• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Dyes

48 posts in this topic

Posted

its cool that dyes are now available to the plebs, BUT whats not cool is the price is rising.

Daum, you need to limit the price of dyes. Max price should be less than 1m. 

2016-06-18_285837666.thumb.JPG.73da24381

Now im not saying this because I cant afford, everytime I make a topic here in the forum, its always for more freedom of the players. The prices of dyes on the other hand is making it extremely visible that its p2w. 

Do an emergency maintenance just to put a halt on this rising prices, its getting out of hand. 

This is a very very important matter, the literal border of peoples at the brink of quitting the game (not me of course), but for your slogan to be anti-p2w, the almost infinite calling limit of dyes is ridiculous, and should have a extremely low limit, like 700k only. 

@CM_Jouska @CM_Oli @CM_Praballo

4 people like this

Posted

On what server are you playing? At Croxus only the Black Dye is that high in price all others are around 1m or even lower.

Its just normal that prices for popular dyes will rise.

Posted

On what server are you playing? At Croxus only the Black Dye is that high in price all others are around 1m or even lower.

You were saying? https://i.gyazo.com/a1f6ec201f617265ff662c17931eccbd.jpg

Posted

Edan. 

The main point is, the price is rising and it looks like its not close to hitting the ceiling. 

Its actually looking like its hurting the general populace more than its benefiting. The typical newbie  who joins right now will unlikely be able to access this dyes via purchasing from the cash shop simply due to the fact that by the time they get to the point that they want to customize, the price will be far above 5m. Its insane.

Daum has to fix this by lowering the ceiling of the price extremely lower than it is right now. And base on some dude playing in the RU server, it can go easily past 30m, so thats a no go. Someone can basically drop (at the point of 30m) dropped rougly 20$ and then get a dye worth 30m, thats 1 good gear. It can easily be changed to make it a little harder, and at the same time still profitable by lowering the absolute max price of dyes.

Posted

You guys still don't get it. It's not that the dyes are able to be sold. This is the first step toward P2W. RNG boxes are coming. Cash shop items on the AH are coming. This is just the lube before the penetration.

2 people like this

Posted

You guys still don't get it. It's not that the dyes are able to be sold. This is the first step toward P2W. RNG boxes are coming. Cash shop items on the AH are coming. This is just the lube before the penetration.

Quite Thinker (lol) , its been shown that Daum listens to the general community of the forum, and the general population of the forum is against this. So lets hope they actually listen to my suggestion, I feel its a good one that will benefit both players and daum.

Posted (edited)

that day will come but i dont think it will be anytime soon BDO is doing fine they generally tend to do this wen the game is dying or if ur retarded like Trion AA

Edited by Karolin

Posted (edited)

the dyes need to be limited to those obtained from the loyalties store only, and there needs to be price ceiling added or something so this absurd rising in value stops. the dyes have been around merely a day and most have already gone up over a mil in value, some several mil. 

Edited by quebae

Posted (edited)

Either make it loyalty Dyes only or cap the price for Dyes for like 500k-1mil Normal Dyes 2-5mil for the rare/nice dyes

Edited by Karolin
1 person likes this

Posted

Either make it loyalty Dyes only or cap the price for Dyes for like 500k-1mil Normal Dyes 2-5mil for the rare/nice dyes

They kinda can't since loyalty dyes = cash shop dyes.

Posted

TBH I already spent 15 mill on dyes. 

Posted

Its RNG. That doesnt change the fact that later, id say in a few weeks this dyes will be ALOT. Hence I suggest a absolute price limit. 

RNG as in like when you try to farm Ogre ring, and after killing 500 ogres on both nodes thats level 10, you get nothing, then the following day you get your ogre ring on the first kill.  RNG is RNG. 
What must be done is make the RNG and price equalize so much that its not absurbly profitable as in as someone mentioned in the hundred thousands. No more than 1M.

Posted

They kinda can't since loyalty dyes = cash shop dyes.

Daum should just simply remove it or put a max price cap of 1-2 million silver on dyes. If dyes become over 20M , might as well quit the game since you'' be out geared by all the "rich" kids in the community.

Posted

TBH I already spent 15 mill on dyes. 

same but holding on for it to reach a decent price 

instantly went to RU to see how much they go for and started sniping :)

57d50b1c70c9a3b5dd153e8abc784188.png

Posted

RIP Sardinen

So prices cant change or what? When i was posting here i wasnt at the market for hours. I just shared my latest infos i had.

Posted

So prices cant change or what? When i was posting here i wasnt at the market for hours. I just shared my latest infos i had.

If it was a 100-200% increase in a few hours, just imagine how it'll be next week or next month even.

Posted

If it was a 100-200% increase in a few hours, just imagine how it'll be next week or next month even.

We could be in the 10m by next week. Its insane

Posted

its cool that dyes are now available to the plebs, BUT whats not cool is the price is rising.

Daum, you need to limit the price of dyes. Max price should be less than 1m. 

2016-06-18_285837666.thumb.JPG.73da24381

Now im not saying this because I cant afford, everytime I make a topic here in the forum, its always for more freedom of the players. The prices of dyes on the other hand is making it extremely visible that its p2w. 

Do an emergency maintenance just to put a halt on this rising prices, its getting out of hand. 

This is a very very important matter, the literal border of peoples at the brink of quitting the game (not me of course), but for your slogan to be anti-p2w, the almost infinite calling limit of dyes is ridiculous, and should have a extremely low limit, like 700k only. 

@CM_Jouska @CM_Oli @CM_Praballo

Price limit should be 2M MAX, nothing more or it would outrage the community, grinding for money would be a waste of time if this continues, might as well stack on dyes and sell them, very sad patch.

Posted

2 hours ago, White Snow is 4m, now is 5m. I heard KR version is 10m+ so it will go up and up...

Posted

I do not like this dye system and hope it is removed

Posted

Price limit should be 2M MAX, nothing more or it would outrage the community, grinding for money would be a waste of time if this continues, might as well stack on dyes and sell them, very sad patch.

2M is too high, 500k sounds good enough, so alot of people can afford it, and theres still some profit but not too much.

Posted

2M is too high, 500k sounds good enough, so alot of people can afford it, and theres still some profit but not too much.

I don't really care about the whole P2W concept but 500k removes the point of dyes being rare and sought after, you can farm 500k in 5-10min of grinding, it's pathetically low. I'd say minimum price that dyes can drop to is somewhere around 550k-1mil, maximum 2-3mil depending on the rarity and color. I.E, black and whites cap at 3mil and can only go as low as 1mil.

Posted (edited)

I don't really care about the whole P2W concept but 500k removes the point of dyes being rare and sought after, you can farm 500k in 5-10min of grinding, it's pathetically low. I'd say minimum price that dyes can drop to is somewhere around 550k-1mil, maximum 2-3mil depending on the rarity and color. I.E, black and whites cap at 3mil and can only go as low as 1mil.

The dyes that can be sold will still be the rarest and most sought after dyes no matter the price point simply because they are the rarest dyes from the dye bundles.

Edited by Noth