• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Do you enjoy the Red Battlefield?

Do you enjoy the Red Battlefield?   178 votes

1. 1. Do you enjoy the Red Battlefield as it is now?

• Yes its fun
    • No. I only go there for the 200 energy reward.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

45 posts in this topic

Posted

Please add a third option:

"No, i don't go to that crap anymore."

Feel free to omit my personal opinion from the option i am asking you to add. None of your options are valid in my case, as i find 200 energy not worth of spending minimum 45-50 minutes doing both runs + wait time and maximum... how many hours for "5" seals?

My middle finger to the tard that had the great idea of upping the quest to a 5 seals requisite. Little by little every piece of content is losing its meaning. Daum sucks at managing, sadly.

Posted (edited)

what i dont get, we have +16-20 now and lots of people have TRI equip already, yet the only RBF that opens is the capped one. Are they all playing half naked or is there some exploit to enter with full gear?

Edited by Alexiel

Posted

RBF is horrible, i used to do it for the 200 energy, but i lost the tolerance to even continue doing that.

Posted

Oh you mean rangers vs wizzards.. ooh.. well.. NO. Now seriously, take mmo's from the early 2000s, they still have a better pvp system that actually makes sense. I expected this game to have actual intense pvp. It's just a braindead cluster----- of random abilities spammed off-cooldown - dissappointing, knowing that people say that "it's a pvp game". Far from it.

Posted

Do we really need tryhards? I mean they come to the limited red battlefield full buffed and start trash talking and then wonder why no one goes there.. lol..

TwIBZvF.png

Posted (edited)

I haven't been to battlefield since that 1 token per loss change. But i was really inactive in the past month's so yea. Maybe if they change the time limit for event to 10 mins it would be better.

Edited by orlando

Posted

Playing as a tamer and loving RBF. Don't ever change please.

Posted (edited)

This annoys me the most:

TvySyFS.jpgHwSMAWI.jpgRAQLpB5.jpg

You enter the battlefield and face people with much better gear but on top of it they are tryhards. Some would 2 hit me but still need to use every single buff ingame. Not really statisfing.. How will you ever get balanced matches if there are some tryhards who spam pots and use 10000 buffs?

Edited by Atagi
1 person likes this

Posted

I go if I need the energy. Otherwise meh. If it had the chance for some sweet rewards I would play it more often.

Posted

I wish I could change my vote.

Croxus sadly ONLY has the lower bracket popping and you can take a wild stab at exactly how the people going there are geared.

Lord forbid they they actually had a challenge.

Posted

what i dont get, we have +16-20 now and lots of people have TRI equip already, yet the only RBF that opens is the capped one. Are they all playing half naked or is there some exploit to enter with full gear?

The majority of players haven't even reached the gear cap for RBF. Regardless of whether you like the implementation, there's a reason why the limited RBF exists in the first place...

Posted

I wish I could change my vote.

Croxus sadly ONLY has the lower bracket popping and you can take a wild stab at exactly how the people going there are geared.

Lord forbid they they actually had a challenge.

Orwen only runs unlimited.

That being said, it is just whoever has the better wizards/witches so I just join it for energy and go in my gathering outfit with no accessories.

Posted (edited)

Please add a third option:

"No, i don't go to that crap anymore."

Feel free to omit my personal opinion from the option i am asking you to add. None of your options are valid in my case, as i find 200 energy not worth of spending minimum 45-50 minutes doing both runs + wait time and maximum... how many hours for "5" seals?

My middle finger to the tard that had the great idea of upping the quest to a 5 seals requisite. Little by little every piece of content is losing its meaning. Daum sucks at managing, sadly.

Yeah, I'm having a seriously hard time getting through the 10 year old server, located in the middle of Antarctica that can't even manage to sync me and ten other people within rendering distance together, correctly.

Being perma-stunned by people you CC'd first, yet entire teams standing in ultimates not only not CC'ing, but NOT HITTING, OR DAMAGING A SINGLE PERSON.

The scoring system being so -----ed, that even if you kill 100 people, they kill you once, and they basically steal thirty of your teams kills, instantly causing their team to be winning.

Just because I got a Power Crystal, I try to stand playing the garbage once every two days for the daily. (I try every day, and just leave because of how terribly enraging it is.)  There is less desync,and less lag in three of the four ~150 player GvGs I've encountered. RBF has had the same issues since release date, excluding the recent server issues white knights claim don't exist.

Let alone losing only giving 1 Red Seal, considering you have to WIN for the 8 Seal Daily.

RBF is just a terrible forced game mechanic now. To the point that Shards are just too important not to enter the cancer.

Edited by Shades

Posted

The majority of players haven't even reached the gear cap for RBF. Regardless of whether you like the implementation, there's a reason why the limited RBF exists in the first place...

i have nothing against the cap, i wouldnt even mind completely equalized stats in RBF. I was just surprised that the uncapped RBF still never opens on my server.

Posted

i have 160 AP. thats not enough to damage most of the ppl in unlimited rbf, and at 210 DP i die way too fast, no its not fun .. thanks for good teammates that make geting 200 energy less horrid.

Posted (edited)

How to fix Red Battlefield:

- Introduce a real queue system like every single goddamn MMO in the last 10 years

- Make brackets based on level like every single goddamn MMO in the last 10 years

- Remove buffs on join because it only makes sense in a game in which you can have almost limitless buffs before you join.

- Allow party queue

Glad I could help.

Edited by BANiSH

Posted (edited)

No, some nights we are forced to go in there without most of our gear. That game mode needs to be removed, for some reason the limited ones STILL run more than the unlimited ones. It's slowly getting better, though, as people finally realize they need to upgrade their gear.

Edited by Walk

Posted

The only problem's I have with Red Battlefield is that:

1. You can't go in a group of friends which is totally stupid. Want to play with my mate or two and we always end up in opposite teams.
2. No rewards, like OK there is that contri exp and energy but COMON if it's pve/pvp game let me progress by pvp so that means let me go to the battlefield and get some real rewards like:
-Blackstones
-Shards
-Money
-Gear/Crystals/Food/Buffs/etc.
If there would be a way to upgrade my stuff with pvp aka battlefields they would be much more rewarding. I mean you don't have to give me xp or anything I can still grind my ass to get the lvl I need like everyone else, but I'm not good in earning money, RNG is harsh for me and some constant rewards that would allow me to slowly catch with ppl that earn money through good RNG or hours and hours of grind would help a lot and improve my game experiance by A LOT. I would prefer just to do some battlegrounds rather than trying to grind same mobs over and over again in overpopulated spots. I mean it's fun for a while and I love the combat in this game but let's face it, the more options and chocies you have the more unique and interesting the game is. 
3. Lack of variety Battlegrounds - I know that they just released the game few months ago and it's too early for loads of battlegrounds, but there are so many different styles of Battlegrounds out there in other MMO's that you could learn from. Like: Capture a flag, Capture a base, Get/Protect resources, Deathmatches or even good old ("Swtor") Huttball which is quite fun and different. 

If the developers would implement different styles of battlegrounds but most importantly if there would be better REWARDS that could help with the gear progress then ppl would participate more in it and then even Dsync, Unbalance, Range zerg when melee can't do anything won't be that important. In a bigger scale when there are multiple fights like let's say Arathi Basin in World of Warcraft. In such BG as this one (or AV) few Wizards won't make so much difference and one team can always OUTPLAY the other team even if they are weaker than their opponents. BG that we have currently implemented it's fine when there are just few eople in but when 15+ start grouping up then the fights turns into massive zerg when Wizards and Rangers excel through their Aoe Range attacks and countless of melee classes are pissed about it. 

In my opinion pvp in this game is something that the developers should work on and give us more love. I can't stand that I need to do gatherind to get shards to progress with my gear lol and I know many ppl that already left the game because of this... which is sad :(  In the decade now that I've been playing other MMOS: WoW, GW2, Lineage2, SWTOR, TERA, etc. I have either been or had one of the largest, strongest pvp guilds on the servers where 100+ players could just que BG all day long and have great fun doing it. (I did it for months/years even).

Love BDO and plz give us some love 2.

Cheers.

Posted

Battlefield is not fun at all, mindless mess of spasms and knockdowns with no goals. It should be 5 vs 5 max not like this.

Posted

Looks like 3/4 of the players who voted don't like the red battlefield. Too bad we only got a few votes.

Ghillie is still bugged. The patch was about 1 month ago and it still doesn't show the name on the red battlefield.

On our server people started to do unlimited more than limited. On limited I could actually kill people. On unlimited I barely come over 20 points. Im at 312 ap+dp I guess. I can't sratch the most people there while they kill me in 2-3 hits. The most people at the unlimited are fullly buffed with food and potions. I only join there to get the 200 energy reward and I can only leech there and hope my team wins because I can't do sh*t there. I would join the unlimited but there is no one playing. Red battlefield is dead and people only go there for the reward.

I understand the game should be rewarding players who invest time for their gear but this makes lower geared players useless leechers at the red battlefield. Why is there no requirement to join the unlimited? It would stop the freekills and lower geared players to join there and keep them at the limited red battlefield. I know it must be fun to kill lower geared players with one aoe but its a real turn-off for them. The balance is really bad there. Whats wrong with the basecamping? Sometimes I can't even jump down without getting insta killed by a group waiting there.

Does anyone play at the korean, russian or whatever version and can tell us if the red battlefield also sucks there?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0