefield - I mean this is a big one and they F'd it up
The new Auction House pre bid system is broken

Guilds can no longer declare war on other guilds - unless the guild is registered for Node Wars

- Wizard's Mana Absorption is working as intended: no cast time, at least for me. As for the Auction system, it also works, i've pre-ordered an item already.

Can't say about the rest, but my boyfriend plays Sorceress and he deals no damage at all. He used to beat me 1vs1 in Arena all the time and now he loses hard.

Posted

- Wizard's Mana Absorption is working as intended: no cast time, at least for me. As for the Auction system, it also works, i've pre-ordered an item already.

Can't say about the rest, but my boyfriend plays Sorceress and he deals no damage at all. He used to beat me 1vs1 in Arena all the time and now he loses hard.

Oki, yeh sorcs atm got it hard.

Posted

"Was the "new" patch tested?!!!!! [patch got major issues]"

Have you EVER seen a Korean Game Developer test anything they put out?

You're better off standing over a mirror and taking a biggest diarrhea you can possibly rush out of your bum. You'll get more results.

Oki, yeh sorcs atm got it hard.

Thank God

Posted

Thank God

haha

Posted

All of the life skill Advancement quests are missing after the patch , the warriors skill Ground roar IV isnt damaging half the mobs it draws in ,Soccer ball drop rate is abysmal  Cash shop works perfectly though probably better then before , smelted 100 melted shards and got 1% Xp in production and thats with the suit and another 8% life Xp gain buff. And not a word from GM's , CM's , As Usual 

Posted (edited)

All of the life skill Advancement quests are missing after the patch , the warriors skill Ground roar IV isnt damaging half the mobs it draws in ,Soccer ball drop rate is abysmal  Cash shop works perfectly though probably better then before , smelted 100 melted shards and got 1% Xp in production and thats with the suit and another 8% life Xp gain buff. And not a word from GM's , CM's , As Usual 

Advancement quests dont work? News to me. You smelted 100 melted Shards? so you crafted 10 times or you crafted iron ore to 100 melted shards? either way, I dont know what skill you are at, but 1% for that little is not unusal ... 

Edited by Xery

Posted

Advancement quests dont work? News to me. You smelted 100 melted Shards? so you crafted 10 times or you crafted iron ore to 100 melted shards? either way, I dont know what skill you are at, but 1% for that little is not unusal ... 

Ill explain.

I am professional 4 in processing. I did level 30 achievement quest and before the patch, took level 34 achievement quest to process rare jerky. The quest is now gone, both from my quest list and the character - cant hand in either. When you talk to black spirit, under guide it gives you the next quest - only that it gives my the level 30 quest that i've already completed

Posted

Ill explain.

I am professional 4 in processing. I did level 30 achievement quest and before the patch, took level 34 achievement quest to process rare jerky. The quest is now gone, both from my quest list and the character - cant hand in either. When you talk to black spirit, under guide it gives you the next quest - only that it gives my the level 30 quest that i've already completed

You are right. I had the Lv 30 Cooking Quest in my Log. It is gone now. Luckily I did all other advancement quests already lol ... 

Posted

My lvl. 44 Gathering quest is missing too.

Posted (edited)

What about memory fragments? Were they stealth nerfed or yet another bug??? Put this stuff in patch notes...

Edited by An4thor

Posted (edited)

Yes it was QA'd and the feedback is being documented.  Also, please note that repeatedly creating forum accounts to bypass warnings/suspension will result in action against your game account as well.

As soon as we have a response to the feedback it will be shared.

Edited by CM_Jouska
1 person likes this