• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Do you enjoy the Red Battlefield?

Do you enjoy the Red Battlefield?   178 votes

1. 1. Do you enjoy the Red Battlefield as it is now?

• Yes its fun
    • No. I only go there for the 200 energy reward.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

45 posts in this topic

Posted

What are your opinions about the Red Battlefield? Good as it is now or does it need a change?

Posted

already posted some suggestions in another thread. these are the patch notes id like to see:

RBF 2.0

- changed the size of the Red Battlefield. The new battlefield consists of the top area (former respawn zone) and a small area below, connected by a ramp

- the first team spawns in the top area, while the second team spawns in the bottom area

- renamed teams to "Pig Team" and "Butcher Team" accordingly

- upon respawning in the top area (Pig Team), players receive the "Noob Filter"-debuff, which increases fall damage by 10000% for 3 minutes.

- added a warehouse manager and various NPCs with daily processing quests to the top area

- the Pig Team receives 1 point for every processed item

- the Butcher Team receives 100 points for every Ranger, Wizard, Witch or Sorceress that joins their team

- the Butcher Team can gather Pork from dead players, which adds 1 point to their score

- a new title has been added:
  "Spider-Pig" - survive climbing down the ramp while under the "Noob Filter" debuff

1 person likes this

Posted

Now it comes down to who has the better witch/wizards. Every game i've had were dominated by them.

Posted

Hell no, are you on some kind of drugs to even ask this?

In my 10 years of pvp based mmorpg gaming i havent yet come across PvP game objectively bad as BDO.

2 people like this

Posted

Way unbalanced, very random, I just go for the 200 energy with an afk macro at this point.

Posted

These are my thoughts:

FER1V0V.thumb.gif.c031f3710bf577cba35293

Posted (edited)

Edited by Stilgar

Posted

I think it's pretty fun.

It's nice and simple. For a while I was thinking it could be improved a lot by adding more objectives and purpose but perhaps node wars fills that gap and the BG can remain a mindless brawl for a bit of fun. 

Posted

I enjoy it on my ranger.

On my valk.....

Well, on my ranger I make sure to back up the melee.

Posted

Remove the battle field. Leave instanced garbage non consequential arenas to lesser games like wow. Or CSGO..

Posted

RBF is fun. Can it be frustrating at times? Sure. Especially when you have people who just go in to turn in their energy, without staying for the fight, causing an imbalance in teams. 

But overall, pretty enjoyable. 

Posted

Would prefer if they launch small-scale pvp instanced arenas

Posted

Ranger/wizz (sorcs cant anymore ) vote yes, rest no.

1 person likes this

Posted

I enjoy it but hardly ever do it.

The reason i never do it is because i cant be bothered wasting 20 minutes swinging my sword until it starts.

1 person likes this

Posted

I DON'T EVEN GO FOR ENERGY 

Posted

I like the red battlefield. Although it gets a bit cramped and uncoordinated when there are a lot of players in it. I try to coordinate with other guilds for red battlefield nights.

Posted

Remove gear limitations. It only give advantages to lamers with yuria wep and acc accessories.

1 person likes this

Posted

It's probably a lot of fun if you have good gear.

I don't see any real solution to that. Adding more tiers won't work since its not very popular, can't get a full game until 4 pm on Croxus.

Posted

nothing like spending 20 mins waiting for others to join, only to have none show up. Minimum players needs to be reworked. put in a time limit before it starts regardless. say 5-10 mins waiting time if minimum required players is not met.

Posted

It's probably a blast if you're a Ranger or Wizard.  

Don't think I'll be going back there, personally.  

Posted

Energy please. Ktkxbye

1 person likes this

Posted

I agree, as others have previously mentioned..its terribly unbalanced. more often then not, one team is fkd from the get-go and gets spawn camped relentlessly until the timer is up or they exit arena. whats the point? 

It would be nice to have a player counter on screen along side the death counter, to be able to see how many players are joining/in your team and the other. it would be handy if you join a battle that turns out to be dead.

Posted

Worst PVP system i have played. So bad it makes me sad, since the rest of the game is so awesome. PvP in this game is utter chaos. PvP needs to have different instances where it is slowed down and more strategy based. Would love to see some limited number of players battlefield with objectives. No healing or maybe very long cool down on pots, 1/5th of damage, slowed attack/cast speed. Not just 20 players spawn camping the other team, dropping all their combos at once.
Feels like they are trying to make this some anime action fight scene, while in reality i don't think half the people that try it, actually understand what is going on.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Arena design aside, they should put a total skill point limitation on 300AP/DP-limited RBF too, and include accuracy from gear in the AP/DP limitation, maybe raise the cap to 325 to account for accuracy. It wouldn't eliminate people going in there that shouldn't be there entirely, but it could jumpstart unlimited. Many people probably want to play unlimited, but going in there is futile because the game never starts because everyone knows it's futile to go in there because the game never starts.

It's really easy to circumvent the intentions behind the current 300 limitation and still be overpowered as hell compared to newer/casual players, and when completing the daily pretty much forces you to go in 300 limited, then yeah. 

Edited by Clearing

Posted (edited)

It would be nice to have a player counter on screen along side the death counter, to be able to see how many players are joining/in your team and the other. it would be handy if you join a battle that turns out to be dead.

This is a good idea.

Spawncamping still happens. Sometimes you jump down and get instakilled by the other team waiting there. Most of the own team already left when it comes to this situation. I bet many players would skip this if there wouldn't be the 200 energy reward. Instead of forcing people who don't enjoy this at all to play there for the 200 energy it could be something that everyone enjoys. Balanced and good for every class and not only for the ranged wizard and ranger spammers.

Why do we have a limit of 300 when people come with food buff? Why not leaving this crap out of the red battlefield?

n7CT9QC.png

Ghillie suit still hides the name.

• Name Tag will be displayed even if players equip Ghillie suit in node, siege and red battle field.

Desync problems still not fixed. I get grabbed out of the V escape skill. GG

Edited by Atagi

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0