• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Mermaids: A Video Presentation

73 posts in this topic

Posted

Promise me this is a troll...because I just can't handle anymore...

1 person likes this

Posted

Promise me this is a troll...because I just can't handle anymore...

You can't handle anymore what?

Posted

good points everywhere and gives a new mechanic to the ocean which is imo to empty. would be cool to see underwater mermaid villages where u can trade and sell fish and link to specific ocean nodes for collecting mats for new crafts down there.

10/10 would like again.

dear-diary-today-op-was-awesome-stalin-meme.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

😆Amazing ideas. I like them <3 would love to see friendly mermaids hehe

Posted

good points everywhere and gives a new mechanic to the ocean which is imo to empty. would be cool to see underwater mermaid villages where u can trade and sell fish and link to specific ocean nodes for collecting mats for new crafts down there.

10/10 would like again.

LOL thanks! Let's see what they come up with for us down the road! I'd definitely keep my eyes on any diary entry that mentions Valencia III.

😆Amazing ideas. I like them <3 would love to see friendly mermaids hehe

Thanks!

Posted

10/10 would like again.

+1

Posted

The cheerfulness of this makes me want to kill things, hence the corresponding video...

Only allow mermaids, if I can slice them up and eat them.

2 people like this

Posted

Boss equipment from non-boss npc's? blackstones? yeah... please dont.
Boss equipment should come from boss equipment only.
blackstones in a store? i dont like this either.. just farm for them.
I know about the nightstores that have a chance to sell them, but those are kinda different since they only spawn at night and you get it by RNG. browsing their store costs even more energy so its just some RNG game you play till you get a blackstone. but thats enough.

The rest i can live with ^^ 
Not sure why mermaids, but whatever :P 

Posted

Idea is nice and has great potential in many aspects, hope some of it is taken into consideration.

Posted

Boss equipment from non-boss npc's? blackstones? yeah... please dont.
Boss equipment should come from boss equipment only.
blackstones in a store? i dont like this either.. just farm for them.
I know about the nightstores that have a chance to sell them, but those are kinda different since they only spawn at night and you get it by RNG. browsing their store costs even more energy so its just some RNG game you play till you get a blackstone. but thats enough.

The rest i can live with ^^ 
Not sure why mermaids, but whatever :P 

Thank you for your opinion! I'm sure it is valued!

Idea is nice and has great potential in many aspects, hope some of it is taken into consideration.

I do as well! 

Posted

You missed out!

Go on! Sounds like you're starting to let the ideas flow!

Thanks!

What are those?

pretty much this thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelpie

minus all the transformation and what not. I rather just have a deadly horse that can kill you near water. specially when your trying to catch and tame horses then this thing shows up and fight you.

can go with out it,tired of talking about them all the time lol

some say its immersion breaking I dont know how but ehh. I will look forward to killing or riding one in a different game if its ever possible.

b010.jpg

phoca_thumb_l_kelpie-horses-scotland.jpg

Posted

pretty much this thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelpie

minus all the transformation and what not. I rather just have a deadly horse that can kill you near water. specially when your trying to catch and tame horses then this thing shows up and fight you.

can go with out it,tired of talking about them all the time lol

some say its immersion breaking I dont know how but ehh. I will look forward to killing or riding one in a different game if its ever possible.

b010.jpg

phoca_thumb_l_kelpie-horses-scotland.jpg

I see! Why do people think it's immersion breaking? I think they look cool.

Posted

I see! Why do people think it's immersion breaking? I think they look cool.

I do to! but I given up hope seeing something like that in game.

end up seeing them on a misty water front would be cool.

your mermaid idea would be cool to add sirins to! :D

Posted

I do to! but I given up hope seeing something like that in game.

end up seeing them on a misty water front would be cool.

your mermaid idea would be cool to add sirins to! :D

I think they have shown that they are open to listening to the community, maybe just mention it to them? Sirens would be a nice touch as well!

Posted

Excellent proposal Zim, you've once again blown me away with your excellent contributions to our community!

I for one would love Mermaids, this is one of my favorite scenes of all time and I would love to recreate it in game with my roleplaying guild!

Posted

Haha, a cool video and nice idea! The music cracked me up. :D 

Posted

what a great VID... GJ

Posted

wat

Posted

Excellent proposal Zim, you've once again blown me away with your excellent contributions to our community!

I for one would love Mermaids, this is one of my favorite scenes of all time and I would love to recreate it in game with my roleplaying guild!

With BDO, anything is possible!

The cheerfulness of this makes me want to kill things, hence the corresponding video...

Only allow mermaids, if I can slice them up and eat them.

LOL!

Haha, a cool video and nice idea! The music cracked me up. :D 

The whistling is what was the deciding factor, lol!

what a great VID... GJ

Thank you!

wat

Is there a question?

Posted

yes please

Posted (edited)

Is there a question?

no no, it was a beautiful video, the art was very creative 10/10 would watch again.

Edited by Kurisu
Edit

Posted

no no, it was a beautiful video, the art was very creative 10/10 would watch again.

Ahh ok gotcha thanks for the support!

yes please

That's awsome!

Posted (edited)

DID SOMEONE SAY MERMAIDS?

Sidenote: if there has not been a dolphin mermaid thought up yet there should be, various reasons why.

Edited by Rose Vilehart