• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Marketplace Pre-Order

93 posts in this topic

Posted

I would really love for someone to give me official statement on how this whole system works ..

What does territory have anything to do with it now?  Never was a territory based marketplace and i doubt anybody offered more money for item of this kind so

what is actually going on. I was waiting for this system and now i have to have lucky guess where i have to put my preorder seems "legit" .

I dont want to be salty or anything kinda dissapointed with this system now that i was hoping it is going to be good I just want some insight on this so I know if its either bugged or

working as intended (stupid) 

Cheers

Posted (edited)

i too would like to know how this system/feature works too

words form GM on how this work would be really nice

Edited by Lafiel

Posted

@CM_Jouska Care to share? :D

Posted (edited)

I'm pretty confident it isn't working right. As soon as I got home from work, I put a 50 mil b/o on ancient guardian's seal. Two popped while I was watching and I didn't win either of them. I can't imagine anyone else was willing to pay 50 mil for one, let alone two...

A lot of other people i know are having issues with it too.

Edited by Kringle_Shag

Posted

IKR i have 30 mil on base Liverto , 10 of them already sold i highly doubt there is 10 people going over 30 mil for liverto base hehe but il wait 

Posted

If it makes you all feel better i had to wait for the B phase to finish on agerian +0 for 22,000 lol. So i have no clue what they did to the auction house system

Posted (edited)

The system right now is not working... Yesterday someone put a Hebetate Tree armor at the auction.
Some people put 300+ millions to get it.

However, it passed the bid time and got sold to... maybe a bot? Who knows..

A friend of mine put 50k on a single platinum shard and it still went to the market, as if he didnt win the '' bid ''

Edited by Izara

Posted

IKR i have 30 mil on base Liverto , 10 of them already sold i highly doubt there is 10 people going over 30 mil for liverto base hehe but il wait 

Sitting on a 63m buyout for base Liverto. Havent gotten mine either.

Posted

Sitting on a 63m buyout for base Liverto. Havent gotten mine either.

pretty sure it doesnt work... Cant find another dev like PA nowsday, fking things up everytime.

Posted

pretty sure it doesnt work... Cant find another dev like PA nowsday, fking things up everytime.

I don't know, Trino and Roit have done worse in my opinion. I'm sure it'll get worked out, just delays my plans a bit.

Posted

This is gonna be another one of those shit like, "It's sandbox.  Here's our shit, figure it out."  /facepalm

2 people like this

Posted

I don't know, Trino and Roit have done worse in my opinion. I'm sure it'll get worked out, just delays my plans a bit.

This is gonna be another one of those shit like, "It's sandbox.  Here's our shit, figure it out."  /facepalm

delays my plans aswell and what Lorskie said might be true :(

Posted

You really underestimate the amount of silver people has been able to get up to this point.

Just wait a week or 2, when this whole silver sink will start to see it's effect and you'll probably get what you need if you are willing to overpay for it.

Posted

You really underestimate the amount of silver people has been able to get up to this point.

Just wait a week or 2, when this whole silver sink will start to see it's effect and you'll probably get what you need if you are willing to overpay for it.

No we have a very good idea how much silver people have through the ranking system. I am frequently top 5 on any channel and I only have 450 million. 

Posted

No we have a very good idea how much silver people have through the ranking system. I am frequently top 5 on any channel and I only have 450 million. 

You only know how much silver you, and people below you have. 

And that's only silver, you are not counting on selleable stuff.

And If im not mistaken, once you place the order, the money you put in the order itself doesn't count towards the ranking.

So please...

Posted

You only know how much silver you, and people below you have. 

And that's only silver, you are not counting on selleable stuff.

And If im not mistaken, once you place the order, the money you put in the order itself doesn't count towards the ranking.

So please...

I've been top 1-5 for the last 3 weeks bruh. I can definitively tell you that very few people have more than 300mil silver. I jump channels all the time too, and I'm on Edan, so i'm confident in my sample size

Posted

I've been top 1-5 for the last 3 weeks bruh. I can definitively tell you that very few people have more than 300mil silver. I jump channels all the time too, and I'm on Edan, so i'm confident in my sample size

You jump channels a lot with the 10 minutes cooldown?

And no, there are a lot of people with 500+ mil.

Jordine here.

Posted

A friend and I set up a perfect (or as close to perfect as you can get) test.  19 Birch Timber, 3k per unit, on the same channel and city/region.  His 19 timber spawned on the market, and sat there for several minutes until I just bought it normally, ignoring my pre-order.

Posted

You jump channels a lot with the 10 minutes cooldown?

And no, there are a lot of people with 500+ mil.

Jordine here.

k.

Posted

A friend and I set up a perfect (or as close to perfect as you can get) test.  19 Birch Timber, 3k per unit, on the same channel and city/region.  His 19 timber spawned on the market, and sat there for several minutes until I just bought it normally, ignoring my pre-order.

Interesting.

Did you buy it during the bidding phase?

Last night I had to wait like 10 mins to buy a blackstone because the lowest one (200k) was on the bid phase and I kept failing in the bid phase.

Posted

Bid phase?  It's just timber.  And no, it sat there for like 10 minutes and I just bought it.

My pre-order was in place before he posted his timber, as well.

Posted

I think that the whole marketplace system is being glitchy, items going to bid phase when they shouldnt and a lot of mixed answers with the new Pre-Order system.

Posted

Can't believe DAUM would put in a system without any explanation of how its supposed to work... I mean... they've never done that before!!   Next thing you know there will be bugs in patches!! ;p

Posted

it's bugged right now but even if it's not, they need to do some tweakings.  Sure it fixed the bot problem but now you have a bigger problem where the no lifers would end up getting everything from the market.  At least before, casuals still had a chance at an item if they were quick enough but now they got no chance whatsoever without beating out the rich people in highest bids.

1 person likes this

Posted

it's bugged right now but even if it's not, they need to do some tweakings.  Sure it fixed the bot problem but now you have a bigger problem where the no lifers would end up getting everything from the market.  At least before, casuals still had a chance at an item if they were quick enough but now they got no chance whatsoever without beating out the rich people in highest bids.

Well right now it does nothing so you can keep having a "chance".  In reality anything over 9 million silver was taken by a bot 100% of the time in the past month or so up until the patch so no "casual" ever stood a chance then either.