• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Jordine] Dohaeris | Casual PvX Guild | Open Recruitment

67 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Posted 5 April (edited) · Report post

9b0Awwf.png

Hi, My name is Bellevue.

I'm a member of the council for Morghulis and now the guild leader off Dohaeris
Dohaeris is a sister guild of Morghulis, but our focus is more on the Casual PvX part of the game. less heavy requirements are needed to join us

Myself am a filthy casual Valkyrie level 52, but enough about me let's get on to the guild!

jOiqq2o.png

Dohaeris, is a new guild who mostly enjoy the PvE element of the game playing on Velia J1
We understand that not everyone wants to PvP and sometimes want to just chill and fish.
At the time of this post we are unranked, although this only means we will work hard to get on that silly list.

We enjoy the game as it is, exploring the large world and finding all those little secrets around, its not because we are split of from our main PvP guild, that we hate pvp, if we need to protect eachother or feel like taking a spot, we will go for it
Beside all that we organize guild events, from Boss scrolls to drinking game!

We also have a class leader competition which is once a week and anyone can challenge for these titles, this is global for both the guilds, Morghulis & Dohaeris
we also have a king of kings rank, below are the titles you receive on our website for winning these duels(on the right).

http://www.morghulis.eu/droster

We are a multi national guild, we have members from all over the world but we speak English only in the chat to keep everyone involved.

6jJV8sA.png

We have a very friendly atmosphere and always have members in TeamSpeak just chilling and talking, even if there not on the game. This is not a requirement!*

*However if you are getting involved in guild bosses or events, then being in TeamSpeak is an important part of the game,Even if you are only listening.

We want the guild to be full with active members who contribute to the growth of the guild and have fun along the way.

Do you enjoy banter? Having a laugh and a joke along the way? Then we are perfect for you.

9ozdXQv.png

So you like what you have read, want to take it to the next step?

To join it is easy as 1,2,3
Just go to this link http://morghulis.eu/join
And select which guild suits you the most

Last thing i want to say, and i need to put this across we have a lot of fun if you are easily offended it may not be the guild for you.
But if you enjoy a good joke, killing people and chopping down some trees. What are you waiting for contact us now!

Thanks very much for your time!

Edited by Aidem
New guild logo
1 person likes this

Posted

Great person and will make a very good guild leader! Strong PvX guild incoming! <3

Posted

Thanks tekeii and i'll do my best :D

Posted

Thanks tekeii and i'll do my best :D

Already growing stronk! 

Posted (edited)

Good luck with recruitment !

Edited by Stilgar

Posted

Keep it rolling

Posted

ye had to remove g roster, tried to put it all on one page but decided its easier to seperate the rosters

Posted

bump because daum dont care.

Posted

bump because daum dont care.

naughty tekeii!

Posted

Posted 5 April (edited) · Report post

giBhjrS.png

Hi, My name is Bellevue.

Your guild log reminded me of something....

e27b7d18b01ae4765133f4aec4aaf61d.jpg

Do you guys want to be the very best? Like no one ever was? 

pepsi-cola-profile.gif

Kinda thirsty now.

Posted

Your guild log reminded me of something....

e27b7d18b01ae4765133f4aec4aaf61d.jpg

Do you guys want to be the very best? Like no one ever was?

pepsi-cola-profile.gif

Kinda thirsty now.

You confuse me.

Posted

:D haha good one

Posted

Also looking to merge with small casual PvX guilds!

Posted

Also looking to merge with small casual PvX guilds!

merge with us?

Posted

merge with us?

xD Well aren't you? :D

Posted

Good luck for the recruitment.

Kisses from High_Dawn to Morghulis / Dohaeris.

2 people like this

Posted

Any casual players looking to just chill with a laid back environment but with a competitive edge this guild is perfect for you. With Morghulis being the sister guild you will have all the aspects of PvE you want and enjoy with protection in PvP, we have one teamspeak for both guilds so we are happy for everyone to communicate without barriers.

Posted

No barriers, but let's build a wall tho.

Posted

No barriers, but let's build a wall tho.

Trump Style?

Posted

Trump Style?

Yuss. And their will be trumpets playing in the background as well.

Posted

Slowly growing to guild up to a decent size, doing missions for guildskills :D

Posted

I believe in you guys! Hope you grow bigger and stronger so the server has more competition.

You were defending  bravely today :)

Posted

I believe in you guys! Hope you grow bigger and stronger so the server has more competition.

You were defending  bravely today :)

This is sister guild bro xD But thanks for the bump! :) 

Posted

We brave too tekeii! :D